●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrs.sangwoo

Wow, I browsed all 15 pages! I love the hairstyles... Rainie fever is on? lol Some girls are really pretty especially 77 (she looks like leelee sobrieski) but most of them try too hard to look pretty and few looked scary! lol but i like their style.

do you think i can be an ulzzhang too? i'm chinese. lol

prish20041.jpg

prish20027.jpg

prish20026.jpg

prish20019.jpg

DSC07925.jpg

i guess i have to have eyelid sugery, nose lift and lose tons of weight to become one. :P

Guest babyYUFFIE

MeiMei's eyes freak me out... but she has nice skin.. and to mrs.sangwoo .. I think you have nice eyes :)

Guest miyuki

alot of these 'cute' girls look so generic. and that mushroom cut is getting annoying.

shan's really pretty though.

and jaly looks like she's trying hard to look like nakashima mika. especially in this photo

and to mrs.sangwoo i think your pics should be posted in the 411 forums...? :)

yup, it should be posted at 411 :)

anyway,

can someone please tell me wer to get the pics of jay :blush: :P

DOLLFACE naomi does look like a nice girl in the pics.. wats the name of her store ? it's in taipei right??

Guest xstarx

yangyang~

9257432666xz4ao.jpg

z58499107lo.jpg

z404639492ml.jpg

this guy is cute! but i forgot his name ^^" anyone know his name?

20fj0me.png

2005102923584822218713790ph.jpg

ahh, also... you know 'youth group' the show hosted by 5566, the japanese chick on it who is i think going out with meng zhe (not sure), was she ever internet famous?

Guest miyuki

2005102923584822218713790ph.jpg

ahh, also... you know 'youth group' the show hosted by 5566, the japanese chick on it who is i think going out with meng zhe (not sure), was she ever internet famous?

i think i've seen his pic before???

her name is mayi right?? or sounds like it..

the show is called oopps i jus forgot...

Guest xstarx

haha yeah her name is ma yi, the show is called shao nien te gong dui... but omg, she looked really familar when i first saw her on happy sunday, then youth squad... and i never figured out from where LOL, so yeahh... really wanted to know if she was ever popular on internet ~

Guest pillowbox

I met Naomi last summer!

It was so weird~ I was shopping around Xi Men Ding in Taipei with my brother cuz he was trying to find this Nike boutique for some LE SB's or whatever and so I went around the place and shopped by myself...... until I came across this CUTE little store with a whole bunch of pink and girly goodies... And then all of the sudden the person running the place at the moment asked me ubber politely if I needed any help and I kinda froze thinking "Where have I seen her...."

Then asked her name was Naomi and that I knew her from Saehoon... didn't know she reached the Soompi world as well...

Anyways, I seem to have missplaced my picture that I took with her.... But anywho, she doesn't model anymore but she's still a total sweetheart!!

omgosh thats cool. whats her store called?

Guest DOLLFACE

omgosh thats cool. whats her store called?

haha honestly, I forgot. But the store is located on the 3rd level of this "mini mall" looking thing that is a 5 floor building. You go upthe stairs and make a right and her store is the most vivrant-looking one with a whole bunch of BLING... haha It's all clothes...not a lot of hand bags. I don't think it was her store though because she told me she was just looking after it for her friend.

Gosh, I really wish I still had that picture we took... she was looking really cute just bumming and her hair was dyed back to black. I'll look harder for it. I know I have it somewhere. >.<"!!

Archived