●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pillowbox

Lu Jie Yun is really pretty.

I dunno why but sometimes some of them look alike to me - its always the cute&fobby look

i think some looks really pretty .. i dont like how some are like in their 20s yet they still act like they are in their teenage years. Not here to bash but i used to like some but others are alright =]

Guest haneul love

their eyes are so BIG O_O like dolls

asian girl trend: white and big eyed dolls LOL yup.. like Rainie

cuteness rules :}

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

They're cute, but that cute and fobby look is SO typical these days. All a girl needs is nice straight/curly hair with bangs, clear pale skin, and big eyes. Or, at least in the pictures. Personally to me, alot of them look the same.. they need to change the camera angles and poses cause it's like.. identical in every picture. >_> Sure they're all very pretty, but none of them stand out to me because they're just not.. unique. =/ I'm sorry to say.

MeiMei looks like she has those contact lenses that make your eyes look bigger o_o

Guest FantasyClover

its like a chinese site where ppl post ulzzang-like pics. i'm not sure if they are actually ulzzangs. some are and some aren't.

Guest SophiaSan

They're cute, but that cute and fobby look is SO typical these days. All a girl needs is nice straight/curly hair with bangs, clear pale skin, and big eyes. Or, at least in the pictures. Personally to me, alot of them look the same.. they need to change the camera angles and poses cause it's like.. identical in every picture. >_> Sure they're all very pretty, but none of them stand out to me because they're just not.. unique. =/ I'm sorry to say.

MeiMei looks like she has those contact lenses that make your eyes look bigger o_o

i totally agree, the korean uhlzzangs have variety like in their style and look

Guest Xingz

that meimei girl is from this show called 我爱黑涩会, a entertainment show where stars go on, man they're lucky cuz sometime they get discovered and become famous themselves, but no offense, some of them are not that talented >_>;

there's like a whole bunch of wannabe-stars girls there, just go to http://www.wretch.cc/ and see o.o

anyway, some pics from that show~

153_1653764112.jpg

60_S%20(74).jpg

60_A079%20(27).jpg

87_PICT3164.JPG

87_g%20(17).jpg

omg they have losa fans 2, lucky~

probably the most famous one there-Vicky

p35.jpg

Guest *lilyisland*

Gosh..they are all extremely cute.. I really love Xiao HAn and Elle...can u post more of both of them...??

thanx a million

Guest trueloveway

i like jaly.. she stands out from most of the other girls.

ionno, they just all look so similar to me >__<

Archived