●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest twnty2

87_g%20(17).jpg

omg they have losa fans 2, lucky~

the girl's teeth *to the right* is uglyyy. please, do something about it.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sincerelydolly

I don't think a lot of them all look alike but pretty similar.

Jaly and Naomi appeals to me most though.

I don't get why we call it the "fob" look. I mean, a lot of people in Asian countries dress like that. Isn't it normal for them? It's like how A&F or Hollister is in the US.

Guest kaoru104

i really like mei mei's eyes.....*jealous of her to have such big eyes..*

but yea...one pic of her scares me~

but overall, all the pics looks good

i luv her styles~

yea..these pics makes me want to go on a diet....

Guest because_of_you

i still think Rainie is the best hehe!!

but yeah some of them are quite pretty like Elle

but they all seem to be trying TOO hard to be REALLY cute and make their eyes look REALLY REALLY BIG!!

Guest miyuki

naomi

naomi.jpg

naomi2.jpg

emiri

fairwhite.jpg

sweet6.jpg

jayjeiken

70.jpg

i'll post some pics of albee tom another taiwanese ulljhang

can somebody post pics of jenny.. she's pretty.. i only have few pics

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I gotta admit it. Meimei is really scaryyy. I think there was this other girl Vicki I think. She is also pretty famous and she has been in many talk shows etc...

As for everyone thinking they all look the same, the taiwanese ones does look for similar. Most taiwanese girls I know or know of do generally have BIG eyes and chubby cheeks. Plus it is like fashion trend. It is like that everywhere.

I will post some Hong Kong models. They are very different from Taiwanese ones. I dunno if you can say they go on talk shows, and have there own fansite etc. but most of them have been on magazines, commercials, etc.

Guest miyuki

I gotta admit it. Meimei is really scaryyy. I think there was this other girl Vicki I think. She is also pretty famous and she has been in many talk shows etc...

As for everyone thinking they all look the same, the taiwanese ones does look for similar. Most taiwanese girls I know or know of do generally have BIG eyes and chubby cheeks. Plus it is like fashion trend. It is like that everywhere.

I will post some Hong Kong models. They are very different from Taiwanese ones. I dunno if you can say they go on talk shows, and have there own fansite etc. but most of them have been on magazines, commercials, etc.

i do find vicki scary but a lot of people says she's cute... haha

Archived