●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Not to be mean or anything, but why does she have to look Korean? There's alot of girls in China that has a similar style like her - clean&simple. I would say most of the net idols are typical because everyone wears circle lenses, tons of makeup, dyed hair etc... this seems rather typical to me.

I agree with you, i see nothing special about her. In a photoshoot she would look gorgeous, but if i were to see her walking down the street honestly i would not take notice at all. Shes pretty, but plain.. im use to seeing girls that look lke her around so nothing really pops out. In my opinion she just has nothing special about her.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I like how Xi Yuan takes pictures, it's unique n she has a good style. i like the way she dress and style her hair.

But to be honest, she looks rather typical. no offense. and a bit korean. she can pass as a Korean.

if she look typical wouldnt that make her look chinese then? actually, maybe u think koreans can pass as chinese.. i think when u look at ulzzangs who have double eyelids like Xi Yuan they tend to look alike a? Yes i agree.

even tho i have more korean friends then chinese friends (and my korean friends none of them did surgury yet) i can tell u that your more likely to see a chinese girl (naturally) look like xi yuan then a natural korean look like xi yuan. but ur right ulzzangs or korean who do surgury have that type of look i guess. i know u didnt mean it in a bad way, i can actually understand what your saying. Mayb ppl just get offended to easily. But i get what u mean. and yes her photoshop looking pix and the way its shot looks ulzzangish. Im not korean but i think when i dont have a life anymore (when im done school) i will buy a giant expensive camera and shoot myself like a model.. hohoho

Guest kpop_lover

Wow, Xin Yuan is super duper gorgeous and she's a 91er!

She has really really good genes.

I think SM should recruit her. lol

Does she remind you guys of Krystal from f(x)?

Guest gingerpeach

I agree with you, i see nothing special about her. In a photoshoot she would look gorgeous, but if i were to see her walking down the street honestly i would not take notice at all. Shes pretty, but plain.. im use to seeing girls that look lke her around so nothing really pops out. In my opinion she just has nothing special about her.

I see where you're coming from, but the way I see it, she stands out (and isn't typical) among lots of net idols these days because of her clean & fresh image. She's pretty without all the heavy eye-makeup, obviously-photoshopped pictures (when people change the shapes of their eyes, nose, jawline), etc. Her image is fresh, simple, & sweet.

I see where you're coming from, but the way I see it, she stands out (and isn't typical) among lots of net idols these days because of her clean & fresh image. She's pretty without all the heavy eye-makeup, obviously-photoshopped pictures (when people change the shapes of their eyes, nose, jawline), etc. Her image is fresh, simple, & sweet.

Most Chinese models have a clean fresh look,

There is a vast range of the majority of how net idols look, and fresh clean is one that is common.

Her side profile is gorgeous but when i look at her front view photos she looks a lot like other models i've seen.

I think shes pretty and have nothing against her, im just simply stating out my opinion.

I agree that the circle lens, cutey look is a bit overrated and kinda annoying unless it suits the person.

Many non net idols attempt to be "cute and big eyed" but i feel they try way to hard and im sure ideas roll from net idols =/.

I like Mandy a lot though cause she's a little bit more out there then most idols.

Guest pillowbox

^ I like Mandy alot more now because she doesn't only take pictures of her face only, she's actually taking pictures of sceneries if it means including her self. Her poses are natural unlike certain net idols who take bazillion pictures from slightly different angles. At the end, everything is pretty much the same thing. I rather see something that is different everytime. Take the Chinese net idol Ying Ying for example, she's really pretty but gets boring easily. Why? Because her poses and expressions are pretty much the same thing.. no variety in there.

regarding gingerpeach's post, i agree with her. As for sm town recruiting her, ehhh... I rather see her in acting than singing. Sometimes I feel like certain artists should just stick to acting or singing, while there are some that have the ability to do both.

Guest jungeunseok

sorry for bringing an old post back up, haha, but i just HAD to comment on how pretty this girl is! does anyone know if that's really her? because i don't think someone who looks like that could be so unknown to everyone... :huh:

i know her.. she uses us.cyworld i don't know if she's still active in that site.. but for sure she isn't fake.

Not to be mean or anything, but why does she have to look Korean? There's alot of girls in China that has a similar style like her - clean&simple.

^ that was exatcly my point. i wasn't comparing her to net idols. thats why i said she looks typical. and i was actually referring to her face. it's common.

it's not why does she has to look korean, it's she does.

Guest HEYangieeGIRL

Xin Yuan

She's really pretty.. is there more picture of her with no side profile? I would like to see her face more.

Anyways I can understand why the person said she can pass a korean.

If I never know her I would've guess that she's korean.

Which, I Don't mean it like that koreans are center of beauty. It's.. just her look.

Why does everyone has to flip out about it? Just ignore the post.

Well I still want more picture of her.

Guest Dolce_love

I think I was told to ask here. ;o.o

But could someone tell me who she is, and where she models? (:

Thaaank you~

http://i38.tinypic.com/zmo95s.jpg

She was posted on the previous page i think, but her name is Queenie(?) and she models for taiwanese fashion websites

try 17ka.com, she models for GraceGift and Yumi brands i think

Archived