●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest witchyangelkk

Im always a post off owning pages =.="

OMG.. i never noticed that Yang yang had an adam's apple.... Hmmm... are you sure? Coz in some pics you cant see it...

Im close to CERTAIN that shes a girl though... actually.. i wouldnt know at all... =.=" but my opinion is that shes a she...

There was a case in HK where this famous female model was pictured with an adam's apple... which made people believe that she was a guy... hu knows... girls MIGHT have adams apples.. =.="

*looks at self in mirror*... i dont though.. "phew" ^^

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seriously think that yangyang is lieing..

because why does she have an adams apple???? lol

I'm pretty sure Yang Yang is a girl because I've seen pictures of her in her school uniform with her friends and she was wearing a girl's uniform.

Also, both males and females have Adam's apples but they're more pronounced in males. I think some girls may have Adam's apples because they're more sensitive to testosterone. I've heard eating a type of fish can cause the Adam's apple to be more visible, but I'm not sure. There's this idol in Japan that has an Adam's apple and they attributed it to her eating a lot of fish.

Guest witchyangelkk

^ Wow... thats one piece of information thats new for me today ^ ^

Makes me feel a bit better that i dont eat seafood =P ... well... MUCH seafood...

Thinking about it... Yang Yang DOES wear a girl uniform... unless thats the uniform for guys as well.. >.<"" ( Okay... not really)

Thanks Sophie for the Rachel and Janice pics... i think ive said this b4... but i swear Rach = Leila Tong.... they're like... TWINS!!!!

I love that pic of Janice as well... shes soo ... nice and fresh? ( I sound like im talking about orange juice @__@)

HAHA... look... Janice has compartments for EACH hat that she has... damn.. i want that for my new house =D

Guest keeponfighting

WAHHH... one post from owning this page !! .. oh wel.. next time =D

I dont think Yang yang would have a myspace... and she closed her blog down =( More likely the Yang yang on Myspace is a poser.. =P

For sure the bottom two arent Yang yang... but the second one looks a bit like her.. =P I dunno... there were pics of Yang yang as a girl floating around this thread b4,,, but i think they were discovered as fakes... =P

so... do you know her blog address? i just want to see if i had the right one... :sweatingbullets:

the second pic is indeed yangyang saw that b4 in the korean ulljhang thread ^.^

im not sure with the rest..

second pic?-- :ph34r: but i was told that they are all the same person...

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME GIRL! And no that is not yangyang =)

guess you're right... :sweatingbullets:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r225/yangyangqing/4.jpg

they're all the same girl and they're all yangyang --- i posted this one a while back, and some people started bashing and telling me it was a totally different person. hahaha. this world is so funny =)

speaking of yangyang, here are the most recent unseen OR recent... i could find ;

2006-11-17

1634953005_QBesN37CfXRk.jpg

1634953008_FTRrO3fwlun1.jpg

2338477117_vgTXAXKCEenl.jpg

2338477796_DyqF1VPSJNH9.jpg

2338478333_uhZ82pVHE31x.jpg

2365918913_lTf8ulWOCnt9.jpg

2338478789_amXMN7NgTybr.jpg

2006214032844454.jpg

20062140285847428.gif

20062140312470722.jpg

20062140333869452.jpg

2006214033298766.jpg

20062150261664041.jpg

20062150261671498.jpg

20062150233082514.jpg

20062140333861994.jpg

20062150314231682.jpg

2006215035355239.jpg

20062162014848966.jpg

Didn't someone say that YangYang and XiaoYu broke up? ... or are these photos really old xD

-----rainie*

yah... i guess a "Xiao Hei" said that they broke up last year and Xiao Yu ordered some people to beat yangyang... (bad girl...)

thanks for those pics... i'll add it to my collection :sweatingbullets:

Yang Yang's really pretty as a girl too!! But i think hotter as a male.

Does anyone else notice that Yang Yang's getting more and more masculine?? I think she even has all the male mannerisms down too.

yup.. :mellow: and i wish she's was a real guy... whew!

For goodness sake. Those are NOT yang yang!! Can't you tell they have absolutely different features??!!

yang9ss2.jpg

yang58iv7.jpg

yang62dx3.jpg

^ The one on the right.

There you go. Some REAL pics of yangyang as a girl.

guess... that's right...

someone gave me this friendster... said it was yangyang's youngyoung_second@hotmail.com :mellow:

and i also saw a friendster account that seems real... err... just lost it... it has a Xiao Yu and some friends...

it even has a testimonial from another friend which says XiaoYu and Yangyang broke up... it seems real... <_<

2.jpg1.jpgYangYang144.jpgYangYang148.jpg2799236221.jpg

http://yyoung.anyp.cn

i think the owner of this blog is a close friend of yangyang... :mellow:

yangyang has entries on it...

and a message board... :ph34r:

Guest aubrery

woahh,, big dicussion about lesbian girls eh..hehe...the friendster account youngyoung_second@hotmail.com does not exist.. eheh.. too bad.. i want to see it..=P

Guest bugmenot

i seriously think that yangyang is lieing..

because why does she have an adams apple???? lol

AHH I OWN A PAGE! OK ILL POST PICTURES LOL ONE SECONDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you know some girls i know have adams apples bigger then some of the guys 0.o;; i think it's causee they are really skinny

Guest cocomilk

what really!? i am skinny and i dont ><

and also those pics of him as a girl... might be him trying to look

Like a girl for fun? his hair is still very short there...

and i think its a boy.. look at his chin... no boobs in that one nude pic

body hair... must be a man trying to be popular by saying its a girl lol><

and this is so weird but i think yangyang is on my msn lol before i knew who he/she was

because he went on cam.. and he had those stairs and clock exeact same in the bg of the room he was in?

and he had yangyangs pics in his msn and he looked liked her/him...:|

Guest cocomilk

yes little bee is also someone who i think is faking lol!!!

sorry for being such a mean person but he is way to cute and still boyish to be a girl!!?!?!

if he where a girl he would be ugly though!

Guest yeonhee.

yes little bee is also someone who i think is faking lol!!!

sorry for being such a mean person but he is way to cute and still boyish to be a girl!!?!?!

if he where a girl he would be ugly though!

So, it's actually a guy? and it's fake?

Guest kneekey

dollfacexC thanks for posting those unseen pics!

angela is so pretty! people are obviously mesmerized by her beauty 'cause judging the pics, you could see that people staring at her. and i just noticed this, but angela loooooves to wear her "kill this hype" trucker cap, it's so kawaii. janice is pretty too! there's a point where i got all confused on who's angela and janice..i swear, in some pics, they look like twins. whitney and janice seem really close.

Guest witchyangelkk

dollfacexC thanks for posting those unseen pics!

angela is so pretty! people are obviously mesmerized by her beauty 'cause judging the pics, you could see that people staring at her. and i just noticed this, but angela loooooves to wear her "kill this hype" trucker cap, it's so kawaii. janice is pretty too! there's a point where i got all confused on who's angela and janice..i swear, in some pics, they look like twins. whitney and janice seem really close.

Yeah... thanks dollfacexC Im turning into such a Janice/ Angelababy fan ^ ^ What's your name though?... coz calling you dollfacexC is a bit weird =D

HAHAHA... hi Nikki! I think she has like... 100 "kill this hype" hats... all in different colours... well.. ive only seen the blue and the red one... so maybe TWO " kill this hype" hats ^^

If I saw her in HK i would stare... comeon... shes HOT... (ewww.. i feel weird calling another girl hot.. but its true!) I think coz shes also pretty tall for an asian...

Angela and Janice COULD be twins... coz they both have those high cheekbones and sorta eurasian-y look...

Did u mean "whitney and janice" or " Whitney and Angela C"... UNLESS PEOPLE CAN SEE A PIC THAT I CANT SEE??? *wahhhhhhhh*

arrogant_berial1.jpg

=X i don't think he should've lip pireced i love his lipsss xD ahh sexyy =X

-edit- its like my first time posting here..and well ..O.o'' i own a page?? XD

Guest witchyangelkk

WAHHHh..... AGAIN!!!! I think i need a prize for being always 1 off owning a page =.="

Thanks Miyavi for the Arrogant Berial pic though... he sorta disappeared from this thread... =P

I agree he has great lips... very.. girly? ^ ^ I remember how there was a big discussion about whether he was a guy or not, coz his features were pretty girly =D (for the record... Berial is a guy)

That pic looks really really creepy... only coz im not a fan of needles... *starts feeling faint*... wow.. im such a wuss =.="

Archived