●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lolitagirl

MWAHAHAHA... i own pg 123 ^^

GUA GUA... 19??? ohh well... =.=" a few years isnt gonna make much of a difference... >.<

Anyway... i feel like i haven't posted any pics for a while

Here is some of..

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/witc.../2077326949.jpg

LOOK AT HER HOT BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!! I was in love with him sooo much i needed to include a pic of him in my pic spam ^ ^

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/witc.../1772312034.jpg

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

Her eyes are like... O___O in every photo.. but i love her hair and clothes... damn.. soo jealous >.<"" Especially that she has such a WOW bf...

:o Can you post up more pictures of her bf???!!??

Here's some more pictures of Xiao Han..Some are more recent

1480184233.jpg

1628721589.jpg

1358382294.jpg

p115731572750.jpg

1438705843.jpg

1438705939.jpg

Little Bee..someone was requestion quiiiteee awhile ago if i remember correctly

1547801186.jpg

1547801151.jpg

1547801129.jpg

Ade

28_2592_a1dace5ef2d6fef.jpg

28_2592_db3ca6feb1190a6.jpg

And some random guys

28_10076_e4774b9acfa35d5.jpg

28_232_f941b9d28f742ae.jpg

1516587646.jpg

1433177555.jpg

1056372024.jpg

Well I guess you are really bias , since you spent more time in the Korean uhllzang thread then this thread.

I guess I am... Because i've been there for soooooo long..

But i am open-minded.. most of the time.

Honestly, i think Angela is prettier than all the Korean Ulzzangs..

although she is a model and everything.... BTW, she totally pass

as a ViVi or CanCam Model.. the Japanese Fashion Magazines..

She's so pretty!!

But, i'm starting to like Gua Gua a lot.. he's so Nino-looking.

[edit] Ade's jawline is getting to me.. hehe

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

ewwwww....is it just me or do all the girls have really weird fashion sense in asia...they put like pounds of makeup, do the fob peace sign, open their eyes super weird, puff out their cheeks to look "cute", does the whole pouty face thing, the list goes on.. they dont seem to like to look their age..they try to look little kids or dolls..

can someone kindly explain to me the meaning of uhllzang?? i know they are really pretty people who take pics of themselves and put them online..so what happens after that? people post it up and talk about them? what is the point? are they models or just regular ppl who like taking pics of themselves? the korean thread is huge but i dont really seem to grasp the point of it..how can you say you like the person by only looking at their pics? i mean..i get it if they were celebrities or something but they are basically nobodies..why are ppl going out of their way to post and comment about them? i do not intend to offend anyone..but i just dont really get the purpose. can someone tell me if i missed something here cuz i am kinda confused..

maybe these ppl are models...?

Guest AirMaxFiend

ewwwww....is it just me or do all the girls have really weird fashion sense in asia...they put like pounds of makeup, do the fob peace sign, open their eyes super weird, puff out their cheeks to look "cute", does the whole pouty face thing, the list goes on.. they dont seem to like to look their age..they try to look little kids or dolls..

can someone kindly explain to me the meaning of uhllzang?? i know they are really pretty people who take pics of themselves and put them online..so what happens after that? people post it up and talk about them? what is the point? are they models or just regular ppl who like taking pics of themselves? the korean thread is huge but i dont really seem to grasp the point of it..how can you say you like the person by only looking at their pics? i mean..i get it if they were celebrities or something but they are basically nobodies..why are ppl going out of their way to post and comment about them? i do not intend to offend anyone..but i just dont really get the purpose. can someone tell me if i missed something here cuz i am kinda confused..

That's what people want in Asia. I could say the same about DBSK or whatever. How can a girl find a guy that looks like a girl attractive? You don't have to understand it, just understand that people like different things and you won't look as ignorant.

Guest Tonyc402

God... people have different views of fashion in asia ok. First of all it may look weird to you because most of your life you probably lived in AMERICA or EUROPE or whatever so you think asia has weird fashion, maybe if u were raised/living in asia you'd have a different perspective. By the way you wrote things , it seems you are ignorant of different countrie's fashion sense.

Guest witchyangelkk

Here's more of Beibei's bf..

Im not to sure what his name is... but lets just call him

B.B.H.B ( Bei bei's hottie boyfriend)

4237887249355704429.jpg

2308659757.jpg

2308659622.jpg

2076943553.jpg

2036301103.jpg

2036300859.jpg

This photo is sooo cute ^^ Lucky Bei bei

1670574606.jpg

1670568152.jpg

1530340119.jpg

1304872149.jpg

1304871823.jpg

1088182132.jpg

1071337112.jpg

SHES EATING HIM O___O

1071332557.jpg

1037705937.jpg

Here is just

New Bei bei

2435871034.jpg

2435869278.jpg

Guest rain_sadtango

ok after scrolling through some pages I must say that I officially think that arrogant berial is one of the hottest guys EVER. (and yes i'm a sucker for girly guys). He reminds me of a mixture of Miyavi and Gackt (though Gackt creeps me out.)

http://photo.163.com/photos/arrogant_berial/

There's a lot of pics here.

thx for the link.......i love him, he's sooo hot, and different!!!!

my new fave male pervee =]

Archived