●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^Lydia is pretty and all, but IMO nothing compare to Janice or Angela. She splits her bangs so much to the side lol.. Also she is crazyly skinny.

Guest sincerelydolly

I don't really find Lydia pretty at all, almost scary even. X_X

The first picture of her looks really terrible since it makes her face/head look kinda big. She looks ok in the other pictures though, but she is definitely someone I wouldn't find attractive in the streets...

Guest happibear

Lydia somewhat resembles Angela, but Angela's more gorgeous..

I notice the H.K. girls posted up look somewhat alike o_0

yup yup, they all are typical hk girls like i said. i dont find any hk pretty up there, why so many pple like them? cause they look very typical in my area where i live and they look more bi^t^chy in real life. sorri i sound so mean, but its annoying when i see them posing like this and theres alot of prettier hk girls than them. oh well, maybe its just me thinking differently.

Guest HELLnawITSc

^'big fat chinaman face?' o_o; even though your chinese friend 'taught' you that its still an offensive stereotype, whether or not it applies to your friend. are you saying people with wide and round faces can't be pretty or have nicer features than people with oval and long faces? i personally find oval & long faces unattractive, looks like a horse. :mellow:

i agree, i found it offensive T__T'',, generalising people are so mean. There are many people with big round faces that are so cuteee <3 e.g - charlene choi. , xD but yeah,

i swear, janice really does look like angela!!!

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone, but I wasn't generalizing or stereotyping. That girl does have a big and round facial shape and was using a term that I was taught. I didn't mean all chinese girls had a chinaman face. It's just a term a learned and was used to saying. But all I meant was that girl's face was huge for her body. And I do think you can be cute with big faces, but not her...

Guest thequondam

Anyone knows Vicky from TW?

I think her picture was posted in page I-don't-know. She looks like chucky from seed of chucky. :/ Scarryyyyyy

Guest singerchick

Anyone knows Vicky from TW?

I think her picture was posted in page I-don't-know. She looks like chucky from seed of chucky. :/ Scarryyyyyy

^ omg did you see that one episode where she dressed up as Chucky...? It was so frikin' scary.

holy shiz, I cant believe I spent an hour looking for this thread. They changed the name, no wonder...I was like "hmm where is it hiding..."....I couldnt read the chinese without opening the "big5" program, all i could see were blocks. hahaha, s'all good...I found it now..

yeah. angela doesn't look as mix compared to annie. but angela is 1/4 french according to many of her websites =) and a few years ago, i remember reading a magazine about her and she did mentioned herself being 1/4 non-asian so i guess it's either her mum or dad that is mix

either ways. having shanghainese in her doesnt kill. all the good looking people are somewhat linked to shanghai (daniel wu, edison...).

i agree that all these comparisons are lame. when i see pictures of different people i look at these people differently. though sometimes i do get reminded of some other person.

i like angela and jaly because their pictures are taken in a more stylish way. not just some weird pouting/webcam pictures.

Guest thequondam

^ omg did you see that one episode where she dressed up as Chucky...? It was so frikin' scary.

Yes, I don't think she looks pretty at all ._. I think Angela, dodolook is prettier than her.

Guest SeSgirl

holy shiz, I cant believe I spent an hour looking for this thread. They changed the name, no wonder...I was like "hmm where is it hiding..."....I couldnt read the chinese without opening the "big5" program, all i could see were blocks. hahaha, s'all good...I found it now..

hahahaha...that's so cute.. :D

glad u found it!!

more pix more pix more pix of angelajanicewhitney&others

z45164401-1.jpg

angela and janice

z45164547.jpg

janice licking angela

z45165449.jpg

angela eating janice

1at8.gif

angela and janice gif

134g.jpg

g53g.jpg

angela

z45597993.jpg

some girl, janice, whitney, and angela on the bottom..(i love this picture!)

z42259370.jpg

janice and rachel (another HK model, she is so cute!!)

P1050638.jpg

IM_008.jpg

more angela

bc021a216c.jpg

janice and angela in this magazine...(i love these pix)

DSC01800.jpg

DSC01801_01.jpg

behind the scenes...xD

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00577_01.jpg

TWO.jpg

janice and angela

img120.jpg

angela

WHITB29.jpg

angela c. and whitney..

hopefully none posted b4?

o__O

enjoy!

Guest SeSgirl

okay okay okay..

i'll stop...these are thes lat ones for today...

haha...

angelababy04.jpg

DSC01738.jpg

DSC01859.jpg

my GAWD i want her body...

i dont care if she has no butt or boobs..

i love her body.

Archived