●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest michelle_chou

wow, i've spent almost an hour looking through this thread O.O

but seriously, these fobby chinese girls are all soooo CUTE!! ahhh! and sooo skinny!! why do they all have like such skinny, fragile-looking bodies??

Guest strawberrynkiwi

WOWW siuwan does have a really sweet smile and really cute.

until this picture....

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/siuwan/DSC02062.jpg

... wow i guess because of the high quality of these pictures, the massive amount of make-up and her nose really stood out for... still cute, but makes me wonder how she looks without make-up :unsure:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/siuwan/2-2.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/siuwan/5.jpg

the girl in the right for both pictures... i think she goes to my university. my friend's friend....

emptysky where is siuwan from?

LOL i just watched the beach party 2006 vid... oh man, they make me laugh and realize that they are just my age and like any other normal teengers... i can probably go up and make friends with him.... they are just like my hk fobby friends... typicaly hk ppl!

I have done beach "photoshoot" with my friends... only without the more "pro" make-up, lighting, costume, and camera. =)

Guest happibear

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure about the foreigners one previously T_T

>< I guess in different places, things are different. Skinny people here.. are being envied.

At least where ever I've been too, not all skinny girls are viewed as richard simmons(unless you act as one.). Instead we complain to them about their 'skinnyness'. :vicx: haha

Same as taiwan and in HK too. What people in US aussie or other places called 'fobby'.

But its not as bad as it is here in Singapore as compared to Hk or taiwan for the teenagers here are not that crazily into fashion.

Some of us do go for the style/fashion in US/aussie. like jeans graphic tees etc...

& I thought in Taiwan, at least if you go to Xi Men Ding, such girls like Mei Mei Vicky are all over?

Cute with 'fob' fashion. If not cute, at least the clothes are still there.

I would love to go there shopping for once though.

& yeah, Mikki has big eyes. But I heard she PSed them bigger + make up too...

I've been hanging around the thread for quite sometime as well.

She has natural big eyes(which I envy alittle).

And er heads up, I'm not against you or anything for not liking Angela...

Afterall everyone has different opinions. =))

We can't force people. Just like I don't like Meimei. Or salad.

Btw, is your name Michelle or something?

I think I remember you from somewhere... or am I wrong? Sorry if I got your name wrong ><

I'm Mui^^

hi Mui :lol: Thx for understanding. yes i noe that not all skinny girls look like richard simmons, its just the angela looks in my view.

I know that some places do go for western style esp hk which is why u guys think different to me. In hk, i know most pple are into western style than fobs. In TW, meimei and vicky are too much fobby so i think u viewed it different from me? i dunno im abit confused here about how u mention about fob fashion unexpectedly.

Thx for not going against me :lol: cause some people reply back to me and against what i said.

its okay, my name isnt michelle. i prefer not to be called my real name. i seen ur name sumwhere on the korean ulzzang.

Does it really matter if she's HK or Shanghai-nese? How does someone "look" HK in the first place?

I get the fact that you don't like Angela, but you need to just chill out.

this is really pissing me off when i read u post.

Im not complaining if she is hk or shanghainese. u didnt even know wats going on, havent u read my whole posts? Why cant i say she looks like hk? its my choice. I neva said i dont like angela, i said she is typical in the first place <_< which cause some pple to reply back and force me to say she isnt. :fury: This isnt fair.

Why do u have to reply back? to join in and continue the argument because u enjoyed it? to help other pples statements? Cmon, i have been against alot of pple and i did the right thing the whole time.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

i didnt expect u to reply back in a rude way and uses 'umms'? because we already solve this.

sorri i misunderstood u about the 'wtf'

i noe wats an osmosis is, i use it because i got this off site while i was looking for info relating to this term.

oh yea, why do u ask sum1 to read ur comment where u are actually replying to me? in my mind i want to say sumthin out, but it will cause more trouble btw u and me.

First of all is tha how you define rude? Did I insult you? :huh: I didn't even say anything over the top, at least I didn't think so

Oh so you know what osmosis is, that's good, I just found it funny that you know, you used that word lol

and about me asking someone to read my comment, she's my friend and she told me she saw my comment and said your comment was really funny, so yah, I wanted her to read my reply ^^ Is that so wrong?? ahah

hey it's good that you are keeping it inside :lol: seriously I think you take things too seriously, lighten up ok? Learn to take a joke and don't be too serious, it will only come back to bite you in the a$$ aha sorry again if I offended you

Guest pillowbox

can we drop the argument please?

people have different opinions so let happibear think whatever she wants. I misunderstood her at first.. but i think everyone just relax.

btw have anyone notice that many hk people likes micky mouse? like they would at least own a t-shirt of it... i see alot hk people wearing micky mouse t-shirts thats why.

and im not really sure where siuwan is from. Her xanga said hk,but i think it is.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ i am from hk and i love micky mouse =) i think in general they do.

MAX IS SO CUTE =)

z45022965.jpg

z42252521.jpg

z47928836.jpg

z44478274.jpg

z37648535.jpg

^^ he looks so much like a girl there... a girl with a boy haircut :)

Guest happibear

First of all is tha how you define rude? Did I insult you? :huh: I didn't even say anything over the top, at least I didn't think so

Oh so you know what osmosis is, that's good, I just found it funny that you know, you used that word lol

and about me asking someone to read my comment, she's my friend and she told me she saw my comment and said your comment was really funny, so yah, I wanted her to read my reply ^^ Is that so wrong?? ahah

hey it's good that you are keeping it inside :lol: seriously I think you take things too seriously, lighten up ok? Learn to take a joke and don't be too serious, it will only come back to bite you in the a$$ aha sorry again if I offended you

well, how u make fun with my post and use alot of umm's in a sarcastic way which was rude and err over the top i say.

about someone readin ur comment, i might have been misunderstood then, sorri. i forgot wat i was goin to say about this.

I did nuthing bad the whole time, i do take it serious easily but its normal and it isnt right to let others agree with their statements while i have done nuthing wrong.

can we drop the argument please?

people have different opinions so let happibear think whatever she wants. I misunderstood her at first.. but i think everyone just relax.

worddd~

oooh suiwan is HK?

wheni just looked at her pix..i thought she was taiwanese..

she's cute..but her noce kind bothers me :excl:

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

omg max looks japanese O__O but he's obviously not

I think it's the dyed hair

he's cute ^^

he's too skinny though

guys look better toned haha

and he looks SO girly O_O that pic of him DOES look like a girl -_-

Guest pillowbox

max is definitely a hottie but he looks so much like a girl O___O

the pic with him on the street and him leaning against the wall, omgosh does he have a tote bag? he looks like a girl in there O__O

Guest sincerelydolly

^LOL. I wonder how he looks as a girl. :lol:

Hey, isn't that Annie on the left? XD

omg max looks japanese O__O but he's obviously not

I think it's the dyed hair

he's cute ^^

he's too skinny though

guys look better toned haha

and he looks SO girly O_O that pic of him DOES look like a girl -_-

^ I thought the same thing.

OMG there's so much "disagreements" in here -_-;;

http://forum.qooza.hk/attachments/forumid_...gZKzJoGrhDX.jpg

donno who she is but shes pretty^^

Thanks for the pictures! I think this picture is of 77. :) She's pretty.

Also, thanks for the MAX pictures everyone. I love the one of him and Winnie the Pooh.

Archived