●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest witchery

^ uh that's NOT hotlinking. I upload onto my own photobucket accounts and because i contribute, sometimes it goes over the limit of my monthly allowance. just wait a bit for it to reset, no need to be rude.

I think she meant other people hotlinking from our Photobuckets :(

Man it's so annoying...it takes a long time to upload all the pictures and then you come back and all your pictures are replaced with that ugly logo >_>

^ ok, thanks! yes i agree...i asked ppl to stop hotlinking a while back too, because i noticed my photobucket exceeded bandwidth WAY too quickly! =(

Guest ddalgi

^ ok, thanks! yes i agree...i asked ppl to stop hotlinking a while back too, because i noticed my photobucket exceeded bandwidth WAY too quickly! =(

lulz yeah,

i was talking about people who hotlink from others XD

sorry, i must have wrote it in a weird way if you misunderstood

Guest Timmy84

hmm it a tomboy :X she wear sport bra in one of the pic in fb. And the face is ermm a girl face :X even those guy who look like a girl doesnt have this kinda face :P

Guest keiryu40

What's with this tomboy trend in Chinese girls now? Chinese guys trying to look like girls and Chinese girls trying to look like boys.

Guest souries_Xd

^^^ shes korean and i've always thought she looked too cool to be a girl. lol

try looking at the korean ulzzang thread, you may find more pics of her. (:

Guest sii.s2

may i know is jancy lesbian? Cos i saw her fb pages. she's in r/s with a tomboy. Just wanna know curious keke :)

i was talking to someone who knew her when she was 14 and they said she was lol. but doesnt she have a boyfriend now for three years? that bucktoothed guy?

*edit* oh wait.. i just looked at the pictures again. it's the bucktoothed guy! omg is that a girl...!! oh.. and she says shes been with that 'guyy' for three years.. which makes sense since shes 17 lolllll.

ew.

Guest wasabi0.0

oh wow :o

that's quite interesting,,,,,, good for them, i suppose! : )

^

^ you know someone who knows jancy? lucky T_T

i wish i had even a little chance of meeting her DX

Oooo, it was her b-day yesterday two days ago!

mini Mavis spam:

(she looks different in every pic, I swear *_*)

1198444914.jpg

1198444915.jpg

1198444916.jpg'

1198444917.jpg'

1198444918.jpg

1198450818.jpg

1198450821.jpg

1326110543.jpg

off topic but, i finally found out how to make it so that people can't right click on my wretch :D

Guest pillowbox

This is why I lost interest posting here.

You tell people to stop hotlinking, yet they still do it. For god's sake, whoever is hotlinking, please stop. I want to see some pictures.. not image exceed.

Thanks Jnn for keeping this thread alive! :) <3

Guest popolala

What's with this tomboy trend in Chinese girls now? Chinese guys trying to look like girls and Chinese girls trying to look like boys.

It's not really a new trend. That trend has been around for a long time.

Guest flyxme.

have you been living under a rock?

its not a new trend, its not even called it a trend -__-

thats the way some people express their sexuality

Archived