●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

haha for the cute "boys".. i really wanna find those girls that appeared on "Wo Cai". they're pretty damn good looking when dressed up as guys!! duno if anyone has watched the latest episode of Wo Cai? Oh, there was an episode on that a few weeks ago too.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s u s i e

don't know this girls name? o.o

20035229473965524.jpg

20035229455069957.jpg

This girl looks kinda like the real life version of Chi from Chobits :P ... or maybe its just lol

Guest L0veLy<3

This girl looks kinda like the real life version of Chi from Chobits :P ... or maybe its just lol

LOL you are so right

Guest chigusa707

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...=25&t=63973

^This guys is cute!! me likeys~ anyone know his name?

R I N G O ♡ R I R A: ya~ you should watch 'WO CAI' I think you can catch some Chinese girl ulzzangs there. ^^

haha for the cute "boys".. i really wanna find those girls that appeared on "Wo Cai". they're pretty damn good looking when dressed up as guys!! duno if anyone has watched the latest episode of Wo Cai? Oh, there was an episode on that a few weeks ago too.

Omigoshies! I saw that too~!! they were so cute! Did you see the batch before those girls? there was one girl who looked so much like Lee Junki. ><;; haha.

Uhm~ not sure if he's an Ulzzang BUT he's cute~

CASSHERN YOICHI

30194949757298l.jpg

28467369719986l.jpg

28467339932112l.jpg

28467233810687l.jpg

cute ^^

Guest pillowbox

^

^

his hair is freaking hot :D

i dont like 0.66 .. he reminds me of an elf. >.<

is there anymore pictures of 77 or whatever her name is?

i despise some of the girls on "BLACKIE SHOW" .. one of the girls' voice is freaking annoying. -___-;

EDIT

thanks Blue_moon for the pictures.. she is really pretty<3

btw does anyone know whats her real name?>

Guest FantasyClover

OMG i just saw it! those girls dressed as boys are really really hot, its incredible!

R I N G O ♡ R I R A: ya~ you should watch 'WO CAI' I think you can catch some Chinese girl ulzzangs there. ^^

OMG i just saw it! those girls dressed as boys are really really hot, its incredible!

^^ T__T unfortunately, here in MA there aren't many asian channels. does anybody know if theres any more of this Wo Cai stuff online? i only watched 1 section of it on youtube and there wasnt much.. :blink:

Sizu:

sizu.jpg

sizu2.jpg

sizu3.jpg

sizu4.jpg

SaiSai:

saisai.jpg

ai.jpg

saisai__01.jpg

^is it just me or they look kind of japanese..might be the angles but i guess there will always be a small share of unique looking ones.. :0

Guest Xingz

^

ooo ya, i saw that epi awhile ago, i was lmao when they are "forced" to dress as girls again, they were so awkward XD

i see yangyang's become quite influential these days :phew:

Guest Blue_moon

another pretty girl, Ren Si Lu, she was getting famous on the internet, and now she's a celebrity..

some pics of her.. :)

sl4copy.jpg

48c306.jpg

SHZ_1.jpg

SHZs.jpg

SHZ_4.jpg

SHZ_3s.jpg

48c305800.jpg

48c305800200044l.jpg

48c305800200.jpg

1105.jpg

1112.jpg

Guest pillowbox

another pretty girl, Ren Si Lu, she was getting famous on the internet, and now she's a celebrity..

some pics of her.. :)

O___O SHE LOOKS LIKE A DOLL! REN SI LU<---

im from massachusetts too :) yeaa you dont get alot of those shows here . sucks x__x

OMGOSH I KNEW ITS YOU! LOL. im yelei from myspace ..

im from massachusetts too :) yeaa you dont get alot of those shows here . sucks x__x

aww i remember you :lol: oi didnt know you use soompi ^^~! hah i've been kinda dead on myspace for a loooong time T_T.. dont know like 90% of the people that add me, so i kinda gave up. but yeah, sucks to live in MA no ._.?

ren si lu && 77 are cuute<3^^.

Guest Blue_moon

hey yelei! it's nice to c u here...

here r lots of nice pics anyways...lol..

Guest Xingz

weee want to see some hot guy ulzzangs~ and i wanna go to taiwan ~~

lol before i use to go visit the korean ulzzang thread alot but now its this xD

some pics of teh famous ulzzang vicky~ she used to be on the "Blackie Show", she's so cute and only 14 something, and she's a mixed, not full asian, no wonder she have huge eyes

p112873971686.jpg

p112872726787.jpg

p112927802038.jpg

82370.jpg

Guest Izam.

I could not make myself sit through any entire episode of hei she hui (the girls in there are all extremely annoying). Girls who talk and act like that are turn offs in my opinion. :fury:

Guest L0veLy<3

I could not make myself sit through any entire episode of hei she hui (the girls in there are all extremely annoying). Girls who talk and act like that are turn offs in my opinion. :fury:

is that the show where theres like all these girls sitting there and they act all cute and stuff?? "Blackie Show"?? i HATE that show. ITS THE WORST DISGRACE TO GIRLS. ugh..don't get me started. I only watched one episode because of XIAO JU

Archived