●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest .darLinG.

the girl's teeth *to the right* is uglyyy. please, do something about it.

haha her teeth are serious

Here's one of my fav. Chinese ulzzang-Vivian,I love her style

a8bc156e.jpg

this girl looks kinda anorexic but i like her ear piercings

another fav.-77!!

vc11493995098643.jpg

she's pretty, reminded of yeh in this pic

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iSayOink

AWWWW~~ lol~ hahaha i remember seeing someone's "what is with asian girls and being cute?" or something thread, and seeing this makes me agree with that person, hahaha but hey, im asian and i rather be cute than pretty. XD dunno why, don't ask lol.

Gosh, they all have such big eyes!!!!! XDD so envy!!! X] They're like exact replicas of rainie! dang~ well all the more to like rainie more!! (cuz she's the original one of all of them? o_o) lol, she seems more natural.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ I remember see a thread like that. There is just no explaination. Asian guys like cute girls. I guess Asian girls' features generally are suitable for being cute than pretty or hot. :blink:

i do find vicki scary but a lot of people says she's cute... haha

I don't see it. :unsure:

she's pretty, reminded of yeh in this pic

yeahhh she kinda of does. so pretty =)

can somebody post pics of jenny.. she's pretty.. i only have few pics

i have some of Jenny :D

jenny01.jpg

716217689_l.jpg

716216856_l.jpg

676531816_l.jpg

jennyxmas.jpg

uhh..Jenny's friend or mimic..? :huh:

ul1ee.jpg

i do find vicki scary but a lot of people says she's cute... haha

i also think Vicki is scary, but i think i'm also one of the few people that adores the way MeiMei looks... :sweatingbullets:

^^ I remember see a thread like that. There is just no explaination. Asian guys like cute girls. I guess Asian girls' features generally are suitable for being cute than pretty or hot. :blink:

agreed. a lot of Asian (fobby/foreign) girls are like that.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

uhh..Jenny's friend or mimic..? :huh: Ulee;

ul1ee.jpg

I dunno if she is Jenny's friend...

But her name is Shan or Janice... she is EXTREMELY famous in Hong Kong right now.

She has been on ads for adidas, yahoo, kinder chocolate, tons of magazine for food & cars. She was once in MTV with Leo Ku (the hk singer)

I think she is perfect. She is amazingly pretty. I can't find anything that is not good bout her. She is my number one girl to be jealous of. She is MY AGE (17!!!!). She kind looks mix in my opinion.

I got tons of pictures of her. If I was in Hong Kong. I would stalk her lol.. :sweatingbullets:

Here are some of her old pictures... when she wasn't famous.

shan007.jpg

shan004.jpg

shan006.jpg

shan002.jpg

shan003.jpg

Jenny is also very pretty, but she smokes a lot I think and that shows through her pictures..

jenny.jpg

jenny001.jpg

jenny000.jpg

I wonder if they are still going out?

Guest suki_*

how do people become chinese uhljjangs??? do they post their pics on the main uhljjang website or something? LOL

Guest funfunfun4every1

<3 77 looks so pretty!!!

I'll post some of HK models.. They have more variety on how they look..

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Chinese "ullzzangs" isn't as official as Korean ones. There is no contest to say who is the best or the winner etc. Therefore, basically anyone can "become" one. Or should I say Chinese Ullzzang doesn't exist, but we just call them that because there is no official name for them. Let just say I posted a picture of soompi and ppl thought I was pretty etc. ppl would save my pictures and post it on other sites and be like ""ohh i found a pretty girl", then sites to sites... you kinda get famous. Then everytime you post a picture, ppl will remember and continue spreading it.

Dunno if my explaination is good enough.

Here are more pictures of Jaly.

322407.jpg

jaly003.jpg

jaly000.jpg

Then here are some recent pictures of Shan/Janice.

z37346685.jpg

028.jpg

Guest funfunfun4every1

Chinese "ullzzangs" isn't as official as Korean ones. There is no contest to say who is the best or the winner etc. Therefore, basically anyone can "become" one. Or should I say Chinese Ullzzang doesn't exist, but we just call them that because there is no official name for them. Let just say I posted a picture of soompi and ppl thought I was pretty etc. ppl would save my pictures and post it on other sites and be like ""ohh i found a pretty girl", then sites to sites... you kinda get famous. Then everytime you post a picture, ppl will remember and continue spreading it.

Dunno if my explaination is good enough.

Oh there is.. It's called like 网路帅哥美女.. Online Hot guys and beautiful girls? LOL, yea something like that..

Oh there is.. It's called like 网路帅哥美女.. Online Hot guys and beautiful girls? LOL, yea something like that..

yeah, plus a lot of the popular ones online get on/or are already on TV shows / commercials too... i wonder if Ya Lun Yan could be consider "uhljjang"...:blush: he has an online blog and is quite popular w/ Taiwanese girls. Hes now on a Taiwanese drama..

i think a lot of these "Chinese uhljjang" are like "pre-stars/guest stars on shows" or lesser known/talented ones...just known for their looks :x

Guest strawberrynkiwi

@ suki * I think so too. Try posting in other pictures site and see what other ppl from Hong Kong or Taiwan or China think. It is not that easy. There are actually many pretty girls in China and Hong Kong. I dunno much about Taiwan though.

^^ yeah, but a lot of them lack the talent. they really are just pretty or cute.

But I think that is more in Taiwan. I am pretty sure, there isn't one in Hong Kong.

Guest babiluxx

i think these girls are cute

but no offense.

they all look so much alike there is nothing speical about them

they all have huge eyes and fobby poses but maybe thats what ulzzangs are...and they dont even have eto be talented to become a star..they just have to look cute right?

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i think these girls are cute

but no offense.

they all look so much alike there is nothing speical about them

they all have huge eyes and fobby poses but maybe thats what ulzzangs are...and they dont even have eto be talented to become a star..they just have to look cute right?

depending on what your definition of star is... an idol? a singer? an actress?

many of them become models. not models like victoria secret models, but just models in their own country, where their image sells.

Archived