●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Kingbo made a mistake by doing her eyes... thats why everyone says she looks soo fake like i mean she is really pretty but now it looks too fake.its just too much now. Why would u want to look pretty if u look like u had work done? I think she should have just done her nose since it was like nonexsistant and left the rest of her face alone then she would have looks good. Ive stuck up for her for pp making comments about her fake lookingness..but now im seeing it more.

WLiu Luqi or whatever, just made her face look longer... her first pic is prettier then her last pic. Her first pic i think that look is popular in korea hence why Jiyeon and krystal jung type of look is popular.

Guest x_haneul

someone needs to add this girl named

민영최 on facebook

Search this name on facebook.. it's going to show a really pretty girl  in the thumbnail. I believe she's pretending to be ulzzang.. but it's  hard to find the real ulzzang she has in the photos that she uploads.  Once she accepts you, and you look in her album, you can tell that she's  not using just one girl's photos but several similar looking girls and  claiming them all to be her. Please look at her album and if you  recognize any of the ulzzangs she's using, reply back and inform me of  the real ulzzang's name. Please and Thank you~~ ^^

here's the link if you're too lazy to search Choi Min Young Facebook

or copy paste this->   http://www.facebook....73777344&ref=ts

ps: she looks chinese

Guest cinnamoroll

thanks for the post, purexorange!

ahh i love xinyuan :3! (2nd pic)

eh i topped a page D:! let me find some photos!

XinYuan

img1_src_1871353.jpg

img1_src_1871352.jpg

img1_src_1871350.jpg

(moko.cc for credits)

she's not a net idol? but i found her on moko:

Xia ShengYu (夏馨雨)

img1_src_1353012.jpg

img1_src_920011.jpg

img_src_520976.jpg

she's a model

(credits: her moko: http://www.moko.cc/guizhuxiaomao/)

and some old grace photos? XD XD XD

Grace

1682617895.jpg

21410_20.jpg

1912295940.jpg

(credits her blog)

Guest Tofu_Cloud

-____- is there a Japanese ulzzang thread??

can someone note me??? TT__TT

there is a dead one, ppl pretty much forgotten about that thread long ago.

Not as popular, cuz no one goes there. I believe i was the last one to update it.

Guest 1234567utygrfed

XinYuan's so pretty! *_* everything about her is so natural and feminine! I know it's prob the look she's going for, but I wish she'd pluck those brows :ph34r:

Does anyone know whatever happened to Grace?

Guest omochi

Omgosh... that Jason guy from the previous page has such a gorgeous red! His hair is perfect ...his face kinda reminds me a bit of Edison Chen though @___@ wahaha...

Kingaboo is crazy pretty QuQ <33 I especially love her nails in the last photo ~

Archived