●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest aubrery

waah.. 201th page already..hoho..

GOD!? jiana strikes back! well. jiana is not our friend..i don't think we need to help or support her.. and don't call us iditos.. wat does that even mean?? haha.. i guess wat ur trying to say is IDIOT.. well.. were not idiots.. and please...keep ur Jiana pics. to yourself.. i think der are many people here who does not request or want her pictures...sori for being kind of rude... good luck with ur life..

yang yang ang bee..wee..dey are so..cute..

hello everyone...

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darling

OK i admit I am her good friend. We are close friends in real and She knows that i post her pics on here. Cos her friends and I agree she is a Ulzang dats why i post her pics here and we did this to support her. Is that wrog?

Whats wrong with you guys??!! whats wrong with supporting my friend?!?! Iditos

Okay wow since no one wants to say it and you won't quit

I'll just come out and say it.

Jiana is no where close to an Ulzzang.

In fact, she's hella ugly in my eyes and I'm sure many of the girls' eyes here too.

Sorry for being harsh, but whoever you are (Jiana or Jiana's friend), you need to post your pictures in 411 instead because absolutely nobody will support you here.

I'm getting tired of you trying to promote her (or yourself, if you are Jiana) because she does NOT belong here. Not. One. Bit.

(To everyone else, I swear I'm not mean, but this is like when Kainan was bashing on the photoshopping and whatnot, I just have to speak the truth.)

Guest romantic_wisho0

In face, she's hella ugly in my eyes and I'm sure many of the girls' eyes here too.

Sorry for being harsh, but whoever you are (Jiana or Jiana's friend), you need to post your pictures in 411 instead because absolutely nobody will support you here.

I'm getting tired of you trying to promote her (or yourself, if you are Jiana) because she does NOT belong here. Not. One. Bit.

(To everyone else, I swear I'm not mean, but this is like when Kainan was bashing on the photoshopping and whatnot, I just have to speak the truth.)

An Uzzlang practically looks like a model(or is one)...sorry to say this but Jiana doesnt have that STUNNING face. haven't u noticed that all the other pics posted looks very model-ish..and their facial features are like perfect...if u don't want ppl to hate you even more then just stop. :unsure:

Guest dbsk_princessjiana

In fact, she's hella ugly in my eyes and I'm sure many of the girls' eyes here too.

Then you think u r pretty?*puke* gross! :wacko:

Guest eternityras

^She didn't imply that she's pretty and she's certainly not plastering her pictures all over the ulzzang thread. :)

What's so gross about what she wrote 0.o?

Guest dbsk_princessjiana

Okay i'll stop posting but must u be so rude to say shes hella ugly?GOSH.as if you're pretty at all

sorry if i post at the wrong thread all along,cos i thought this is a thread for pretty girls.

i apologise

dbsk_princessjiana

i don't think jiana is THAT ugly but like everyone has said, she DOES NOT fit in this thread.

you want us to support her but we don't because we don't feel she fits as an ulzzang so stop trying to convince us otherwise. also, when you added some 'new pictures' of her, those were the same ones! i hope when you say you'll stop posting pictures of her, you really will cause, they are corrupting the purpose of this thread. maybe you should post your pics in another forum if you are so convinced she is an ulzzang. soompiers aren't mean, soompiers speak the truth and slap reality in people's faces.

-vivi

Guest chigusa707

I sure hope this Jiana thing is over. Rude remarks were bound to be said, we did warn you. I hope Jiana doesnt take all the remarks to heart. I know she might find them really mean but,YOU as a friend of her shouldve known better & just stopped posting her pics up. None of the rude remarks wouldve been said if you just stopped.

To everyone who said 'mean things' about Jiana.. I totally understand where you guys are coming from so dont think that people here would think differently of you. :-)

----- Anyways..

@Haiki: NO~ You cant forfeit! wah.. are you sure? T.T

@Key: haha.. thats so cool.. my mum was a bit of tomboy back then too.. I have gay friends who wear girl's blouses to school.. its quite cool.. cause the school allows it. :-) They even make themselves up like girls.. ^^

@Reiko: still no news.. TT.TT wah.. DBSG=LOVE. XD

@Etenityras (rachie): hey girl~ how have you been? its been a while since I last talked with you. ^^

I hope the mods dont close the thread because of the 'Jiana' thing..

Nitez all~

Jiana is really ulzang. WHy you people keep like this insisiting she is not?

okay, maybe where you're from(or you), she is probably known for her looks and how she dresses but I don't think she is an official "Ulzzang" ulzzang. I mean if she is a ulzzang... I'm sure we're all familiar with her even if she just started.

In my opinion, she is not a ulzzang at all. I think you're friends or where ever you're from just consider her a ulzzang because of her styles and looks but she is DEFINITLY NOT a ulzzang material. The Members 411 will be a better choice to post pix of yourself or whoever this Jiana is.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

GUYS, I think dbsk_princessjiana got our point. I think we should stop.

sorry if i post at the wrong thread all along,cos i thought this is a thread for pretty girls.

i apologise

She even apologized. Let's all be nice soompiers =)

^

^I have a feeling you're just making fun of the person in your photos ie 'jiana' right now

i have the same feeling... she is obviously making it worst on purpose. why would u keep posting pics of your frd if you know people think she's ugly? maybe she is trying to make fun of someone she doesnt like?

sorry if this sounds mean, just a thought..

I hope this thing is over for good.

But then, I do think she's somehow making fun of the person in the photos. That's why I'm a little suspicious whether the person who post the pics is really her friend or not.

Oh well. Let's move on..

Good morning~ I haven't sleep since 3 a.m. -___-;; I slept early, and woke up a few hours later and now I'm still awake..

A few more Little Bee..

kfk4acc2e798gh5c91wl6.jpg

0e3jce8dgbf517gkdcfr0.jpg

76cb673i5ia6g42g31pn7.jpg

f4f75dh7g05b1fd63dsh4.jpg

gak4297b08g5d0afgaax9.jpg

Seems like she likes taking pics from her left side ^^;;

Guest sOrastar

lol i had to laugh when key said *slaps forehead* good laugh ahhahhaa

anyways hope that is all done with! wanna see pretty girls and guys lol

Archived