Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

rubie: But of course, how could I forget to greet LBH? I heart that man. ^__^

Back to GHJ, how'd you find "Snowman" btw? I think I saw you post about it sometime ago but I don't remember if you liked the drama itself or just admired Jo JaeHyun's acting in it. And from one cool chick (ha! :wacko: ) to another, aww shucks and thanks.

Hmm... actually... I like KRW's acting in Snowman. JJH was awesome, truly the actor (he's definitely a serious+intense movie actor) but it's KRW who caught my attention all the way. :blush: I like KRW when he's acting serious compared to all his other work. But I don't dislike JJH or GHJ's characters either. To me, they've perfectly synchronized with each other. Despite the controversial plot & ending, I wouldn't want it any other way. No one loses actually, not even KRW.. his character matures in the process from a troublesome boy to a responsible young man. And from KHJ and JJH's point of the story... they did nothing wrong except being in love and caring for each other more than what society expected them to be.

It's not hard to see why the drama didn't quite make it big in 2003 (it was pitted against All In as well) but when it was aired in Malaysia, the local Kdrama fans... we had a great time discussing it, not about the romance but about turns in life that people take.

GHJ... needless to say.. like or hate her... she played her role well. Unfortunately she's one of the underrated ones and obviously, a misunderstood... mis-perceived (?) actress. But you know what I'm trying to say, right? ;)