* Title: ブラッディ・マンデイ 2

* Title (English): Bloody Monday Season 2

* Format: Renzoku

* Genre: Action, suspense

* Broadcast network: TBS

* Air time: Saturdays, 23 January 2010 at 8:00pm

* Official Website: http://www.tbs.co.jp/program/bloody-monday_season2.html

Synopsis:

Two years after the ‘Bloody Monday’ terror attack, another phone call shakes Japan. “Tomorrow night at 8.00 p.m., Tokyo will be nuked!” The caller is Orihara Maya (Kichise Michiko), the terrorist from two years ago, and the person at the other end of the line is the present Prime Minister, Kujo Akihiko (Ryu Raita). The Prime Minister hurriedly calls together the members of Third Eye but it is the new member, Hagiwara Taro (Takashima Masahiro), and not Kirishima Goro (Yoshizawa Hisashi) who spearheads the unit. Meanwhile, Takagi Fujimaru (Haruma Miura), who failed his entrance exam, has not been able to recover from the shock of losing so many friends in the terror attack two years ago and lives in solitude. Then a mysterious exchange student, Mizusawa Hibiki (Kurokawa Tomoka) appears at the place where he is working part-time. Fujimaru is unaware that that is the prelude to his involvement in the attack but he flees with Hibiki when a female assassin identifying herself as ‘Orihara Maya’ attacks his workplace, and gets stuck with Hibiki.

Credit: http://jdramas.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/up...er-dramas-2010/

CASTS:

* Miura Haruma as Takagi Fujimaru (Falcon)

* Kawashima Umika as Takagi Haruka

Newspaper Club

* Sato Takeru as Kujo Otoya

* Fujii Mina as Asada Aoi

THIRD-i

* Matsushige Yutaka as Kano Ikuma

* Ashina Sei as Minami Kaoru

* Yoshizawa Hisashi as Kirishima Goro

* Nakahara Takeo (中原丈雄) as Sonoma Takao

Terrorists

* Narimiya Hiroki as J (Kanzaki Jun)

* Kichise Michiko as Orihara Maya

Officials and Police

* Ryu Raita as Kujo Akihito (Minister of Justice)

Others

* Kurokawa Tomoka as Mizusawa

* Takashima Masahiro as Hagiwara Naotaro

PRODUCTION CREWS:

* Original writing (manga): Bloody Monday Season 2: Pandora no Hako by Ryumon Ryo (龍門諒)

* Screenwriter:Watanabe Yusuke (渡辺雄介)

* Producer: Kobe Akira (神戸明)

Director: Hirano Shunichi

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JAMIESHOCK

Okay, so I'm definitely watching this drama during the winter season. I will rewatch the first season during winter break. I so do not like Narimiya's hair in that photo and why does Kichise Michiko always creep me out. She's pretty, but the way she looks, she's always hiding something ahhh.

I can't seem to take my eyes of Miura Haruma. Eeep. <3

I can't wait. The cast is to die for. This is a dream team and a dream plot if I ever saw one. I remember finishing the first season and wishing for a new season so I'm glad it's come true. For me, this was Haruma Miura's breakout role. He was always pretty good but with Bloody Monday, he was able to showcase a full range of emotions and he did a damn good job of it. He really amazed me. Hiroki Narimiya has come a long way and I know he probably gets a kick out of being J.

Archived