●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest stylebubble

^ here is Ringo's blog. c:

CC is sooo pretty. I've always loved her. xD

and omg, I didn't recognize Mandy Chiang before...

but she was in a group with Don Li, right? Don and Mandy? o: she is so pretty.

btw, does anyone know who this is? thanks if you know! xD

qywyfn.jpg

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wasabi0.0

does anyone know who this girl is =o?

http://i37.tinypic.com/20b25jm.jpg

I've been trying to figure out for ages!

I see her on myspace a lot but I'm pretty doggone sure that girl's just a faker. I'm really mad because she's uber popular on there >:|

the best I could find was this | this

and the person on myspace has a bajillion other photos so I can't prove anything with that 163 account :/

Guest onlykuco

here is some random fei zhu liu pictures. fei zhu liu is the most popular trend in china in there teens and 20s. there are many kinds of people that follow this trend, people that are popular on internet and people that no one knows them.

2008527579357.jpg

1023091362-2.jpg

1245593EB30-1K46.jpg

20081227171605786.gif

20081205141525-1174004885.jpg

20093261737397939.jpg

13_2008-10-17_18_40_51.jpg

Guest keiryu40

Fei zhu liu looks like a retarded version of Gyaru japanese street fashion. The fact that you have those pics in your hard drive, they are just as stupid as those emo scene hair all the girls are going for.

China is still a barbarian nation, it'll even take years for you to become civilized like the rest of Asia. You can fake them but you can't hide us. You're just random wannabes. Chinese actually value Tai beauty not Japanese..

Guest onlykuco

Fei zhu liu looks like a retarded version of Gyaru japanese street fashion. The fact that you have those pics in your hard drive, they are just as stupid as those emo scene hair all the girls are going for.

China is still a barbarian nation, it'll even take years for you to become civilized like the rest of Asia. You can fake them but you can't hide us. You're just random wannabes. Chinese actually value Tai beauty not Japanese..

wth!! why are you being so mean for no reason.

Guest lolitagirl

^ don't feed the troll.

I haven't posted in here for awhile. what happen to all the old net idols??

I'll do a mini spam of old net idols =)

2772572017.jpg

2772570408.jpg

2772565563.jpg

12110_2_7yRkK7eSM18S_3U1KKMG5tn7o.jpg

23_3pGtUqfMXK06.jpg

28_4543_6cef8c27dc5c1ea.jpg

1932469971.jpg

1777140024.jpg

2001637794.jpg

2001637794.jpg

28_560_07b288ce946512e.jpg

Does anyone know what happen to Max? The last I heard of him was that he was trying to get into a recording label or something?

Gosh he was cute before he dyed his hair blonde...

183240209839312813.jpg

38562071809453076.jpg

766456361584257066.jpg

791507634511432305.jpg

868350303152546037.jpg

878483402313986399.jpg

I still think that Xiao Li looks pretty in her own way.

Guest melty-kiss

Excuse me, who the hell asked you about your knowledge of China? It is obviously wrong. China is a rising giant in the world economy. You speak as if China is in last place, when many Asian countries are much far behind China's progress.

You speak as if know what others believe and as if you are a expert when you are a nobody making erroneous statements and hateful comments on the internet. NO ONE CARES about your negative, hateful, and prejudice-filled thoughts. I'm sorry but don't think too highly of yourself.

Guest artemisia

lol You've made your point, you ugly little Vietnamese monkey. You can go away now. :)

Guest ayakuso

lol You've made your point, you ugly little Vietnamese monkey. You can go away now. :)

it's a troll. and way to try to best someone with offensive name calling. :rolleyes:

Guest lollie dollie

My God! This guy just wants to create drama. He's been doing it all over in the Viet Net Idol thread with his racist and ignorant comment, and now he comes here. Where are the mods when you need them?!

My God! This guy just wants to create drama. He's been doing it all over in the Viet Net Idol thread with his racist and ignorant comment, and now he comes here. Where are the mods when you need them?!

we should just report the trolls

thats what the report button does (:

for some reason Mandy reminds me of geum jan di

thats what i think D: idk something about her makes me think of jandi.

but shes cute ^^

Archived