●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pillowbox

LOL. A lot of people don't like her. I like her half of the time. Sometimes her pictures are really disturbing though.. esp. since she is 20 and tries really hard to look... 10. :vicx:

haha i so agree on the part of her trying too hard.. like seriously she has to get a reality check. im not a fan of her sorry ;__;

Guest Mademoisella

^ Awww LOVELY RAINIE!!

she's such a cutie yet a beauty too..

and Jolin, those pictures looks really nice too, thanks :)

does anyone have GuiGui's site for that one clothing store, I think?

Guest huangmeixi

^

i always thought Momo was from mainland....?

Oh, I didn't know, she most likely is. I just assumed she was Taiwanese because the cutesy girl look is more Taiwanese. But it makes more sense that she's mainland if Du Yinhao is mainland.

ahhh Jolin she is so cute <33

those are some of her best pics ^^ im a really big fan of her~

Rainie does have a cuter/younger face than Jolin though...but im not digging that mushroom hair.

music style/talent-wise i like Jolin better.

i dont really like Rainie Yang and everytime i hear that song Ai Mei it makes me want to..asplode x.x

Guest L0veLy<3

LOL, me too!! that AI MEI song. It was good the first 2 million times but it just got so annyoing afterwards. DOnt get me wrong, i still love her tho. :sweatingbullets:

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ totally agree, as first i was so shock she can sing like that & DBY-obsessed. so i listened the that song 24/7... noww :crazy: hahaha.. i even had to re-burn my cd because of her one song.... i really like her mtvs though. it is nothing crazy, but i <3 it somehow.

Guest sincerelydolly

rainie's like...the cutest girl i've ever seen.

jolin..she looks kinda old without makeup. but with it, she looks pretty. :D

LOL, I thought the same thing when I saw those pictures of Jolin. Actually, I think she is starting to look older in general. I use to really like her...

Guest to be continued.

heylooo guyss.

wow i have been going hee but never posted anything to share. [ASHAMED.] well. i like this topic alot. and hopefully in the near future i'll be-able to share something wih you all? LOL

Btw. i'm trangie. =] nice to meet you all in the chinese ulzzang thread. =]]

my current fave is angela. she's soo pretty. TOO PRETTY in fact. lol

Goshh rainie look sooo cute!! I just wanna pinch her lil cheeks! Thanks for the pics! hehe I am a fan of Jolin xD I like the pics, omg her PHONE is crazyyyy bling!! i like it!! ^^*

Guest JOONIE.su

Rainie is extremely cute =)

Jolin...never liked her much. I don't think those pics of her are that attractive either. Something about her really bugs me. =/

Archived