●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest candylove.

i don't think that ayuki got any surgery done. if so, maybe a little. I always thought she looked natural if you really look at her. I think it's just mainly her makeup and hair that make her look different.

ALSO! How come I can never access any of the sina blog website things! It always says I have to have a password or something? :o

Do i have to make a account? Cause I can't read the Chinese very well x.x

and holy crap Wang Jia Yun looks so much like a doll. I think shes pretty, but I don't like her mouth at all

and WTF she is only l7??! I Don't think that it is healthy to get so much surgery done at such a young age! :huh:

Guest rurutia

^ I don't think it's plastic surgery, just majorly photoshopped. I saw a post with her on another website, and they pointed out how the doors behind her weren't straight. Her pictures are very obviously photoshopped, like her face is blurred. Liquify tool ftw?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Eunhaneul

everyone know this guy and this girl?

if you know give me the name and give me their blog please

fiiiiii.jpg

httpimgload87676.jpg

httpimgload4548676.jpg

httpimgload1k.jpg

and this guy

fghrfhrtyrty.jpg

fi5415841.jpg

f2457875.jpg

f656866.jpg

Guest hope_

does anyone know what these people do? from what i understand, some of them are professional models? but would others be students or in some kind of profession?

Guest Dolce_love

does anyone know what these people do? from what i understand, some of them are professional models? but would others be students or in some kind of profession?

I think lots of those girls from MOko.cn are models ( or wannabe models).

The rest are just ordinary students

Guest cinnamoroll

Some are models. Grace is a model, mostly for Japanese brands. Ayuki and Shanshan are models for Japanese style magazine Rayli.

Some have photography or modeling as a hobby. (Like from moko.cc) XinYuan looks like she is a model but not for clothes, more like advertising or art?

Some Blackie girls (TV show) are posted from time to time (mostly in the beginning of the thread).

Others just like to take self portraits and post on their blogs and have become popular through the net because of their beauty or intrigue.

Guys I love to read the blogs of these net idols but I suddenly had a thought today. I've seen a lot of websites reproducing their photos but no one really translates their blog entries. Some of them are really interesting :)

If I was to set up a quick tumblr that translates their blog entries into English would you guys be interested in reading it? I'd link back to the original of course. I'm thinking Angelababy usually has pretty interesting updates, and there's a few other net idols that update quite regularly. Who would you guys be interested in seeing?

Guest Alt Num

Guys I love to read the blogs of these net idols but I suddenly had a thought today. I've seen a lot of websites reproducing their photos but no one really translates their blog entries. Some of them are really interesting :)

If I was to set up a quick tumblr that translates their blog entries into English would you guys be interested in reading it? I'd link back to the original of course. I'm thinking Angelababy usually has pretty interesting updates, and there's a few other net idols that update quite regularly. Who would you guys be interested in seeing?

DEFFENETLY!

thats soo cool that youd do that!

i love you now.. <3 hah

Archived