Find results in...
melusine

Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

10948798_935766043114423_1835122769_n.jp
iotl dvd digipack design~

credit to haesuji@IG

Haesuji said the release date in Korea is february 10. \:D/

Guest cassia_lela

finally... the release of the DVD is coming... 
and unni... so damn gorgeous in J.Estina Red
and her CF's video is so good that matching with J.Estina Red IMO... 

Gong-BADASS IS COMEBACK! :D
@cassia_lela here many kisses for you! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
thank you, finally!!!!! I really love J.ESTINA RED Campaign!!!!! :-* :D

tumblr_nj70m64MyR1t4kq7vo1_500h.jpg
tumblr_nj70rpFUJd1t4kq7vo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nj70rpFUJd1t4kq7vo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nj70rpFUJd1t4kq7vo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nj70rpFUJd1t4kq7vo2_1280.jpg

again with it's FRESH-UNIQUE-COOL-CHIC-HIGH-CLASSY-STYLE, NOMU CHUAAA!!! :x :-* \m/

Guest cassia_lela

sorry for my first posting of the link
here's the official J.Estina 

Guest cassia_lela

hahha... 
also I love the concept of J.Estina Red campaign
anyway... I don't know why, but I find that my posting contain J.Estina Red's video from youtube is having trouble. are you guys able to watch it? 
if yes, then good :))
if not, maybe you can watch it through youtube website

Whoever is in charge of the video concept, graphics, and design is doing a GREAT job at it (It also makes me wonder what's the inspiration behind it haha). J.ESTINA RED is probably one of my favorite endorsement of Gong Hyo Jin! So much creativity in one video! Gong Hyo Jin also look gorgeous! Loving the style~

Guest Spring Andrew

J ESTINA RED is one of the Best editrd C Fs i have ever seen from.Korea.. B-) n ofcourse i like it cuz of model GhJ too..

She's really gorgeous with the J.ESTINA cf... She looks like a queen sitting in her throne...

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Jo In Sung And Lee Kwang Soo Show Up To Support Gong Hyo JinGong Hyo Jin

The cast of "It's Okay It's Love" has remained close since the series ended on September 11, 2014. The friendships that developed on set were evident when actors Jo In Sung and Lee Kwang Soo showed up recently to support their co-star actress Gong Hyo Jin. They attended the last performance of her play "Educating Rita."

The stage comedy written by British playwright Willy Russell was the first time that Gong Hyo Jin appeared in a play during her 15-year acting career. Jo In Sung and Lee Kwang Soo wanted to cheer her on.

On her official Weibo page, the actress posted a picture of herself on stage after the last performance ended.

"Thank you all for coming to my show," she wrote.

Gong Hyo Jin shared the role of Rita with actress Kang Hye Jung. The two appeared in the play beginning in early December. Gong began rehearsing for the play shortly after the drama "It's Okay, It's Love" ended. In that psychological drama Jo In Sung played a mystery novelist who is delusional as the result of a childhood trauma. He has a friend that does not really exist. Gong Hyo Jin played the psychiatrist who helps his character realize he has a problem. She also falls in love with him. Lee Kwang Soo played a man with Tourette's syndrome. His character shares a house with Gong Hyo Jin's character.

Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin made such a cinematic couple that their convincing chemistry started rumors.

Shortly after the drama ended, the Korean media outlet Dispatch reported that Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin and Kim Ki Bang were spotted having a good time at a café in Itaewon. This prompted rumors that Jo In Sung had broken up with his girlfriend Kim Min Hee. Was he seeing Gong Hyo Jin?

His agency, IOK Company said that the rumors were not true and the cast was just celebrating the end of the drama.

"Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Sung Kyung and other actors from the SBS drama "It's Okay, It's Love" team are very close. On the night the photos were taken, they were all hanging out together," said an IOK representative.

But Jo In Sung did break up with Kim Min Hee, who he dated for over a year. He ended the relationship shortly after Gong Hyo Jin broke up with her boyfriend, actor Lee Jin Wook. But the two continue to deny dating rumors. Gong Hyo Jin and Jo In Sung's former girlfriend Kim Min Hee are longtime friends so they all knew each other before the drama began.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Korean Drama Stars

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"9 Korean coffee chains you know because of your K-drama obsession

It's now almost impossible to watch a K-drama and not see a well-marked coffee shop in the background. Here is a list of some of the most common chains that appear in dramas time and time again. How many of these names do you recognize?

- S - K - I - P -

6. A Twosome Place (As seen in Master's Sun)

Masters_Sun_Coffee.png
Screen_Shot_2015-02-01_at_9.04.29_PM.png
Master's Sun's inclusion of A Twosome Place may be my all time favorite use of a coffee shop in a drama. Their coffee loving ghost is the best!
- S - K - I - P -logo-dramafever@2x.png

@cassia_lela @paradicez yap, the concept is really AWESOME! :-bd
First, the way they change the drink from the Milk to the Wine, what's that mean???
The colors, a soft blue(?) and pink(?), its blend very well with both onnie's black and white clothes :x And the music, probably I still prefer the previous one, but this one still a good-upbeat(?) :D

and the clothes onnie wore are just very close to her image, it's so chic and cool, unique and classy at the same time, evenmore there is also masculine's feels both in her fashion and her pose yet still looks feminine! it's just beyond awesome for me. Also come to surprise me, they let onnie showing off her tattoos! =D>  Her poses.... dont ever try to mess up with her. That Badass's looks asdfghjkl!!! @popcherrypop if you ever read this post, you're right, SHE IS INDEED THE QUEEN KKONG! B-)

The level of j.estina RED CFs is not your average CF, just like @Spring_Andrew said, it's one of the best korean CFs I've ever seen! So far, J.ESTINA RED remains as my most favorite CF from onnie, let's see if Clio would be able to show a good combination of their product and onnie's image? would it be better than J.ESTINA RED? ;;)

anyway more pics from J.ESTINA RED... :D
J_ESTINA_RED_2015_SS_FASHION_FILM_You_Tu

the accesories.... :x :x :x

Guest Spring Andrew

2007 Q: In , you worked with 2 actresses Kong Hyo-jin and Lee Yeon-hee. Any comments on them? Kang Dong Won: Kong Hyo-jin's very kind to others, she makes them feel at ease; I felt at ease working with her. ~~…~~ All her costars have good things to say about her.. \m/

itemprop="name" style="font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"6 Things you didn't know about the DramaFever Awards Best actress nominees

by Vivi on Tue, Feb 03, 2015

DF_wards_actress_cover_6QvyWqO.png
 6 Comments  1616 Shares

We're counting down the days until we learn the winners of the 3rd Annual DramaFever Awards, presented by Toyota. While we wait for Thursday's event, let's take one more look at our nominees for best actress! This time around, let's learn more about them with some fun facts you might not have known.

5. Gong Hyo Jin (nominated for It's Okay, That's Love)

Gong_hyo_jin.jpg

Fun Fact: She isn't ashamed to admit that she sometimes develops feelings for her costars. She said that attraction naturally develops as they work together closely for months, but once the filming is over, the feelings dissipate quickly. She did, however, have a ten-year relationship with her Wonderful Days costar Ryu Seung Bum, which ended amicably in 2012.

........................................................................................................................................................

Congratulations to all of these talented actresses on their nominations! Which role was your favorite of the year? Will you be attending the DramaFever Awards on Thursday to see who wins? Share your thoughts in the comments!

DFAwards_Toyota_vTCA2cX.jpg

credits brought to you by DRAMAFEVER