●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest witchyangelkk

Berial looks like a computer generated character. i mean if you stuck him in Final Fantasy the movie, i wouldn't know he was a real human, flesh and blood. he looks a bit too perfect, its unreal. :blink: i can't really tell, but are any of his pictures PSed?

i really like his look. if he had long hair a and tad bit of make up with some goth clothes, i swear, this guy would look like a vampire.

HAHA... i agree... sometimes i wonder if he's real or not... maybe he's a computer generated character =P

I think some of his photos are PSed to make his skin more whiter and smoother... and i remember seeing a pic where he ps-ed to a point where he looked a bit like a male thinner JungRoo... =P

ao quan, lol that's cute~~ his name is AO QUAN! he is my hottie of chinese ulzzangs :]

he should date angelababy or janice heehee

and what's up with the girl "ulzzangs" in here? they are starting to look very creepy! @@

ecchkk~~ weirdddd girls with those glassy pupils =_=

but the guy ulzzangs are good looking.. they look real too! haha compared to the grls

do yu guys think that berial was really a girl but yu kno, had a sex change?

it sorta looks like it that way.. his/her face looks too perfect.. is it surgery?

ulzzangs are getting weirddd i tell yu! o.O!

Yeah... think what pretty kids they would have.... maybe a possibility of BIG EARED pretty kids though =P

Some girl ulzzangs do look pretty freaky... like that Zhou Xing Xing... arghhhh... still gives me nightmares...=P

I think the guys look more real in that they dont usually follow a certain style... (like most of the girls try and look big eyed and cute... think Mei Mei). I dont think they ps as much as well.... but of course there might be exceptions... =P

3kmdlnmafitvcdp4.th.jpg

Anybody has more photos of the girl next to meimei? I saw her on the guess show, she's called xia xiang yang wa wa..i can't locate her blog.

Do you know her chinese name? What are the characters to Xia Xiang ... im guessing Yang Wa Wa is 洋娃娃。

I havent seen her b4... so i cant really help =P

how old is Zai zai ?

she looks really young.

Hmmm.. sorry i cant help for this question... should ask Pao!!! Shes the Zai zai stalker =D HAHAHAHAHHA

S2 HaiKi

Guest strawberrynkiwi

you guys seen Janice's new pictures yet? she had a photoshoot with Alex Fong. GRR her, get to meet all these famous people. I dunno if you guys know, in this thread, Angela is definitely more popular. But in Hong Kong, from what I see and hear, Janice is more popular. She seems to get so much more publicity. Like with Leo Koo and now Alex Fong. Crazyy..

you guys seen Janice's new pictures yet? she had a photoshoot with Alex Fong. GRR her, get to meet all these famous people. I dunno if you guys know, in this thread, Angela is definitely more popular. But in Hong Kong, from what I see and hear, Janice is more popular. She seems to get so much more publicity. Like with Leo Koo and now Alex Fong. Crazyy..

yeah janice is more popular than angela in Hk..

but i still like angela ^.^

coz for me she's prettier and looks much sweeter and nicer ^.^

haiki, dun worry im not replacing u wid harvest moon..

im now in year1 winter, cliff in blue heatr, had house extension and bought things from the shopping network.. LoL

pao, the zaizai stalker ^.^ what's up??

where's sophia?? i thought exams are over...

Guest geishaOo

please don't make offensive assumptions if you're not sure of what you're talking about. because once someone starts saying it, everyone's gonna believe it and spread it, and we do not want to accuse someone of something that's not true. remember there's always photoshop, makeup, and natural beauty

yea, i don't need to say it because they can already see it!

and anyway, these pics are to be observed~~ what else is there to talk about??

they are our main conversation pieces here, thank you very much ^^ lol

um, hope yu aren't offended by this, haha

anyway..

More:

This "ulzzang" is called Zhou Xing Xing... but im only gonna post 3 pics of her coz i dont think shes that pretty... BUT her eyelashes are...even WORSE than the WORST eyelashes you have ever seen in ur entire life....

2784657187_MAGUfBgFT6fk.jpg

2745649136_2qo1S1JVwtg3.jpg

2745649398_C2tJEbiuOa2N.jpg

lol witchyangelkk makes this chinese ulzzang topic so interesting for us~~ -_____-

it's so different! you can't skip this without saying about it! heehee

thank you witchyangelkk for your creative spin~~{~~{@

hehe yu humor me ;]

i thought janice and angelababy would have about the same degree of popularity~

they're style is quite the same, almost like twins ^^ so pretty

maybe because janice is from hong kong? or that she was a model longer than angelababy?

hm, since they have been promoting a lot alongside each other maybe they will help each other catch up and be more and more popular

heehee that would be so sisterly love!~ :]

Guest thecrow barks

no... qouting pics....? -0-"

hmmm that Zhou Xing Xing would look prettier withour the super thick long lashes.. but then again, its what make her unique, no?

I'm not sure of the relevancy of this here but yea a fake of this guy(I think his alias is jayjeken or sth)

just found it wierd :\

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3562513906

Hmm..

Hometown

Japan = ) & yes i am realli for japanese

..and I thought japanese is offensive for Japanese.. :rolleyes: If he's saying that he's Japanese, I don't think he looks Japanese. ^^;;

Guest rachelays

I dunno if she is Jenny's friend...

But her name is Shan or Janice... she is EXTREMELY famous in Hong Kong right now.

She has been on ads for adidas, yahoo, kinder chocolate, tons of magazine for food & cars. She was once in MTV with Leo Ku (the hk singer)

I think she is perfect. She is amazingly pretty. I can't find anything that is not good bout her. She is my number one girl to be jealous of. She is MY AGE (17!!!!). She kind looks mix in my opinion.

I got tons of pictures of her. If I was in Hong Kong. I would stalk her lol.. :sweatingbullets:

Here are some of her old pictures... when she wasn't famous.

shan007.jpg

shan004.jpg

shan006.jpg

shan002.jpg

shan003.jpg

Jenny is also very pretty, but she smokes a lot I think and that shows through her pictures..

jenny.jpg

jenny001.jpg

jenny000.jpg

I wonder if they are still going out?

EEE ! The guy touched her boobs ? Kinda.. Dots ^^

Guest rachelays

jenny000.jpg

what's up with the boob grab? she's pretty by the way, as with all the other girls in this thread, except some of them are too skinny and too sickly sweet/cute at times. i still think mei mei has a cute face and looks like a doll. naomi is over-rated.

oh and. her boyfriend's not at all good looking =x :P

Guest rachelays

weee want to see some hot guy ulzzangs~ and i wanna go to taiwan ~~

lol before i use to go visit the korean ulzzang thread alot but now its this xD

some pics of teh famous ulzzang vicky~ she used to be on the "Blackie Show", she's so cute and only 14 something, and she's a mixed, not full asian, no wonder she have huge eyes

p112873971686.jpg

p112872726787.jpg

p112927802038.jpg

82370.jpg

Most of the wo ai hei she hui meimeis eyes are so big ! Wondering if Vicky did put circle lenses ? She looks so dolly ~ I want her eyes lol =="

Archived