●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happibear

Woah... not true. Where you live? I am sure my guy friends would love to make a visit there. Angela is definitely NOT typical for HongKong, not everyone is blessed with a tall straight nose and her height. I gotta agree with the b*tchy part though. But it is not always true. I know many skinny ppl that are really nice even from the outside. Plus, I am sure that there are ppl who live in areas where Vivi and Jie are everywhere. Soompi is very disverse you know :sweatingbullets: Lastly I cannot eat and still never have Angela's body. I know you are exaggerating a bit. I just thought you were a bit too harsh.

http://forum.qooza.hk/attachments/forumid_...vLntWPU78rr.jpg

ahhh she is so pretty ad cute at the same time. anymore pictures of her?

I live in Australia. Is vivi and jie looks are everywhere? in my area, theres hardly anyone like them to appear compare to Angelas look. Sorri i was being too harsh. I have seen many aussies take a long stare at vivi and jie looks cause its very unique. If they see angela looks on the streets, i hardly see anyone checkin out at her.

hah~ you guys need to remember that some people are naturally skinny skinny ok.. i see a lot of them

i agree with strawberry~ not all asians have the tall nose.. my nose is pretty tall and most of my mom's friends asked me if i had it done.. i'm like O_O"

and no.. not a lot of people look like angela in hk O_O"""""" hahaha

Theres a whole heaps of angela's look in my area and they have the exact features as angela. You should come to our country or go to the Australia forum, they will know.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ Cool~ I am planning to go to Australia in the summer (or winter for you guys). yay I get to check out pretty girls, even though I am a girl myself. :Phappibear any hot boys there by any chance?

Guest happibear

^^ Cool~ I am planning to go to Australia in the summer (or winter for you guys). yay I get to check out pretty girls, even though I am a girl myself. :Phappibear any hot boys there by any chance?

lol, only in chinatown of sydney u prob find good looking guys. are u going to Sydney? if u are, u better go to the south eastern side to see all the pretty girsl u think. are u rich cause u decided to go so fast?

Guest singerchick

She isnt pretty, its typical. Would that mean anyone can be models where i live? Where i live, everyone looks like angela including myself which i hated my looks. i dont like the skinny look because it looks bi..t..chy. Im really disappointed that so many pple think angela is pretty, its too typical. Am i surrounded with mainlainders or hk obsessors. You dont see girls like Vivi and jie at ur area, they are unique unlike angela.

LOL wow, I would feel really self-concious if all the girls that lived around me looked like angela.

To look like Angela, u just have to eat very less and wear heavy make ups.

I think Angela is pretty even with light makeup.

3818184_P1060264.jpg

3818185_P1060412.jpg

3818186_9.jpg

3818187_DSC_3417.jpg

3818188_IMG_0755.jpg

3818189_IMG_0764.jpg

3818190_IMG_1069.jpg

3818191_cute.JPG

Someone requested pictures of Wong Fei?

3818174_photoimg13.jpg

3818175_photoimg63.jpg

3818176_photoimg62.jpg

Guest sOrastar

That is Yoko Mitsuya. I'm sure she isn't a Chinese ulzzang ;)

lol thanks.. i think someone just float that around in akzone~ she's pretty

Guest sincerelydolly

im a bit confused with ur post, are u saying foreigners find angela pretty? i said the other way. Are u saying vivi and jie common? im a bit confused.

If you say vivi and jie is typical, then in my area is very rare and many guys will stare at them compare to the Angela's look.

I meant not just foreigners find Angela pretty since you seemed to imply that it was odd how people seemed to find her pretty but maybe I just interpretted incorrectly. :sweatingbullets: But anyways, I'm not saying vivi and jie is typical but they aren't very original style/look wise in my opinion. Actually, a lot of other ulzzangs in this thread look similar or dress similar to them. It's the trend in a lot of areas these days. I admit they are cute but if I was new to this thread, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them and a lot of other people. I think I sounded a bit harsh in my other post but yeah.. it's nighttime and my brain is on off mode. :lol:

Guest HELLnawITSc

angela is def. the hottest chinese girl i've EVER seen in my life, even though she is mix. she looks japanese to me thoguh, but still the hottest chinese girl... wow

does angela have a site?

Guest HELLnawITSc

5gy3.jpg

Why hello there. Have you met my friend Crest White Strips?

And have I mentioned how hot Angela is? I decided to go through this whole thread for her.. someone needs to make her, her own thread!!!!!

Guest joongie;love

Im from Australia too :D

Yeah, if you want to see hot boys, you should check out Chinatown, im from Melbourne :ph34r:

Guest Tonyc402

Haha, the pictures of the girls posted looked as if they have all been photoshopped. and what's with the heavy makeup. Whatever, *runs off to korean ulzangg thread* hahahaa

GOSH, i see meimei and her thighs are huge 0_0

Well atleast the girls dont look as freakish as Mikki or Sua... man their eyes are too big for their face :phew::rolleyes:

Guest thequondam

Hahaha, wellllll, maybe in some countries their looks are commong. like taiwanese ulzanggs, maybe in taiwan, everyone's like that. 0_0

^ haha i think in taiwan you hardly see them at all! even in Taipei... most of the girls are pretty plain v_v"

Im from Australia too :D

Yeah, if you want to see hot boys, you should check out Chinatown, im from Melbourne :ph34r:

ahh i'm from Melbourne too! :) haha totally agree... Chinatown! Boxhill there's plently aswell lol

Guest ::emi::

wow!!! I've just spent like an hr browsing through most of the pages!!!!! Angela is def my favourite!!!! But she's a model so its a given she's pretty.

All the other girls featured here are so cutesy!!

Here's some i had saved on my pc, mostly becoz i liked their hair styles.

1096962857.jpg

009871.jpg

p51.jpg

p65.jpg

credits: www.wretch.cc/album/nicolecheng

DSC05789copya.jpg

DSC01399a.jpg

DSC05992copya.jpg

credits: www.wretch.cc/album/cindyc

Guest thequondam

Guess what, I found these pictures at the Fashion subforum. xP

Stole a few:

p112872726787.jpg

82370.jpg

For some reason, i really hate Vicky. Eew, I srsly hate her.

Quoted from the Fashion subforum: And I really dont think I can stand the fobby poofed out hairstyle that's so popular in taiwan right now. I want to spray them down with a hose

Its hilarious, and 1 meimei

14ya9s1.jpg

I think Meimei looks like Cyndi wang with dimples. :X

^

Yes LOL.

I don't really like Meimei.

Her round face makes me :crazy: sometimes.

I'm rude yeah... but it gets alittle annoying after alot of pictures.

She isnt pretty, its typical. Would that mean anyone can be models where i live? Where i live, everyone looks like angela including myself which i hated my looks. i dont like the skinny look because it looks bi..t..chy. Im really disappointed that so many pple think angela is pretty, its too typical. Am i surrounded with mainlainders or hk obsessors. You dont see girls like Vivi and jie at ur area, they are unique unlike angela.

To look like Angela, u just have to eat very less and wear heavy make ups.

Sorry i sound mean, but it gets me frustrated when i see Angela being so popular. Maybe its just the foreign pple who have chinese satellites may have different perceptions.

i think vivi and jie are very pretty.GO SHANGHAI AND OTHER MAINLAINDERS AND TAIWANESE!

Im hong kong for those who havent read my other posts, so im not being BIAS. :sweatingbullets:

I live in Singapore where I can see many girls like Jie and Vivi around. I'm getting bored of that big eye act cute thing for some of them..

I guess its because of where we live.

I didn't see alot of girls like Angela in HK or China. Cute girls yeah alot.

But pretty, nah.

And I myself am Chinese, am I a foreigner?

Or are you refering to everyone in general out of Aussie?

but its good you look kinda like Angela, at least she's pretty! I don't think its that bad!

& yes, I agree you just have to be very skinny..

But some people are just born skinny. (I wish I was.)

Well atleast the girls dont look as freakish as Mikki or Sua... man their eyes are too big for their face :phew::rolleyes:

LOL Mikki and Sua for 1) they PS their photos and wear make up to make it big.

Sua wears circle lenses but I'm not sure about Mikki.

But I'm quite sure that Mikki personally has large eyes too, despite of make up etc.

Guest SeSgirl

after seeing the pix that singerchick posted...

i realized...angela has some......pretty...lucious (not quite sure if this is the right word) lips....xD

Archived