●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yuri fufu

Her name is LING LING and she's from Shanghai. Same with Bei Bei and Vivi. A lot of people mistaken Vivi for being Taiwanese because there's a Taiwanese poser of her around on Myspace. But She's from Shanghai too.

Guest PunchNine

^

chinese just like the double name thing, wenwen :lol:

chinese name is only 3 chara (max) long. and alot of people have characters in their name that are popular and widely used. alot of times they take 1 character and 2x it to make it a nickname or something. my chinese nickname is hanhan and i've been called that since i was a baby. its just the way it is in chinese places =/

anyway. i don't think siuwans pretty at all.. average at best i'd say.

are liling and suiwan from taiwan?

i think siuwan's from hk?

np ^^ i have a lot more of ViVi,if you want me to post them later just let me know :w00t:

Yay, can you post them please? =D Thanks!!

Yerr I was obsessed with Ling Ling for a while too but I think the more I look at her, her prettiness really wears off. And she's BLERGH in real life, she's only highly photogenic. A lot of these girls are. They all look the same. And some of these girls need a make-up course or something.

Yeah, I'm aware that some of them certainly don't look like the same in real life,

but for Ling Ling I can't tell... Do you have a 'real' picture of her? :unsure:

You seem to not like her that much anymore.. :sweatingbullets:

rachel's smile without showing her teeth makes her look like gillian. and her smile showing teeth makes her look like charlene. and she reminds me of dai mung mung, too.

she is plain but really cute.

Guest xXSJloveXx

wow this my first time here, and my fav has got to be Jaly, her style is very different from the others.

is there any chance that some of these girls might be related? lol they're so pretty and they kinda resemblance each other x].

Guest sincerelydolly

^I guess it's nice he's confident and all but I don't see it. He looks pretty ok I guess but hmm.. I couldn't find a single full untampered with picture so I can't judge him much.

Guest chigusa707

May I request for some J.LAW luvin? <3

hahaha..

And please post some of the outfits these girls wear.. I need ideas for my new collection. :)

Thankies~

Archived