●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest witchyangelkk

I S T H I S R E A L L Y B E I B E I ?

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayP...userid=98682108

She claims that shes not "fake" and i see Xiaohan's profile there too. Hahaha i'm like, whatev.

Thats not the Bei bei I posted... i think its just a coincidence that she's also called bei bei. Her face looks familiar though. That Xiaohan is a poser though... no way would Xiao Han have a hi5 account...

But before i knew about Ulzzangs, i never knew that most of my "friends" on my hi5 list were posers ... its really sad =(

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ haha.. same here! I remember a Ric poser whom i saved as a friend..

i rarely go on Hi5 anymore.. there are soooooo many posers in myspace too!!

and bebo.. and friendster.. and alot of other sites.......... w/e the majority

of them are posers.. only one out of a million is actually real... and the

real ones are the ones with not popular ulzzangs...

baoi did u want any specific guys?? ^^

Sorry, i didn't see your post........... Hmm.. Thanks for posting the

ramdom boys for me...... i was gonna say that Anything is fine!!

:o Can you post up more pictures of her bf???!!??

Here's some more pictures of Xiao Han..Some are more recent

<pics>

Little Bee..someone was requestion quiiiteee awhile ago if i remember correctly

<pics>

Ade

<pics>

And some random guys

<pics>

I AM LOVING THESE PICS..

thanks so much for all the pics..

BTW, i'm Baoi. What's your name?

ewwwww....is it just me or do all the girls have really weird fashion sense in asia...they put like pounds of makeup, do the fob peace sign, open their eyes super weird, puff out their cheeks to look "cute", does the whole pouty face thing, the list goes on.. they dont seem to like to look their age..they try to look little kids or dolls..

can someone kindly explain to me the meaning of uhllzang?? i know they are really pretty people who take pics of themselves and put them online..so what happens after that? people post it up and talk about them? what is the point? are they models or just regular ppl who like taking pics of themselves? the korean thread is huge but i dont really seem to grasp the point of it..how can you say you like the person by only looking at their pics? i mean..i get it if they were celebrities or something but they are basically nobodies..why are ppl going out of their way to post and comment about them? i do not intend to offend anyone..but i just dont really get the purpose. can someone tell me if i missed something here cuz i am kinda confused..

maybe these ppl are models...?

Ulzzangs mean BEST FACE.... BTW, I am sure the meaning for Ulzzang has been defined many many times over and over in Soompi forums.. But i'll say it again..... Ulzzangs are people, regular people, who post ther pictures online and get popular.... Korean ulzzangs MUST win an Official Ulzzang contest, in order to be an ulzzang, but as for mainland China, Taiwan, and HK, their ulzzangs don't win contests, because they don't have contests.. These ulzzangs are just popular by word of mouth.. and every so often, an ulzzang can get into the entertainment business.. most of them start with modeling, but some of them actually get into the acting business and such.. popular korean ulzzangs are Park Han Byul, HYUNBIN, Kim Hyesung [actors]... and then there is Angela.. she's a model [i believe] and she's super gorgeous!!

Yep.... that's the definition i just made up for you!! Aniways, I am a fan of them... they are like mini celebrities.. people who you can easily be-friend. they are usually nice, but some of them can be arrogant and such........ but the majority of them are super nice. Like I said, they are like Mini-celebrities.. i sometimes look up to them as Fashion icons........ Alright, not really ICONS, but just people to check out their styles and get some ideas as to what is nice and what is not... Plus, when i need a new hair cut i usually refer to ulzzang hair cuts, because celebrity haircuts can be WAY TOO EXCESSIVE, so ulzzangs's are like between that EXCESSIVENESS and the NORM..

P.S. If you don't like the girls in Asia, don't look at them.. Just stay in your little comfortable shell.

plus, you gotta be more open minded when you are in a forum FULL OF ASIANS!

[EDIT]

I don't remember if I introduced myself..

Hi everyone! *waves*

My name is Baoi. I'm VERY active in the ULZZANG MANIA thread, which i usually refer it as the UM thread..

Umm.. I'm 18, going to college, and living in Boston. My current favorite is Angela and VSA.. as for the

guys, i am really likeing Gua Gua, I just hope he's straight. and Berial is hawt! is he straight too? Aniways,

this thread grows fast too, i dont know if i can keep up with both ulzzang threads..

--baoi

Guest mmitsjojo

i bought a fashion magainze yesterday so i took pictures of them to contribute :)

i forgot their names but i remember seeing them on this thread =)

sorry for the blurriness, i dont have a very steady hand and my camera's not that good ;(

this girl i know her, but i just dont remmeber her name, she was in It started with a kiss as the younger sister of that mixed chick :)

dsc02038ph6.jpg

dsc02040pj4.jpg

dsc02041tn2.jpg

dsc02043ar8.jpg

dsc02044pr5.jpg

dsc02045cn3.jpg

dsc02046yr4.jpg

and this girl, i think her name is JAYLA? or is that another girls name? i really forgot i have a feeling im wrong ><

dsc02047rp8.jpg

dsc02048px3.jpg

enjoy ^^

Guest babossagaji

hmm...chinese ulzzang guys..do have this other kind of beauty i'm interested in...i'm trying to look for inspiration for my painting...^^..i was thinking of doin a painting of mike he but then i saw this thread...

Guest witchyangelkk

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... jlaw and his bf ARE hot ^ ^... Damn they're taken... O_o as well as gay... or else i would take them for myself ^ ^

Shun shun is quite cute... a bit too much like a doll though... her eyes are shaped EXACTLY like a porceline dolls O__O

I think there are hotter guy/cirls than Yoyo.. like Yangyang... maybe coz i can tell that Yoyo is a girl... but that 4th pic of her is HOTTTTTTTT

Guest cinnamoroll

they are very pretty! thank you for all these pictures ^o^!!!!!

the only thing i don't prefer in these ulzhangs style is when they pose so their eyes are opened very wide. or when they try to make their eyes as big as anime-girl eyes. it's freaky to me, not pretty... i'd rather them smile naturally, which happens when you're truly happy- which is shown through the creases/wrinkles in your face. when you're really happy and you're really laughing, your eyes tend to be smaller... try it. : )

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

they're soooooooooo cute ^^ i luv their pictures. and i wish my name was apple. i think that's a pretty name ^^

Guest rain_sadtango

^^^ hehe i think that name would only be cute if u lived in asia....remember gwyneth paltrow's kid?? she's gonna be the butt of all jokes. But names like apple, candy, momo, kiki etc. are soo popular in hong kong.

Thanks for all the new pics ppl......J LAW is soooo hot, i love his jaww =]

Guest cherryfilter

bei bei looks like she is tire and sick with out eyeliner and eyelashes.

and xiao han look like she gain little bit of weight. but taht is not bad thing~ she was pretty thin?

thanks for the pics!!! :D

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

God... people have different views of fashion in asia ok. First of all it may look weird to you because most of your life you probably lived in AMERICA or EUROPE or whatever so you think asia has weird fashion, maybe if u were raised/living in asia you'd have a different perspective. By the way you wrote things , it seems you are ignorant of different countrie's fashion sense.

sorry guys!! i think i was a little too harsh about asian fashion..i actually spent 3 months this summer in china and bought a lot of clothes there..so i dont have anything against it...im not ignorant of their fashion but i guess im just not used to it.. :( sorry..

Guest Tonyc402

sorry guys!! i think i was a little too harsh about asian fashion..i actually spent 3 months this summer in china and bought a lot of clothes there..so i dont have anything against it...im not ignorant of their fashion but i guess im just not used to it.. :( sorry..

its ok haha. I hope i didnt sound too harsh when i explained it . Its just that we sumtimes get ignorant ppl who bash these models for lookin different and stuff .

Archived