Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

momoko doll*

●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

Guest someday4_2

that meimei girl is from this show called 我爱黑涩会, a entertainment show where stars go on, man they're lucky cuz sometime they get discovered and become famous themselves, but no offense, some of them are not that talented >_>;

there's like a whole bunch of wannabe-stars girls there, just go to http://www.wretch.cc/ and see o.o

anyway, some pics from that show~

87_g%20(17).jpg

omg they have losa fans 2, lucky~

haha i remember seeing this girl on I love black society.. she was reenacting a scene from devil beside you

xiao han was always my fav. she's sooo pretty!

naomi reminds me soo much of rainie, i swear..

that meimei girl has great style.. i like it!

elle is pretty too..

i hope this thread grows huge!!

edit: o yeah that shan girl, i remember in this one site, she was like the top. no1, she's really pretty!

haha i remember seeing this girl on I love black society.. she was reenacting a scene from devil beside you

WHAT?!?! you mean she is the girl that had to reenact DBY scene WITH MIKE?!?!?!?! omggg must go rewatch now... grrr.. nooo.. im jealouss!!

i wish i had eyes like theirs >___<

some of them are pretty, some of them not so much (they just look a lot like rainie)

the third girl is pretty ^_____^

Guest dreamsicle

Ugh why Rainie... they're all prettier than Rainie

these girls are all pretty/ cute

but in some pictures they try way too hard...

my fave so far is Vivian & 77

they're both naturally gorgeous!

:)

jenny000.jpg

what's up with the boob grab? she's pretty by the way, as with all the other girls in this thread, except some of them are too skinny and too sickly sweet/cute at times. i still think mei mei has a cute face and looks like a doll. naomi is over-rated.

Guest sunnyday

i think Jaly and 77 (?) are pretty.. they don't really have the cute look to them

aww Jun Jun!! (Sam)everytime i see his pics, it reminds me so much of Edison Chen...their styles are so similar and they both have thin lips and light pale skin! is Jun Jun mixed? his eyes give it away.