Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NPB-XK

Girlfriend Threatening [Problem fading away - Page 4]

I didn't even spend crap for her birthday...
Throughout my replies, there's been updates and changes... But most recent is on page 4

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Sorry, long text... But I gotta let it out of my head... Thanks for reading!

I've been in a serious relation with my girlfriend for almost about a year and I still love her very much.

We're extremely opened. We always speak away what we're thinking about and our feelings. But things seem different nowadays. She's distant and she lives in America so she had to go back there and stay there until we could legally get her to live here in Canada by sponsorship... We've made our plans... The thing is, she has problems with her mom (her mom isn't really normal) and wants to go live somewhere else on her own. I agreed with her that I'll help her pay her rent through distance (bank money transfer). But so far, she hasn't moved out and she keeps insisting on asking me to send money every month still, into her saving account in order to support her. I accepted the deal since I love her. But currently, I told her that I'm in a tough financial situation and I gotta support my mom + my own renting so that I would hardly send money for the next month. She got all upset and angry! My mom had a car accident two years ago and the insurance doesn't wanna support her anymore, which is why we're taking them to the court with 6K dollars for the lawyer. Meanwhile, I gotta help my mom with her medical stuff and treatments which is expensive but hopefully I got help from dad, my brother and sister but my sis lives far in Switzerland. My brother lost his scientist job recently because of recession but still pays his own rent and help mom. His girlfriend also even helps us to support mom. My girlfriend doesn't even wish anything for her to get better! All she gets is all disappointment because the money from my 2nd job is supposed to be for her! (Yes I work to support her). But I said sorry but can I borrow those money and give you them all back later? And she got all frustrated. She even asked me questions like who would I save when I see two important persons about to fall off the cliff at the same time. I said that at the moment, she's not even living on her own... If she did, she would of course need my help URGENTLY for me to pay her rent. I would sacrifice to send her money right away since I don't want her to end up in the streets. But this is not the case right now... So I asked her if I could send her all those money back later since I gotta support my mom right now. I'm not lying, even my sis sent me a message on facebook to support mom for the family... my girlfriend can access my account. Anyway... I feel like I've been treated like crap lately... She's asking me to buy so many things for her while I'm in this condition. She kept threatening me that she'd go find other guys who could give her money... wtf... Is it how she express her anger? Like how I sometimes say "I wanna kill something" when I'm angry? But her way is hurting me... I myself never even say such thing like "I'll go find another girlfriend who would give me better time". No! I'm faithful! We never broke up despite our small little fights because I told her that there's no reason to break up for little things. It's stupid and it's something common for teenagers and we're not teenagers anymore. We're both 22. I'm confused... But she still proudly puts that she loves me on her msn... But have suspicious behavior on her own facebook wall where she's expressing all her anger about everything (not only me). I don't like it when we express anger on public about our love like that. It doesn't make our relationship look good... I had enough of this and had to discuss about it with my friends but then again, they're my friends so they always stand on my side, suggesting to break up if she's always like that. But I love her and I wanna understand why she's like that... I know she's more stressed nowadays but... ahh... I want opinions from you guys too.

I miss her laughs and all... I know she loves me from her dreams shared, from her jealousy, expressing feelings and being open minded. She has changed probably because she's more busy. I helped her find job for her...

When she broke her laptop (more like she spilled water on it and motherboard fried), I bought her another laptop... She broke it again about 2 weeks later from eating melon and dropping... she tried to catch the laptop but her thumb stabbed the screen and it's permanently badly messed up. She can still use it but with very bad vision. She has shown it to me...

I bought her many products for hair and skin, sent her money as dealt, paid for her airplane tickets, etc. She was in financial problem herself, being a college student and she hasn't done anything much for me... I even need help from her for my project and she kept breaking laptops. My birthday gift from her was costless but I kept it preciously with me because it was from her. And since I'm currently in a bad situation at the moment, I asked her if my gift could be costless as well... And she was mad angry with threatening again.

I've done studying and don't wanna go further since I wanna be independent with my project while I have 2 fair jobs. That project to me is almost like spending time for studies. It's related with business and marketing although I'm still at the beginning but I'm not a rookie... I've had experiences before. I'm very very ambitious and I believe I can reach my goal! So it's not like I'm stuck being cheap doing nothing! We're not gonna die tomorrow either! ¬¬

My girlfriend said she wants to marry early and she doesn't wanna have a husband "who can't pay rent" (that's what she said to me when she was angry). I said to her that I could easily pay rent and everything IF we were together... I could even drive her to work or school everyday and pick her up. But that's not the case! Distance is separating us and I'm full of threats... Plus I'll be in better condition if she could patient! But she's purely impatient! Ahhh what to do?! I told her that I can't spoil her too much but I promised that later I will, reward for patience, once I'm in better condition! We're close enough that her bro, my family, etc all know her enough. We vowed to be together for eternity...

Oh and she thinks I should ignore all girls who seem like flirts (many people were blocked on msn because of her but I just let it be) <--- Lost communication with some friends thanks to her (sarcasm) - she doesn't trust me when I explained that they were just my friends. She's very pretty in my opinion... chubby (although she thinks she's so fat) but her personality and behavior matter to me more... My close friends have been useless, telling me that I'm a good guy and handsome and could take on a better girl locally... <_< (And I don't feel so handsome... just normal for those who saw my 411 haha but I took it off my signature)

She's still threatening me and I got angry myself as I got upset of her behavior and we had fights recently again...

Is there any advice? She's been different recently and I hate this feeling because it brings back some memories when I got back stabbed by my ex... I'm all worried, confused, upset, ...

I know I'm not perfect but c'mon... I'm working on improving in all aspect!

No one can replace her in my heart as no one is like her and I wanna bring her smile back in the future but she's impatient! If I'm forced to let this love go, I think I can only erase or write over, but not replace... My heart is not pure anymore.

Extremely long text. Sorry. Whoever reads all this is amazing because it's a 0.01 cent book. B) But advice?

She said to not worry about bad situations concerning her change of behavior when she's in good mood. But that's about it.

I told her right away I can't trust her if she's really willing to go find "currently richer guys"... Ugly way to express anger too.

She has savings, I have savings. She wants me to help her with her savings for us both later... But I'm holding myself back right now. Ahhh what an upset woman.

I'm sorry to say this, but she sounds like one of those money-loving materialistic girls who wants name brand bags and expects a guy to spoil her. I'm 19 and I'm paying for my own car, insurance, phone bills, and I can afford to pay my own rent as well if I moved out. And I'm a student as well. She's 22- why is it YOUR responsibility to send her money?! She sounds like a little kid asking for allowance. Your girlfriend seems very immature.. and again I'm sorry to say this.. but quite heartless. How can she not even think about your family..? Especially your mom with health problems.

Even if your girlfriend is just "expressing anger" or dissappointment, this is not acceptable.

Honestly I think every person you have a relationship will be irreplaceable. You need to find someone who will treat you right- someone who won't take you for granted. I know breaking things off doesn't sound like a reasonable choice, but in the long run I think it will be better for you if she refuses to change her attitude.. you guys are just going to have more arguments if she's going to be so stubborn.

I apologize if my response sounds mean.. but it makes me mad how your girlfriend doesn't even seem to care about you. She sounds all "ME ME ME"..

I hope your mom gets better too.. medical bills suck ):

edit

Oh yeah.. I think she needs to be more independent.. reading this just made me so angry. Why do you need to support her right now..? You guys aren't engaged or married. Have you confronted her about her attitude..? Or asked her to be more considerate of your mom/family/financial problems..?

You shouldn't fork over money just because she asks you to! Stop letting her walk all over you. The next time she threatens you and says that she's going to find another guy who would give her more money, let her go. She doesn't know how ridiculous she sounds. Who does she think she is? You deserve someone better.

What does she do with all the money you sent her? And seriously, why wouldn't she just get a freakin' job?

Ask her if she loves you because you give her money or if she loves you because you are you?

tell her to stop being such a freakin' golddigger, go get a job, and stop whining =)

@machii - I always told her everything... I even told her that it clearly looks like she has become a materialistic person and this is also why I'm holding myself back from giving money... I'm stopping here to see what's gonna happen. For about 9 months being with her, she was never like this... She was the perfect kind, to my eyes... What I bought her was normally gifts from my heart, also because I pity her... the laptop was also from my generosity since she broke hers... but nowadays it feels like I'm forced to buy, otherwise she suspects me of spending money on whatever else less important than her... I kept telling her everything, I even asked her if I should film everything I do since she is always suspicious of everything (and she said naaah). She wants me to pay for her haircut twice in a week already! She wants me to pay her gym, her clothes, a VAIOS customized laptop with both our names on it, etc... She's gone too far on me with my current bad condition and I'm not even close to send any money now... We keep having fights instead. We still do, every night! That's all she talks about! She has changed! The only thing I didn't tell her is... I'm about to slowly lose my love for her... I did say that it may be best to back off for a while... maybe things will be better rather than breaking up right away. I miss the past and I always wondered if I could bring her back like she was... But she said she's tired of living the same life with her mom and she'd rather die instead. I wanted to spend time with her on webcam (with mic) and phone... And I told her to text me or tell me when I could call her and all... Never happened... I'm really sad although I understand she's very busy from home works and job.

Anyway... To think that she'll get back to how good she was, but with another man, would make me very jealous... But I know I shouldn't even think about it right now and if I'm not with her until later on, I think I wouldn't have any feeling for her anymore. If I first met her and she was like how she is right now right away, she wouldn't have been my girlfriend by now... That's for sure...

Thanks for all and thanks for hoping my mom to get better!

I did tell her everything already before I share my feelings to friends and people here but she always goes "Blah..."

Her current facebook status is even "yea so what if im materialistic, you like sexy girls"... Apparently, I'm being accused of liking sexy girls... Amazing...

Has it ever once crossed your mind that she might be using you?

Definitely. The thing is, like I said, she was never like this... All of a sudden, she goes over the line and I'm freezing this before she takes more from me. I even told her that with her behavior (of threatening me nowadays), I don't even know anymore if I should trust her with all money because I don't know anymore if she'd dump me for another older and richer man or she's gonna remain faithful to me. I was speaking for later on and for the future... Like what if after helping her so much for months and years, there's gonna be another financial problem? I hope she doesn't get back to this kind of person.

When I gave her a negative response about money, she went like "Fine I won't ask you anything! I'll go ask other guys!"

God I hate girls that gold dig.

Ur being used =(

end it.

Yep... Well I'm not gonna end so suddenly... I'll see what's gonna happen if I don't send her money. I bet she'll think I don't love her because she thinks money is very important right now. (That's why she has changed maybe).

What does she do with all the money you sent her? And seriously, why wouldn't she just get a freakin' job?

Ask her if she loves you because you give her money or if she loves you because you are you?

She said she's keeping them in her savings for higher interests and for backup in case she has money problem for her rent once she will move out. And she does have a job... I was even the one helping her find it... Just that she doesn't work over 15 hours a week. She said she's still looking for a 2nd job (by herself this time)...

I already did... and at first, it was because of how I am... and nowadays, she says money is very important and she needs my support... So, she has changed... I'm still having hope to get her back to how she was, without giving money right now. Or maybe that hope is not worth anymore? It's hard for me to lose her if I have to...

@ILL_I_AM - Haha more like I gotta live my life like a hardcore homeless bum... So that I'm sure I won't come across to someone like her... Until I reveal my tuxedo 5 years later :lol: ...

tell her to stop being such a freakin' golddigger, go get a job, and stop whining =)

Already did... and... like I said, I was the one who helped her get the job... she just has to find a 2nd job by herself since I'm way busier... Her first job is part time and on call...

Well, if you think about it, 9 months isn't that long of a time to wait until you can start getting money for free from some guy. Just sayin'.

Damn, I can't believe you got a 2nd job purely to give her money. It's like she's getting paid for sitting on her richard simmons. Lol. Man... maybe I need to become a gold digger. I'm gonna have to go have a talk with my bf about giving me money. (I kid I kid~ lol.) Now, whether that is how she shows her anger or whatever who gives a john tesh. Get rid of her.

How does she treat you aside from all these favors she asks of you? Is she appreciative? Thankful? Grateful? Times are hard, and what does she expect, money grows on trees? Her situation is HER problem. You are her boyfriend, not her bank. You need to stay strong and hold your own otherwise she'll take FULL advantage of you. If she still sticks around after this dilemma, then you know she wasn't in it just for the money, if not..then you're better off without her trying to max out your credit cards anyways.

She definitely sounds like she's using you. Ask her, what's more important to her; money or her boyfriend? If she wants money get her to earn it herself, she can get a second job

Sounds like she's just trying to achieve her materialistic needs at the expense of your feelings and sympathy

I don't know if she has a job of her own or not, but from what you've mentioned in your post (which doesn't really imply that she does), I'd suggest you to tell her to get her act together and find a job herself rather than looking like a lazy gold-digger pinkberry who'd threaten her own boyfriend for money. Not only is she a bad girlfriend, she's straight out a bad daughter to begin with.

I'm not you, but just from an outsider's perspective, I'll honestly say that I'd rather find a girl who can treat me better, than someone who claims to be my girlfriend--and future-wife as a matter of fact--while threatens to leave me for any guy who's capable of putting a roof over her head. You're only her boyfriend, I don't see how you're obligated to provide for her every so-called "needs".

Well you said you don't plan on breaking up, but I hope you don't plan on sending her anymore money. Seriously, SHE should be responsible for her own financial situation especially if she's going to waste it on useless things. Even if she stops threatening and "goes back" to the way she was before, stop sending her money, for all you know, it's just an act.

dude. i'm sure you've just been blinded by love up until now.

but you need to set some limits, man. :l

you can't just give her everything she wants because you love her.

i mean.. she isn't even showing you that she loves you.

and you're paying her.. why?

she isn't even living on her own.

is she handicapped?

does she not have hands and feet of her own?

i don't see why she can't get a job and reply on her own self to make some moolah.

maybe because.. you've been providing for her all this time, when you really shouldn't have.

tell her:

"IT'S MY MONEY. NOT YOURS. I EARNED IT. YOU DIDN'T."

now. it's not a problem to buy her food and small presents every once in awhile.

but what you're doing.. is just outright spoiling her.

don't spend a dime on her for a month.

and see what happens.

if she gets enraged that you aren't spending YOUR money on HER.

then.. obviously, she's only in this relationship for the money at this point.

First off, I wish for your mother to get better, hope everything goes well for you and your family.

Okay, your girlfriend is a richard simmons. Sorry, but that is the ultimate truth. She is using you for your money, yeah EVERYTHING has said that. She will give you up and go look for other guys just because you won't do what she's telling you to do. You're not her slave and she has NO right over your money. Blah Blah Blah ... i don't want to repeat what every has said.

Seriously man'g, break up with her. I can already see the only reason you're hanging is because of the past memories you shared with her and the hope that she'll become who she was is the only drive that keeps you going on this wretched relationship. End it ASAP. Don't wait just to see how she will react, we can already see what she will do. She will get even more frustrated before, and before you know it, she will be the one to break up and you'll come back here crying and all depressed.

Get rid of your fantastic dreams and face reality. That girl is only hindering your life. You can't focus on your life and it's becoming a burden when helping your family...

please do yourself a favor and find yourself a BETTE girl, because she is probably one of the LOWEST B1TCHES in life.

Oh yeah, when I said "I'll spoil her back later", it's more like later as in future, IF she is really with me, married, etc. For now I wanna see if money really matters more than me because love is important. Until we feel like ok she has learned her mistakes and we can move on for good peaceful life.

I've stopped spoiling... This is why threatening started... I hope she calms down and find a way not to use me.

I don't get it. You know she's using you yet you're not even TRYING to let go

um you sound foolish.

I'm being patient and I'm giving a chance in this relation. Like I said, I have stopped giving her anything recently, which is why she's threatening and all. Now I wanna see how it will go... Will she calm down or will she get worse... If it goes worse, then yeah, goodbye to her. I'm patient and patience pays off to make the right decision as I'm currently not doing anything to spoil her... Only discussions will happen.

She wasn't like this before... far from this... and when she suddenly needs something, it's not like I'll dump her right away (this is probably why many relations aren't unfaithful, always breaking up fast, this is what I call FOOLISH). I'll be kind for something like that at first to help her but just that she has suddenly changed and I'm not letting myself being used too much anymore. I realize she's going too far so I'm stopping things up to see... I'm now wondering if she is still gonna remain faithful and still love me as I'm not gonna spoil her with money anymore. I'm not sad over money, I'm just sad over how she's gone different. She's not a lottery bill where we throw right away when no good. She's human, she was good, now, let's see if threatening will persist and go worse.

Well, if you think about it, 9 months isn't that long of a time to wait until you can start getting money for free from some guy. Just sayin'.

Damn, I can't believe you got a 2nd job purely to give her money. It's like she's getting paid for sitting on her richard simmons. Lol. Man... maybe I need to become a gold digger. I'm gonna have to go have a talk with my bf about giving me money. (I kid I kid~ lol.) Now, whether that is how she shows her anger or whatever who gives a john tesh. Get rid of her.

That would be a nice tactic eh... Since I have her bank and all connected to my stuff, I could take everything back anytime or even her money (now I become a theft)... She can't take any from me though. *Evil*

9 months... but it takes about 2 months or a little less for me to realize I should shut down the "spoilage" for a talk... :P Time for a talk, no more $$$ haha... For the moment, it's been about a week of threatening... but she always goes "blah" when I wanna talk about it... So I'm like "blah" too and just do my things... haha! Nothing seems to happen... I'll definitely update!

About 2nd job... Well honestly, my thought from 2nd job was also in case if my mom's situation has gone worse because my family expected it... and it IS the case right now, before my girlfriend even have the time to use me for more... Things are freaking expensive like as if we gotta be a millionaire or something... I already make decently from my first job since I'm a leader (not manager) of a business team.

Hahaha get rid of her... Maaan she's like H1N1 on me right now... :lol:

How does she treat you aside from all these favors she asks of you? Is she appreciative? Thankful? Grateful? Times are hard, and what does she expect, money grows on trees? Her situation is HER problem. You are her boyfriend, not her bank. You need to stay strong and hold your own otherwise she'll take FULL advantage of you. If she still sticks around after this dilemma, then you know she wasn't in it just for the money, if not..then you're better off without her trying to max out your credit cards anyways.

She was the kindest cheerful faithful person to the point I never had a doubt until now it's like wtf is going on. I know that her situation is her problem... I could lend some help, like I said, I helped her find job, supported her, helped her on researches for homeworks, etc... but now, she's possessed by a crazy soul right now and I'm not lending a single help anymore... I'm currently just waiting until I find the right time to make my decision and agreement with her, without spoiling her anymore...

I did tell her that I feel more like a money distributor than a boyfriend. Recently, she hasn't done anything that would make me smile, seriously... Not even cheering me up like before... I'm slowly getting tired of this...

I didn't give her any bank number or credit number... She gave me hers for transfer though... You know what I can do right? *Evil face* jk...

Thanks chifuni, you're a good friend *hugs*. :) I like your words and that's what I do... to see if she's faithful and stick around... she clearly seems more stressed too nowadays... I'll update later... hehe.

now i ain't saying she a gold digga, but she ain't messing wit no broke *******

mmmhmmm...

She definitely sounds like she's using you. Ask her, what's more important to her; money or her boyfriend? If she wants money get her to earn it herself, she can get a second job

Yes she does, for about 2 months or less, which is why I stopped and then threatening from her started...

I asked her already... and she said because of recession, it's hard to get 2nd job so she needs my help but I've already set my limit right here as I've done my part a lot already... Especially after reading everyone's reaction, my limit will remain strong... Thanks... I'll keep reminding her about the 2nd job...

Sounds like she's just trying to achieve her materialistic needs at the expense of your feelings and sympathy

I don't know if she has a job of her own or not, but from what you've mentioned in your post (which doesn't really imply that she does), I'd suggest you to tell her to get her act together and find a job herself rather than looking like a lazy gold-digger pinkberry who'd threaten her own boyfriend for money. Not only is she a bad girlfriend, she's straight out a bad daughter to begin with.

I'm not you, but just from an outsider's perspective, I'll honestly say that I'd rather find a girl who can treat me better, than someone who claims to be my girlfriend--and future-wife as a matter of fact--while threatens to leave me for any guy who's capable of putting a roof over her head. You're only her boyfriend, I don't see how you're obligated to provide for her every so-called "needs".

Yes she does have a part time job and on call... (at KFC)... minimum wage and she needs a 2nd job... The reason why she hates her mom is because her mom has been divorced many times having many different kind of babies and she's always stuck to babysit them throughout her life until now (she still does)... She claimed that her mom never helped her find a job or drive her around for job... This is why I helped her find her first job... I gave her tips to find and I let her find the 2nd job... No news so far about any 2nd job...

What I said to her is to live a survival style of life at the moment... meaning, sacrifice all about beauty products and stuff like that, and afford to save up and also so that she could live on her own... Apparently, nope... It's like someone possessed her all of a sudden...

Well you said you don't plan on breaking up, but I hope you don't plan on sending her anymore money. Seriously, SHE should be responsible for her own financial situation especially if she's going to waste it on useless things. Even if she stops threatening and "goes back" to the way she was before, stop sending her money, for all you know, it's just an act.

Exactly... Not planning on sending her anymore money... I'll keep the savings for future myself if she trusts to have a future with me. That's what I said but I'll say more often since I feel I didn't say it enough to brainwash her...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *punches bed* YEAAAAAAAAAAAH! THAT'S RIGHT!

dude. i'm sure you've just been blinded by love up until now.

but you need to set some limits, man. :l

you can't just give her everything she wants because you love her.

i mean.. she isn't even showing you that she loves you.

and you're paying her.. why?

she isn't even living on her own.

is she handicapped?

does she not have hands and feet of her own?

i don't see why she can't get a job and reply on her own self to make some moolah.

maybe because.. you've been providing for her all this time, when you really shouldn't have.

tell her:

"IT'S MY MONEY. NOT YOURS. I EARNED IT. YOU DIDN'T."

now. it's not a problem to buy her food and small presents every once in awhile.

but what you're doing.. is just outright spoiling her.

don't spend a dime on her for a month.

and see what happens.

if she gets enraged that you aren't spending YOUR money on HER.

then.. obviously, she's only in this relationship for the money at this point.

She does show me love but I just didn't put details of that... She remembers everything about me, every single details about me... It's crazy... She didn't stop expressing her love, spamming my cellphone with text, etc... She still does but less since she's busy... except that she's clearly abusing me recently... I admit I was blind about it for about 2 months... But hopefully I stopped with a good real reason before it gets worse... Now I need her to wake up and not be like this, being all depending on me when I'm not ready yet. And yeah she mentions about old rich men just to richard simmons me off but it's not working... I'm patiently seeing how it's gonna go...

You're right. That's exactly what I'm gonna do... Actually, I won't spend a dime on her for even more than a month probably. She sounds like a drug addict all of a sudden (but money addict)... This is how I do it... And yes if it's getting worse, hah... I guess her past self has died, in my mind. Time to move on.

First off, I wish for your mother to get better, hope everything goes well for you and your family.

Okay, your girlfriend is a richard simmons. Sorry, but that is the ultimate truth. She is using you for your money, yeah EVERYTHING has said that. She will give you up and go look for other guys just because you won't do what she's telling you to do. You're not her slave and she has NO right over your money. Blah Blah Blah ... i don't want to repeat what every has said.

Seriously man'g, break up with her. I can already see the only reason you're hanging is because of the past memories you shared with her and the hope that she'll become who she was is the only drive that keeps you going on this wretched relationship. End it ASAP. Don't wait just to see how she will react, we can already see what she will do. She will get even more frustrated before, and before you know it, she will be the one to break up and you'll come back here crying and all depressed.

Get rid of your fantastic dreams and face reality. That girl is only hindering your life. You can't focus on your life and it's becoming a burden when helping your family...

please do yourself a favor and find yourself a BETTE girl, because she is probably one of the LOWEST B1TCHES in life.

Thanks

This was exactly what happened to one of my ex who back stabbed me... But that ex has never been good in the first place anyway and it was a teenage relation...

But this, this looked so nice at the beginning... She was so pure... We're both always so open minded, lies don't exist between us and I believe it wasn't in her plan to win my heart just to get money later on... C'mon there's tons of rich guys unless she sees me as handsome + got money? (Pfhahaha). I can see she's going through difficult situations making her all stressed up. I'm waiting to see, without doing anything anymore to spoil her...

First of all, I'm already angry... not spoiling her and having her to be threatening me, I'm already prepared for the negatives even more than the positives... But who knows, surprise may happen... This is how giving a chance is... I'll just be more cautious on her until things finally make me convinced she loves me no matter what <--- because this is how she was, and her close friends said so, she was never like this. I'm not gonna be desperate after such thing... It's not like I'd break up out of no reason... I've been in many relationship but I never felt they were serious and what happened? I just hang out with friends and move on. But in this one, I'll be patient to make the right decision on the right time. It's not like a bullet is coming to my head. I'm just freezing my money and not let her touch for a long while. She's got enough treats and cookies for 2 months. Get what I mean? If things are getting worse, then AHHHH YEEEE! *Dumps in the garbage*

Could it be possible that this is the real her..? At the start of a relationship, you can't always tell how the other person really is. I think sometimes it's a "time will tell" kinda thing.. and this is probably her true self.. maybe she was sweet-talking you from the start.. or being nice and sweet just to win you over..

her facebook status is pretty messed up.. it's a childish thing to do to fight with facebook statuses and away messages or any of the sort..

I don't know why she would suddenly change like that.. I think she has forgotten how to appreciate.. maybe from the small gifts you bought her at first, she became more greedy and now she is definitely taking you for granted.

I just really think this has to end if you've already confronted her with the problem and she isn't willing to change. She isn't the same person that you fell in love with. Sometimes people change for the worse. I guess taking a break is the right decision.. give it a bit more time. If her attitude doesn't seem to change, no matter how hard it's going to be, I think you just have to let her go..

I'm being patient and I'm giving a chance in this relation. Like I said, I have stopped giving her anything recently, which is why she's threatening and all. Now I wanna see how it will go... Will she calm down or will she get worse... If it goes worse, then yeah, goodbye to her. I'm patient and patience pays off to make the right decision as I'm currently not doing anything to spoil her... Only discussions will happen.

well you seem to be going in the right direction (:

1. You are not legally obligated to support her because you are not married to her.

2. Why doesn't she work to support her own self and her family? "I know!" because she's a lazy pig!

3. If she appreciated all the things you do for her, why would she be an idiot to eat melons on her NEW laptop you bought her?! If that was me, I would take good care of everything my partner got me.

Announcements