i miss u dear

finally wer both online

Edison pics for haiki

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/miyu.../1049371034.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/miyu.../1049371037.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/miyu.../1049371038.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/miyu.../1049371039.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/miyu.../1049371036.jpg

im still waiting for angelababy to update her xanga..

i hope she's now in the mood..

be back for more

Key, thanks for the pics of BEE so cute

haiki, then im stuck with edison chen which is not bad at all.. LoL

yes i added u.. are u online now????

wow they allow girls to wear guys uniform...

YAY... Edison pics ^^ Thanks Reiko!! I still havent seen hana kimi yet though =.="

Im usually on "appear offline" mode on msn... coz i dont like being swamped by flashing boxes =P Soooo blinding...

Oooooh... i think i know hu u are on my list now ^^ Ill come online when u do =D

the guys look like little girls -- wHy?

HAHA... actually there are more girls hu look like guys... =D

@Haiki: NO~ You cant forfeit! wah.. are you sure? T.T

Nitez all~

Ohhh... but i dont want you to waste ur money sending me stuff =D How about ... a prize for page 1000. Thats more of a WOW number to own... and it'll be an incentive for us to post more more more ^^

GUYS, I think dbsk_princessjiana got our point. I think we should stop.

She even apologized. Let's all be nice soompiers =)

Yeah.... lets try and make this thread super nice... =P (not TOO nice... but nice enough ^^)

Tsk tsk tsk... we wasted a page bashing... we need a pic spam *hint hint*

S2 HaiKi

Guest witchyangelkk

^ Yang yang is a lesbian ... but im not too sure about Little Bee...

Hmmmm... fzl8.com says that Little bee is Korean.. =.=" Im pretty sure shes Chinese though...

Guest jay4ella

hi.... i'm new here and i'm gonna spend a whole day or so and read the whole 200 and something pages that i didn't get a chance to.... lol...

i'm confused about yangyang... who is that.. the only yangyang i know is from hanakimi... sorry...

and guagua is soooo cute... even though he was in episode 11 of HK for only 10 seconds he is still cute as omg......

and edison is soooooooooooooo adorable he was def. kawaii in hk..

and little bee is a girl.. she looks like one of those really pretty guys...

Guest witchyangelkk

hi.... i'm new here and i'm gonna spend a whole day or so and read the whole 200 and something pages that i didn't get a chance to.... lol...

i'm confused about yangyang... who is that.. the only yangyang i know is from hanakimi... sorry...

and guagua is soooo cute... even though he was in episode 11 of HK for only 10 seconds he is still cute as omg......

HIHI!!! HAHA.. read the 202 pages?? WOW.. thats alot =D

Yang yang is a chinese ulzzang.... not the character in Hana Kimi ^ ^ Shes a girl.. but dresses as a guy...(in which she makes a very hot guy) ^^

Yeah.. most chinese ulzzangs became famous... and coincidently star in Hana Kimi =D

WAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Guagua in HanaKimi? I MUST watch it now then =D

this girl.. isnt she vicky?

i saw her myspace... is she a celebrity??

Yep shes Vicky.. shes part of the blackie girls (which is under the same company as the bang bang tang boys), which is y shes in the photo with Gua Gua. Lucky girl!!!

I think the myspace that you saw is more likely the myspace of a poser... coz the only blog that she has.. is on the blackie official website..(i think) =P Its very rare to see an asian celeb have a myspace eh?

S2 HaiKi

Guest thecrow barks

wow..ill say it again, bee looks like yang yang!

ooh, so yangyang ISS les.. i heard she wasnt and i saw a pic of her kissing a girl and i was like.. huh? is yang a guy? -_-

confusing.. :l

buts its all good now :D

actually, Darling, is quite gorgeous~

and if you, dbsk_princessjiana, didnt realize, the more you're posting pictures of Jiana, the more people are going to dislike her.

you say you're promoting her? ha. hardly. we are sick of seeing jiana's face in a place purely for ULZZANGS.

i agree abt darling ^.^

I sure hope this Jiana thing is over. Rude remarks were bound to be said, we did warn you. I hope Jiana doesnt take all the remarks to heart. I know she might find them really mean but,YOU as a friend of her shouldve known better & just stopped posting her pics up. None of the rude remarks wouldve been said if you just stopped.

To everyone who said 'mean things' about Jiana.. I totally understand where you guys are coming from so dont think that people here would think differently of you. :-)

----- Anyways..

@Reiko: still no news.. TT.TT wah.. DBSG=LOVE. XD

I hope the mods dont close the thread because of the 'Jiana' thing..

Nitez all~

yeah.. no DBSG news yet (TT)

no the mods wont close this thread bcoz the Jiana thing is over (i hope)

i am now going to be nice to her since she said she'll stop ^.^

^ Yeah.. im one of those people hu think they look the same =D

YAY... Edison pics ^^ Thanks Reiko!! I still havent seen hana kimi yet though =.="

Im usually on "appear offline" mode on msn... coz i dont like being swamped by flashing boxes =P Soooo blinding...

Oooooh... i think i know hu u are on my list now ^^ Ill come online when u do =D

S2 HaiKi

hahahaha.. okay ^.^

we definitely need a pic spam...

im sick today but i'll find angelababy pics

coz she's my favorite

do u know the chinese name of elle coz i wanna find her pics tnx

and yeah i agree that BEE does look like yangyang maybe coz their both TB???

Guest chigusa707

^^ Everything about 'Jiana' ends now. <3 yup yup..

Good morning~ I haven't sleep since 3 a.m. -___-;; I slept early, and woke up a few hours later and now I'm still awake..

A few more Little Bee..

Seems like she likes taking pics from her left side ^^;;

Omigaaah.. I slept at around 3am today too.. then woke up at 10am.. *lol*

Little Bee is like Yang Yang's twin! XD

Ohhh... but i dont want you to waste ur money sending me stuff =D How about ... a prize for page 1000. Thats more of a WOW number to own... and it'll be an incentive for us to post more more more ^^

Yeah.... lets try and make this thread super nice... =P (not TOO nice... but nice enough ^^)

S2 HaiKi

Wahh.. okay then.. a prize for whoever owns page 1000.. :-)

Hi there! Welcome to the thread! ^^ GUAGUA was in HK??? omigah.. Ive missed so many eps already.. 0.0

yeah.. no DBSG news yet (TT)

Hahaha... yup no news yet.. :-)

after lurking this thread for like...a long time..can i contribute something? my myspace franzee..she's not an "official" uhljjang...and from what i've read in a member's post..she's not a celebrity and she's never entered those online polls or contests...but she does have a lot of people on her friends list. she's beautiful and sweet..well...sometimes haha. 16(almost 17) born and raised in taiwan, but goes to a boarding school in massachusetts. im only gonna post two pictures of her because don't wanna be like whoring her out..so if you agree with me and/or want to get to know her better..add her on myspace?

LINK.

Guest jay4ella

yup yup gua gua plays quans brother...

i don't know if he's in episode 12 but he was in episode 11 for 10 seconds..

its around the end of episode 11 that he shows up... i think he's soooo cute....

most of chinese uljjangs are in hanakimi.... cool...

Guest Metamorphosis

some of the guys and gals in here are really pretty

but some of the other ones (there's a lot) are not what you would call a uljjang

for example, like the ones Hemera just posted, i don't mean to offend her, i'm just being honest. it's not that that girl is not pretty, but i think an average person can take pictures like that too :sweatingbullets:

Guest jay4ella

OKAY... i just finished watching episode 12 of hanakimi and gua gua is in it...

he is absolutely a cutie pie... i think he's cuter than edison

metamorphosis: haha im not offended. everyone has their own opinions of beauty ^__^. i think vicky's gorgeous because she doesn't photoshop her pictures, never did any kind of alteration to her face, and she doesn't try to act cute or bulge out her eyes in pictures. so she's naturally beautiful

that ric guy is sooooo pretty..

newbie.

Archived