●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hope_

does anyone know what these people do? from what i understand, some of them are professional models? but would others be students or in some kind of profession?

Guest Dolce_love

does anyone know what these people do? from what i understand, some of them are professional models? but would others be students or in some kind of profession?

I think lots of those girls from MOko.cn are models ( or wannabe models).

The rest are just ordinary students

Guest cinnamoroll

Some are models. Grace is a model, mostly for Japanese brands. Ayuki and Shanshan are models for Japanese style magazine Rayli.

Some have photography or modeling as a hobby. (Like from moko.cc) XinYuan looks like she is a model but not for clothes, more like advertising or art?

Some Blackie girls (TV show) are posted from time to time (mostly in the beginning of the thread).

Others just like to take self portraits and post on their blogs and have become popular through the net because of their beauty or intrigue.

Guys I love to read the blogs of these net idols but I suddenly had a thought today. I've seen a lot of websites reproducing their photos but no one really translates their blog entries. Some of them are really interesting :)

If I was to set up a quick tumblr that translates their blog entries into English would you guys be interested in reading it? I'd link back to the original of course. I'm thinking Angelababy usually has pretty interesting updates, and there's a few other net idols that update quite regularly. Who would you guys be interested in seeing?

Guest Alt Num

Guys I love to read the blogs of these net idols but I suddenly had a thought today. I've seen a lot of websites reproducing their photos but no one really translates their blog entries. Some of them are really interesting :)

If I was to set up a quick tumblr that translates their blog entries into English would you guys be interested in reading it? I'd link back to the original of course. I'm thinking Angelababy usually has pretty interesting updates, and there's a few other net idols that update quite regularly. Who would you guys be interested in seeing?

DEFFENETLY!

thats soo cool that youd do that!

i love you now.. <3 hah

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Kingbo made a mistake by doing her eyes... thats why everyone says she looks soo fake like i mean she is really pretty but now it looks too fake.its just too much now. Why would u want to look pretty if u look like u had work done? I think she should have just done her nose since it was like nonexsistant and left the rest of her face alone then she would have looks good. Ive stuck up for her for pp making comments about her fake lookingness..but now im seeing it more.

WLiu Luqi or whatever, just made her face look longer... her first pic is prettier then her last pic. Her first pic i think that look is popular in korea hence why Jiyeon and krystal jung type of look is popular.

• Guest locked this topic

Archived