momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

angela is cute

cant believe shes still in HS......

i dont understand zaizai's attractive features.

IMO she always looks dull, with gigantic bags under her eyes, and frankly shes just not attractive.

and she never smiles

how can that qualify you as an uhljjang.

not saying you gotta PS your pictures or wear tons of make up

shes just looks like any other random girl, average.

Guest witchyangelkk

^ I think people think that Zai Zai is hot... because she doesnt really follow the trend of pretty dolllike girls... She has spunk ^ ^ And... well.... i dunno.. i just have to say shes not that bad =D... Shes grown on me ^^

And she does smile... u should see the pics with her gf Nike.... they make the funniest faces =D

S2 HaiKi

Guest Dachink

YUU IS JAPANESE! ^^;;

She was in Taiwan at that time. The person with her in those pics are Taiwanese cosplay idol, Stay, who is a girl. I wonder how you mistook her as Taiwanese...

she can cosplay Tifa for me anyday :)

Guest 1babygirl

new...

i used to love janice...now i think she's pretty avg =/

and im thinking angela is more pretty..maybe cuz everybody in this thread is pretty...

w75121667.jpg

Guest chigusa707

i dont understand zaizai's attractive features.

IMO she always looks dull, with gigantic bags under her eyes, and frankly shes just not attractive.

and she never smiles

how can that qualify you as an uhljjang.

not saying you gotta PS your pictures or wear tons of make up

shes just looks like any other random girl, average.

I dunno.. IMO, ZZ is pretty cute. :-) I actually prefer her over most of the other ulzzangs.. Just cause she's so natural. and funny XD

^ I think people think that Zai Zai is hot... because she doesnt really follow the trend of pretty dolllike girls... She has spunk ^ ^ And... well.... i dunno.. i just have to say shes not that bad =D... Shes grown on me ^^

And she does smile... u should see the pics with her gf Nike.... they make the funniest faces =D

S2 HaiKi

I love her pics with nike! ^^ XD and I agree.. I also like that bout her.. she's different.

the two of them looks like twins..so..so..pretty..good eveinG!

HAPPY HEARTS DAY!!

Happy Hearts day too ^^

zai zai is pretty cute.

is she appeared on wo cai a while back right?

Yea.. I posted up a video of that somewhere in the back pages.. XD

Guest sOrastar

yuu is pretty! so that's her name lol i been wondering who the tifa cosplayer is.. she looks so much like tifa!

is there a japanese uhljjang thread? LOL besides the cosplay.. ya know.. it's different. since we have like vietnamese and thai now.. i was wondering about japanese since the 'kawaii' look is sort of derived from them (in some way ie japanese street fashion)

anyways i think yuu is pretty.

Guest iSayOink

BwahahHAHAHA!!!

im lik'n all these eye candies we're showing each other xDDDDD

but dunt it kinda seem like we're some major stalkers???

cuz people are like, "hey, i found this on another site!! eek" xDD

i know i'd come back and post something up too if i saw something catchy xD

OMGSHHHHHH LOLLLL first it was 77 with the flowers and now these guys!!

HAHAHA SAME EXACT pose too!!!

(the holding up of flower to eye)

hilaaaaaaaaaariousssss x333

but they're gorgeous, those guys xDD

a bit too scrawny but gorgeous xDD

Guest witchyangelkk

Hihi everyone!! Hmmm... Pao and Aubery have posted.... where is Sophia and Reiko?? They havent posted for.... two or so pages? @__@

new...

i used to love janice...now i think she's pretty avg =/

and im thinking angela is more pretty..maybe cuz everybody in this thread is pretty...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b140/xxbabie/w75121667.jpg

Thanks for the pic... its sooo prettty ^^... Angelababy looks really different there though... hmmm.. i dont know y ...

BwahahHAHAHA!!!

im lik'n all these eye candies we're showing each other xDDDDD

but dunt it kinda seem like we're some major stalkers???

cuz people are like, "hey, i found this on another site!! eek" xDD

i know i'd come back and post something up too if i saw something catchy xD

OMGSHHHHHH LOLLLL first it was 77 with the flowers and now these guys!!

HAHAHA SAME EXACT pose too!!!

(the holding up of flower to eye)

hilaaaaaaaaaariousssss x333

but they're gorgeous, those guys xDD

a bit too scrawny but gorgeous xDD

HAHA... we ARE major stalkers though... (maybe not as stalkerish as the guys in the k-ullzang thread HAHA ^^.. Nahh.. they're cool =D )

Usually if we say..." i found this on another site..." it doesnt mean their OFFICIAL myspace or whatever... for example.. i find most of my pics in another forum =D.. well thats my excuse anyway >_> <_<

Hee hee hee.. yeah.. i knew i saw that pose before ... ^^

I think Salad did a pose like that with the flowers as well... Must be the new "peace sign" O__O

It looks a bit... queer... when the guys do that though... =P They do look scrawny... but i think most asian guys are built like that... (of course there are a lot of exceptions~ im just generalising.... @__@ )

Anyway... no pic spams for me until i finish this hmk...=.="

S2 HaiKi

yuu is pretty! so that's her name lol i been wondering who the tifa cosplayer is.. she looks so much like tifa!

is there a japanese uhljjang thread? LOL besides the cosplay.. ya know.. it's different. since we have like vietnamese and thai now.. i was wondering about japanese since the 'kawaii' look is sort of derived from them (in some way ie japanese street fashion)

anyways i think yuu is pretty.

Hmm I'm not sure how to find other Japanese pics other than the cosplayers ^^;; Maybe if you have Mixi [Japanese version of Myspace/Friendster], you'll find other Japanese who're not cosplayers and artists too.

Guest chigusa707

Hihi everyone!! Hmmm... Pao and Aubery have posted.... where is Sophia and Reiko??

HAHA... we ARE major stalkers though... (maybe not as stalkerish as the guys in the k-ullzang thread HAHA ^^.. Nahh.. they're cool =D )

Usually if we say..." i found this on another site..." it doesnt mean their OFFICIAL myspace or whatever... for example.. i find most of my pics in another forum =D.. well thats my excuse anyway >_> <_<

S2 HaiKi

Heyy! haha.. a bit stalker-ish.. *lol* well, Im always on ZZ's wretch looking for new pics and reading her blog. *lol* seriously.. she's such an interesting person. >.>;;

Hmm I'm not sure how to find other Japanese pics other than the cosplayers ^^;; Maybe if you have Mixi [Japanese version of Myspace/Friendster], you'll find other Japanese who're not cosplayers and artists too.

Ah~ Ive never really seen Japanese people who use stuff like myspace etc.. I wanna see their styles.. the street fashion is like.. amazing.

Archived