Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest clalenny

and this... I love this dress more :x :x63zoyp.jpg
GHJ unnie looks fashionable and elegant but still cute in yellow dress with two pockets ^^

Guest clalenny

marikolah

said: She's cool, sexy, and supremely cute. What other actress in her age range can pull these hats off? Well, there's Shin Min Ah too. Haha. Besides those two, I don't think there's anyone else.

Thanks readlead for all your posts and finding Wonderful Days!

Guest cae_rulea

Yeah, that's my question too. Do play have a premiere? Me too like to see her good friends support her.

Yes, it's only a theater. It won't add her popularity so much. But her capability in acting? How lucky she is. How many actress that's famous get an experience in theater? Rare I think. While the others look for famous, her looks for acting. So proud of her

clalenny said:
I really miss a big event like this, they really look so close to each other even though the drama has ended but you can still see their interactions was very sweet... that LSG with >> Yes, Chef!!!! and CSW with >> charging!!!! ^^aaaaah It is really sweet for me and GHJ unnie has so comfortable working in MBC and always get a full appreciation. Hopefully ... the next project she will collaborate with this station ... *sign ;) ;)

last for today, I found an awesome fanvid of gongvely in Youku...
so much cuteness and loveliness from gongvely, you should check the fanvid, it's very well made :-bd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=v3rhIUm1M6A:x :x :x

Gongvelyans, readlead, goodnight :)

Guest clalenny

Aheeee my pleasure @red since I did not do anything just a cheer full hhi" and here lotz of kisses for you but *wait... why did you just give a kiss to @net and not for me too LOL :P :p
about all the award yeaaaah I agree that 2010 MBC awards most interested me since I've seen your posts about the interaction of the couples who actually have seen more have fun and sweet ^^
and about the awards last year... Oooh NO!!!! T_Tit really pitiful and of course I can not imagine if they *GongSo* interact with each other that there has been more have fun plus a naughty eye like as your imagination too... *Awww would be really interested me but???? *hmmm :| :|

Guest clalenny

this >> 2011 Onnie is the the "Queen of the night" since She won the most awards << AigOooo what kind of the nickname you gave @red???? LOL *kalongDunk :)) :))
and also thank you to all of the lovely video, I'll watch it later ^^

Guest marikolah

Do you guys remember the article that alleged that GHJ deferred her participation in some project for the opportunity to work in IOTL? I wonder what happened to that project. Maybe it was Rita even since then?Maybe the reporter mixed her up with Jo In Sung because I read he did that too for TWTWB.
Or maybe the Hong sisters asked to work with her again for a third time. Since they clearly love her a lot, that could explain why there's no drama from the Hong sisters this year when there's been one every year since Gumiho.
I'm obviously continuing my Gong Yoo and Gong Hyo Jin reunion fantasy. Sorry for subjecting it to you guys again. If they ever cast her again, hope she'll play a cool, tough character.

Guest marikolah

Too bad the new Park Chan Wook movie with Ha Jung Woo requires nudity and has many provocative scenes. That was another project I wished Gong Hyo Jin would participate in too, remember? Haha.