●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest huangmeixi

Really? :unsure: yea hk pple are into whitening products but not as crazy having whiter face as mainlanders and taiwanese. i dont see much hk advertisements on whitening products compare to mainlanders. i must be wrong then. :sweatingbullets:

oh yea i do look at hk mags but theres not much whitening products, i dunno maybe its just one particalr mag i used to bought all the time.

What mainland magazines do you buy? I don't think mainlanders are in general as into the whole beauty thing...they're not ranked at all on the list of countries with most plastic surgeries cases, and they have so much more people.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest huangmeixi

personally don't like him. he's soo narcissitic that it passes the point of being cute. and his writing is just a pillow with an elaborate cover, you squish it, there's nothing solid to hold it up.

<_< Do you like anyone for their looks? It seems like all the people you like have to be super talented. Which this thread isn't exactly about. I mean I think most of the people posted are narcissitic.

Writing's pretty hard. The fact that he's a best seller means at least his stuff is entertaining, though it's a shame he plagiarized that one book. But he has written some good stuff, and while his writing isn't the best, it's hard to be an excellent writer at such a young age. Usually the best writing is based on experience, which at his age he doesn't have exactly.

4.jpg

5.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

46d7df0202000a7x.jpg

46d7df02020003wo.jpg

46d7df02020006x4.jpg

46d7df02020004uh.jpg

<_< Do you like anyone for their looks? It seems like all the people you like have to be super talented. Which this thread isn't exactly about. I mean I think most of the people posted are narcissitic.

Writing's pretty hard. The fact that he's a best seller means at least his stuff is entertaining, though it's a shame he plagiarized that one book. But he has written some good stuff, and while his writing isn't the best, it's hard to be an excellent writer at such a young age. Usually the best writing is based on experience, which at his age he doesn't have exactly.

I do like a lot of people for their looks, but their look has to match with my interest. I generally like people who has an nice and interesting personality. I look at personality over talent, but i admire people with talent.

I do agree that most of the people posted here are somewhat narcissitic, but i think GuoJingMing is the epidemy of narcissism in China. I think moderate narcissism is cute, but too much of anything is always bad.

I have read some very nice writing with actual content by writers his own age. The reason i think his novels are so popular is because it has a massive appeal to teenage girls, and it's written by someone with good looks. That is why he's so popular

Guest happibear

What mainland magazines do you buy? I don't think mainlanders are in general as into the whole beauty thing...they're not ranked at all on the list of countries with most plastic surgeries cases, and they have so much more people.

the magazine dat i use to buy is hk, i dont read mainlanders but their ads show alot of products. i dun know, i might be wrong cause im too obsessed with mainlanders and taiwanese. i do see hk have alot of beauty stuff but not much whitening stuff as mainlainders. ;)

Guest Mademoisella

wahh soo many pages now.. lolz..

Aww I love GuiGui, she's sooo cuteee!!

and OoO that GuaGua is madd cute too!

thanks for all the pictures!

Guest sincerelydolly
Guest thequondam

I'm sorta hate all the girls from Hei She Hui. They are doing the Suju thing. And all of them can't sing. :X

呱呱 reminds me of peng yu yan or something like that. ^^ He's cute. I wonder how they all become ulzzangs. xD I even heard that 0.6 has his fanclub right at the day he started his blog.

HK people are more into the diet stuffs because you go to HK, all you see around is people advertising diets.

Guest HELLnawITSc

Most of these girls are not pretty. Cute but not pretty at all; only cute in the way little boys are cute. And that one girl, "MeiMei 美眉 from Hei Se Hui," has a big fat chinaman face and momo looks like a gnome. There are prettier chinese girls then this.

Angela is the ONLY hot one, except when she smiles...

http://images3.fotop.net/albums3/angelababy/vivi/img120.jpg

I hope that is just a bad picture of her.

Guest rainbow*

sorry, but what do you mean by chinaman face -_-? xD.. coz i'm curious. LOL, i dont find mei mei that pretty, but only in some photos she can look realllly pretty! i dont like her coz she took photos with xiao zhu ='( ---- XZ = Alan luo, this tw singer!

Archived