●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest Rodarte

AWW thanks for the angela and janice pics <3 They are soo cute in that fashion show~~ SOPHIA~!!! We're supposed to go to HK and stalk look for them !!! Wahahahahah~~~~I bet we'll have lots on pics to put on soompi then!!! lol, I'm going back next month actually =)

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest witchyangelkk

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR ride ^ ^... best ride in hk disneyland ^ ^ I got 第五级! mwahahahah

All the Janice pics are cool, is she wearing an astronaut suit in the 6th pic?

I like Tutu as well ( hah.. funni name).. she has kick-richard simmons eyes ^ ^.. but she looks alot like someone else... cant put my finger on who though... =P All i know is that i want her superman belt =D

May is pretty as well... too bad about the teeth though... they're really distracting >.<""

Anyway here is a link to Jie jie's site, well just her photos ( she looks a lot like Bei bei methinks =P)

http://photo.163.com/photos/gangdujiejie/

pGsz_PdngllgehQIt_LtPcpCynPxcN.jpg

:excl: This one is NOT a Chinese uljjang.. She's a korean girl I know @_@!!

Her name is Mel... so this is kinda really weird seeing her here.....!!!!

Guest rain_sadtango

^^^she reminds me of one of the girls that made a thread in 411...i cant remember her username though

they look so much alike!!!! O_O

EDIT:/// im pretty sure its her,i found her on 411 they're wearing the same black necklace, her username is tungshan. I remember her saying she's half korean and half japanese

Guest tifachan

Ric is my favorite... He's so hot. XD

And all the Chinese uzzljhangs are so pretty. O_O I think their fobby styles and their eyes are the best features. XD

Guest Rodarte

Aww sorry all~~that's sooo weird it works perfect for me O_O maybe its because i take it from this forum and im a member and i can see it??? i should make a speperate photobucket almbum for these pics

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

wah~ everytime i look at this thread i end up using them as.. models? ew as in i pose/smile in pictures like them :x i dont want to do it anymore~~ but gah.

they'resocute x:

i was looking around in this thread and i dont remember who said it but it really made me laugh. about how the popular ulzzangs are the ones that don't even look asian? and then "silly asians". oh wait. actually now i cant remember :x

uhm.

that is all. ._.; i can never contribute anything here bc i dont know where to look or find pictures x_x;;; i'm always a silent.. viewer. lurker? iernno.

Archived