●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest huangmeixi

Usually the girls all look alike to me, so I'm suprised I'm posting this, but she is super pretty and her body ...I want it! *Cries*

She's not exactly a ulzzang I guess, but who said ulzzangs had to be the ones taking pics of themselves.

Found her here: http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/48ffa166010004rh, while blog surfing on SINA.

I can't understand exactly what she and the other girl are doing? It looks like they're advertising for some game company. o_o All I know is she's Shanghainese, 19, and likes meat.

5556399102000677.jpg

48819126020009qd.jpg

53edbcbb020005v8.jpg

1154102553_3.jpg

1154102511_3.jpg

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ very natural. seems like she has no make-up on at all =) She kinda look like Gillian from Twins at first glance. I think its the eyes. lol. She seems rather plain to me though. Post more pictures please!! because there is only one set of pictures of her. The more the merrier =)

Guest huangmeixi

Well, I know her name is Ding Beili now, and her nickname is Bei Bei, which is my nickname too. ^_^ Maybe that's why I liked her so much?

But yeah, her eyes are gorgeous! She definitely looks like a longer faced Gillian Cheung.

So I googled her and found that she has a huge website. Apparently she's kind of famous because she won a JOY contest for "best-looking show-girl". So she is a ulzzang!

01223013-00.jpg

01-1.jpg

albums_002_EBoErSRoZVNG.jpg

U1591P115DT20060802175916.jpg

Some of the people that post there too are kind of hot, like this guy:

http://www.dingbeili.com/bbs/thread-2184-1-1.html

This is her thread for pictures:

http://www.dingbeili.com/bbs/forum-3-1.html

Guest sincerelydolly

^Whoa, I really like that first picture there. The fact that she seems to wear little to no makeup makes her really appealing to me compared to the girls that wear chunks of makeup.

She's seriously skinny though... makes me a bit envious. XD

Guest BAN`CHAN

wow Ding Beili is so naturally pretty TT__TT i envy how she can look so pretty without all that makeup.

she looks cuter when she smiles though.. she doesn't seem to smile often.

Guest happibear

it's a firework perm, makes your hair big and frizzy permanently for a few month.

it's pretty popular in HK right now

are u sure its firework perm? my hair is like that, i push my hair up and make it frizzy. i thought its popular in shanghai and taiwan eg jolin. u just need alot of layers on top, well not really just some layers.

Guest Bamboo

I found the site of the Chinajoy showgirls. It's pretty funny since her photo on the homepage is one of the least glamorous (she's not even looking at the camera lol), but she still looks better than 95% of the other girls.

bei06.jpg

^This is it.

bei2.jpg

^This one is pretty.

bei3.jpg

Haha, like an amateur ulzzang.

The rest are relatively the same from the game expo.

bei12.jpg

bei13.jpg

bei14.jpg

bei15.jpg

Guest L0veLy<3

U1591P115DT20060802175916.jpg

in this pix, she looks like the guy in ISWAK....i think she's not eye catching b/c she dont do all the make up like mei mei but she's pretty ok looking naturally. Looks like gillian too...

- the 'random etown places,, coming thirteenth.' guy is chau pakho. he is a model in hongkong. but i think he is going to become a singer. his blog is always talking about guitars and music and demos.

- ding beili is really good looking and she has something that draws you to her. and WHAT A FANBASE.!!! (L0veLy<3, lovely spot. she does look like joe up there)

- angela is, imo, prettier than janice. i hate it when people make dumb comparisons like that but... i finally see it!

Archived