Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest popcherrypop

Here's more or less the final batch of artwork to be included in the booklet:

Edit:
Deleted the previous design files. 

You can download the entire.pdf file (36 pages!!! To think I was initially gunning for 5-6 -_-“) at the link here: http://bit.ly/gongvely_0404 And if you wanna jump straight to listening to some music, our fanmix - yep, we made one and it’s pretty darn awesome if I must say so myself - should keep you occupied for two hours and six minutes (!!!). 

You can find it here as well as embedded in the.pdf file itself: http://bit.ly/gongvely_music

All involved, @marikolah, @azzurri, @mabelialong, @calcipurr, @netongg, @paradicez, @tomoyo1010, @wienadapooh, lemme know if there are any mistakes. Everyone, do let me know if I missed out anyone's fanart! @NRGchick, I took the liberty to add your comic in, lemme know if there are violent objections, haha :D
Annnnnnnd, you guys are going to virtual-slap me but I don't think I'll be able to complete it by tonight - woke up early to work on it, was too busy in the afternoon all through night to complete it and now I'm both physically and photoshop fatigued D: To top it off, it's been a really rough 'n' tumble day for me, emotions-wise. On the bright side, I'm about 75% done? D:

Anyway, I really honestly, sincerely do feel bad since I sorta promised I'd complete it before the 5th (which is 10 minutes away from happening in Korea...). Hope it's alright to send it over on the 5th instead D: D: D: X_X X_X
As part of my penance, I will post a translated interview I did a few days back in about 20 minutes or so. I actually wasn't planning to publish it this soon since it's all about Kongvely B-day today but I really feel guilty about not meeting the deadline so I hope it'll make up for my untimeliness D: 

Psst - If you guys and anyone else you know wanna submit fanart, there's still... time. Holler!

Happy birthday to the most stunning, gorgeous, strong, confident, and down to earth, inspiring, warm person and talented actress...GONG HYO JIN May you always be blessed with all the most wonderful things today and always....

@popcherrypop, sorry i can't make any fanart, even to send this message is a struggle....

Fortunaly I managed to join the twitter party last night....

Guest popcherrypop

As promised:

tumblr_n3fi8uzqCa1tphxkgo1_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n3fi8uzqCa1tphxkgo2_1280.jpg

Yoho! Girl is a fashion magazine based in Hong Kong and the launch in question happened back in October. With magazines working two to three months’ in advance, it’s not that strange for this to appear in a Jan 2014 issue… although, it’s frankly stale news by the time it comes out. Also, I didn’t translate everything in this Suecomma Bonnie feature - for e.g., I skipped GHJ’s profile, mainly because it’s standard info (especially if you’re reading this because well,
 helllloooo thereee certified Kongvert), and Bonnie Lee’s interview. As for the latter, I only plucked out one question where GHJ was mentioned, because Bonnie ain’t ma homegirl, sawry. 

Anyway, it’s understandably an Excuse Me x Suecomma Bonnie centric piece, albeit a short one, and GHJ the shoe designer (and clubbing enthusiast, may I add) takes centre stage while GHJ the actress takes a backseat. What it does is shed light on why Excuse Me is called, well, Excuse Me. What can I say, GHJ’s a rational gal in many ways. 

Also yay, we share one thing in common because I absolutely abhor high heels. Or rather, wearing them.

Chinese text: Yoho! Girl/YOHO女生志
English translation: popcherrypop@Soompi aka queenxkong@Tumblr

Do credit if you plan on sharing.

PS - I’m working my way backwards in chronological order but I might tackle her portion in the TMS DVD Interview booklet since GHJ Baidu released their translation earlier today as part of birthday… festivities. I say might because I gasped when I saw it. You will know why once you click on this link, Mandarin skills lacking or otherwise.

Guest marikolah

Ayu Jalil said: @wienadapooh‌ said Guys, lets play some game,hehe.. what is your reaction if someday you get the chance to see unnie at your favorite coffee shop? After that, she smile at you just like the second picture below: ME??? I'll hide under the table...coz im tooo shyyy.. :\">

@popcherrypop‌ - here's my message: Isn't it funny? Whenever I think of you, the words fierce, cool and real would come into my mind. GHJ, I admire your poise and strength. Happy, happy Birthday!