Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

thank you @popcherrypop for your posting... I also didn't like the face/skin adv... not only GHJ's but also the other actressess... it's clearly photoshop doing, that's why if biotherm post picture of her, I just so so... I prefer a lot to see her in her selfie, it's really natural...

count down to unni's birthday party, hopefully I can join it...

Guest cassia_lela

I'm google translating this article, as baidu post, and yes, these two actress take unni as their role actress... hopefully I'm right =.=

Jin Ji Hee

공효진 언니 같은 배우 되고 싶어요

앞으로도 계속 배우로 성장하고 싶다는 그는 닮고 싶은 배우로 공효진과 하지원을 꼽았다.

"하지원 언니의 철저한 자기관리와 공효진 언니의 당당한 모습을 배우고 싶어요. 아직 중3이라서 구체적인 목표는 잡지 못했지만 대학교에 진학한다면 굳이 연극영화과가 아니더라도 연기에 도움 되는 공부를 해보고 싶어요."

Shin Da Eun

화장을 짙게 하고 머리를 뒤로 묶으면 얼핏 배우 엄지원과 닮아 보인다. 동그란 얼굴과 깊은 눈매 덕분일까. 신다은도 “엄지원 선배님을 닮았다는 얘기를 들으면 기분이 좋다. 굉장히 여성스러운 분위기가 맘에 든다. 한 번은 ‘신다은 엄지원’이라는 연관 검색어를 보고 굉장히 뿌듯했다”면서도 만나보고 싶은 배우로는 공효진을 꼽았다.

“가족 드라마를 많이 해서 어른들이 정말 좋아해요.(웃음) 친구들 부모님이나, 지나가던 젊은 분들도 ‘엄마 아빠가 너무 좋아해요’라면서 인사를 해주시더라고요. 어른들한테 점수를 받는 얼굴인가 봐요. 그래서 박근형 선생님도 예뻐해 주셨을까요? 매주 목요일 점심은 박근형 선생님하고 스파게티 먹는 날이라 더 좋았네요. 소원이 있다면, 공효진 언니와 한 번 연기를 해보고 싶어요. 워낙 팬이어서요. 너무 닮고 싶어서 기사도 꼼꼼히 챙겨봐요. 언젠가 제가 연기를 포기하지 않는다면 만날 수 있는 날이 오지 않을까요?”

google translate

I want to be an actor like her sister gonghyojin

He wants to continue to grow as an actor wanted to be an actor cited gonghyojin and Ha Ji-won .

" Ha Ji-won gonghyojin older sister of a thorough self-management and want to learn a stately look . Still yiraseo in three specific goals of the magazine go to college if you did not bother to play younghwagwa study help , if not I want to try acting ."
================================================================================================

Make-up and head back to enclose the densely eomjiwon resemble actor seems at first glance . Thanks to wonder round face and deep eyes . Sindaeun also " resembles eomjiwon seniors feel good when you hear the talk . I love it very feminine atmosphere . Once ' sindaeun eomjiwon ' very proud to report that searches were related to " I want to meet while the gonghyojin cited as an actor .

"Families and adults are really like a lot of drama (laughs) My parents and friends , even young people passing by ' I love Mom and Dad ' haejusi Having downed personnel . Adults face is gonna look to get points . Like the apple so the teacher gave eulkkayo bakgeunhyeong ? Every Thursday for lunch and spaghetti eating bakgeunhyeong teacher called me I was better . If you wish , once gonghyojin sister and I want to try acting . Because of its fans come on. Look carefully packed resembling chivalry wanted too . I do not ever give up acting to meet the day Would come ? "

full article here and here

Guest popcherrypop

I finally got down to creating a simple album cover. Very work-in-progress but that's the general gist, kinda want to keep it simple, hehe:

eb95e61bgw1ef05fm6rfcj20jg0jg78m.jpg

Suggestions are warmly welcomed - photo choice especially.

@paradicez, @yumenas, @tomoyo1010, thanks for offering your assistance! I need it so imma grab it! Haha, here's a list:-

1. Choice tweets from the previous Twitter campaign and the one that's going to run on the 4th (Especially for the #iloveGHJ one... anyone?) The meaningful/creative/interesting ones, with their nicks. I should be dedicating a page or two to this but for the shorter ones, I might just use it as part of layout for some pages.

2. Fanmade designed work/artwork with birthday wishes  - post them here and @ me to lemme know what you want to contribute (just a quick request, make sure it's at least 700 x 700 pixels)...  I know @paradicez and @mabelialong have enough entries to wish her happy birthday for the next ten years, hahaha :D

3. Haikus or sonnets? Need help with selecting some. Same here, post there here and @ me to lemme know what you want to contribute 

Maybe you guys can take one section (Twitter/Haiku/whatever else to add in) per team? Any more volunteers? I know you wanna help...
I guess we could coordinate over Google Docs?

And more of this from everyone!!!!!!
1. Song list: contribute here if you haven't! Think of it as a dedication song list to GHJ. Or songs  you want to rec to her: - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AleJ63bq5wmIdEoweng1UGpva2VrbU5aaWFWWVlSRUE&usp=sharing#gid=11

2. Any other relevant stuff/suggestions - short birthday wishes with country, nick are great too!

3. Photos of GHJ. Not just pretty ones but maybe a few showcasing the different sides to her personality? (Sexy, sassy, cute, powerhouse lady, fashionista, humourous, etc) Need it to be at least 700px on the short side and ideally not overly touched up (so preferably not ads).

Just a quick query, it SHOULD BE fine if we youTube rip those songs and uh, zip it up, put a link up in the digital booklet for her to download? Fine as in legal. HAHA! I know it's NOT quite legal, but...

@popcherrypop

OOH I like the album cover! Great job on it.

For number 1, you are collecting all the tweets from the #WeLoveKongHyoJin hashtag? (But we have to pick out only some?) Picture form or word form? (Sorry Idk if I'm making sense haha) XD

For number 2, I made one and it's on page 279. It's 1000 x 1000 is that okay?

For number 3, you're asking for a compilation of all haiku and sonnet that was posted on the thread right?

About the music.. haha people do it all the time.. it doesn't mean that it's right to do so.. but nothing happen to them..so.. :-B :))

Guest popcherrypop

paradicez said: @popcherrypop

OOH I like the album cover! Great job on it.

For number 1, you are collecting all the tweets from the #WeLoveKongHyoJin hashtag? (But we have to pick out only some?) Picture form or word form? (Sorry Idk if I'm making sense haha) XD

For number 2, I made one and it's on page 279. It's 1000 x 1000 is that okay?

For number 3, you're asking for a compilation of all haiku and sonnet that was posted on the thread right?

About the music.. haha people do it all the time.. it doesn't mean that it's right to do so.. but nothing happen to them..so.. :-B :))

Guest tomoyo1010

@paradicez,@popcherrypop...
no 1 - i think it was #WeLoveKongHyoJin for the twitter party during SBS Awards. found some interesting tweets. the one i like the most is from @liddi.

liddi ‏@liddi5  Dec 30

#공효진 Above and beyond any conferred award, you are the indisputable winner in our hearts. #WeLoveKongHyoJin

**compiled a few yesterday. maybe i can send it to you.

for no 2, there's a lot from @mabelialong but i think it's better if others can contribute as well. i wish i can make at least one. :)
no 3 - maybe we can compile all post related and select the best ones. it'll be good to if others can send theirs too.
as for the songs, maybe can put a link and she can watch online? my thought that it just the same as you download it. :D
anyway, is there any closing date or date line for the suggestion/submission?

@popcherrypop‌ Here's a few GHJ centric tweets that I found.

(it took me around 9 mins to edit the spoiler tag to make it work ~X( )

@Nurkiz Dec 31
공효진 thank you for your efforts & great acting. #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Paradicez_77 Dec 31
#WeLoveKongHyoJin Master's Sun and Thank You = one of the best dramas I've ever watched.

@Shipper91 Dec 30
'Cause you are the sun in my universe #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Pinaymommy Dec 30
Supporting her all the way!!! #공효진  #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@bewithch_soul Dec 30
The RomCom Queen #공효진 #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Thea_belle08 Dec 30
knock! knock! GHJ eonni, are you there? #WeLoveKongHyoJin #공효진

@Liddi5 Dec 30
공효진 You are definitely the epitome of true beauty - one that shines from within, turning heads glammed up or dressed down. #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@iammianm Dec 30
How do #WeLoveKongHYoJin Let us count the ways.We love thee for reasons said and unsaid.From the time the sun rise,until stars take it place

@she_Ihie Dec 30
#WeLoveKongHyoJin you want movie? She gives you the act. U want drama? She ensure u with rating. U want to be fashionista? She shows it

@narvxxime Dec 30
#WeLoveKongHyoJin Your cackle that makes fans go crazy. Your smile is so warm. Your acting makes people feel the emotions. You are GongVely.

@lula999999999 Dec 30
Now, I find kdrama more interesting because of you. looking forward to your next project,, #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Tuyagold Dec 30
K - Killer smile
O - Omnipotent
N - Natural
G - Gongvely
H - Hot
Y – Yummy
O - Outgoing
J – Joyful
I - Incredible
N - Nice #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Iammianm Dec 30
The world has fallen to the charms of the lovely #공효진 And fall hard we did! And so we say over and over and over again #WeLoveKongHyoJin :D

@_Konghyojin Dec 30
Everything gets better with your lovely smile, never stop smiling and being your true self #공효진 #WeLoveKongHyoJin ♡

@elusivemaden Dec 30
She often portrays a strong woman in her projects, because she definitely IS one in real life. #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@RieMihoLu11 Dec 29
Korea's Million Dollar Smile ♥ #WeLoveKongHyoJin #공효진

@Ariasan462 Dec 29
With this brand new day.
Comes new promises
I will wait until the last second
before it starts tomorrow #WeLoveKongHyoJin

Guest tomoyo1010

here's what i found on #WeLoveKongHyojin tweets...

liddi ‏@liddi5  Dec 30

#공효진 Above and beyond any conferred award, you are the indisputable winner in our hearts. #WeLoveKongHyoJin

miszeeta ‏@arsenalrockon  Dec 30

Aww my heart beat so fast this time, i think i'm in love. Deeply in love. In love with this girl. #WeLoveKongHyoJin pic.twitter.com/ju45mmVe4O

Tuya Altangerel ‏@TuyaGold  Dec 30

K - Killer smile O - Omnipotent N - Natural G - Gongvely H - Hot Y - Yummy O - Outgoing J - Joyful I - Incredible N - Nice #WeLoveKongHyoJin

이멜다 ‏@narvxxime  Dec 30

#WeLoveKongHyoJin What's there not to love about GongVely. She's a beautiful creature. She inspires and shines brightly like a Taeyang. :)

이멜다 ‏@narvxxime  Dec 30

#WeLoveKongHyoJin A melting-heart smile, great personality, ultra-talented actress. She is GongVely. A beautiful soul pic.twitter.com/2iZVBSdfdc

Viễn Dương ‏@shipper91  Dec 30

And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while #WeloveKongHyoJin pic.twitter.com/kCLBsHSlzV

Rin @RPairin  Dec 30

She has beautiful smile,beautiful legs,beautiful heart ,beautiful voice and she is the best actress ever #WeLoveKongHyoJin

Aria San ‏@AriaSan462  Dec 30

Every second is important & wont ever come back so I decided to spend my time for you, And that's how much you mean to me #WeLoveKongHyoJin

Aria San ‏@AriaSan462  Dec 29

#WeLoveKongHyoJin #공효진 In whatever role she takes because she has her own MAGIC that can capture everones hearts #WeLoveKongHyoJin #공효진

Guest popcherrypop

paradicez said: @popcherrypop‌ Here's a few GHJ centric tweets that I found.

(it took me around 9 mins to edit the spoiler tag to make it work ~X( )

@Nurkiz Dec 31
공효진 thank you for your efforts & great acting. #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Paradicez_77 Dec 31
#WeLoveKongHyoJin Master's Sun and Thank You = one of the best dramas I've ever watched.

@Shipper91 Dec 30
'Cause you are the sun in my universe #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Pinaymommy Dec 30
Supporting her all the way!!! #공효진  #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@bewithch_soul Dec 30
The RomCom Queen #공효진 #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Thea_belle08 Dec 30
knock! knock! GHJ eonni, are you there? #WeLoveKongHyoJin #공효진

@Liddi5 Dec 30
공효진 You are definitely the epitome of true beauty - one that shines from within, turning heads glammed up or dressed down. #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@iammianm Dec 30
How do #WeLoveKongHYoJin Let us count the ways.We love thee for reasons said and unsaid.From the time the sun rise,until stars take it place

@she_Ihie Dec 30
#WeLoveKongHyoJin you want movie? She gives you the act. U want drama? She ensure u with rating. U want to be fashionista? She shows it

@narvxxime Dec 30
#WeLoveKongHyoJin Your cackle that makes fans go crazy. Your smile is so warm. Your acting makes people feel the emotions. You are GongVely.

@lula999999999 Dec 30
Now, I find kdrama more interesting because of you. looking forward to your next project,, #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Tuyagold Dec 30
K - Killer smile
O - Omnipotent
N - Natural
G - Gongvely
H - Hot
Y – Yummy
O - Outgoing
J – Joyful
I - Incredible
N - Nice #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@Iammianm Dec 30
The world has fallen to the charms of the lovely #공효진 And fall hard we did! And so we say over and over and over again #WeLoveKongHyoJin :D

@_Konghyojin Dec 30
Everything gets better with your lovely smile, never stop smiling and being your true self #공효진 #WeLoveKongHyoJin ♡

@elusivemaden Dec 30
She often portrays a strong woman in her projects, because she definitely IS one in real life. #WeLoveKongHyoJin

@RieMihoLu11 Dec 29
Korea's Million Dollar Smile ♥ #WeLoveKongHyoJin #공효진

@Ariasan462 Dec 29
With this brand new day.
Comes new promises
I will wait until the last second
before it starts tomorrow #WeLoveKongHyoJin

Guest popcherrypop

tumblr_n3a8u0DpK61tphxkgo1_r1_1280.jpg

Remember this? Yep, results are in (and have been for some time, lol). 

The gist - I pooled together a team of actors who have yet to co-lead with GHJ in a major way and posed a critical question: "Which male actor would you like to see co-lead with GHJ in future projects?" 

So here's your Top 10 handpicked bundle of male unicoooornss:

*drum rolls*

Jung Woo Sung (!!!!!!!!!)
2. Hyun Bin
3. Jo In Sung
4. Song Seung Hun
5. Lee Jung Jae
6. Daniel Henney
7 - 9. Joo Jin Moo, Kim Nam Gil, Jang Dong Gun (three-way tie) + *SJS
10. Ji Sung

A couple of things to note:

Subbie wasn't included in the poll for good reason (which is also why he isn't considered part of the top ten) but regardless, since he garnered a whoppin' 7 votes anyway, I thought he deserved a special mention.

Uhm Tae Woong was in omnibus film Family Ties with Gong Hyo Jin but he was part of a separate storyline so he's technically not a co-star in the traditional sense.

So was Kwon Sang Woo, to a smaller degree - they were part of an ensemble cast in Volcano High. Both were not main co-leads.

Ji Sung and GHJ were in Beautiful Days (the other one) together and given the little info I have, I've no idea how their characters are related to each other. Given that it was GHJ's drama debut, I don't think she was top billing (as Ji Sung was then; IDK, basing my feels on the order of credits)?

Both Jung Kyung Ho and GHJ were in 5 Stars (his debut), an SK Telecom drama but since there's little English information to go by on it, I'm dismissing it for a) it's not quite a major project and B) is one that's helmed by a huge ensemble cast.

Won Bin and Joo Won weren't included in the poll but both stole one vote each. Won Bin was paired up in Guns & Talks with GHJ but it's mostly a side story more than anything I guess.

(I'm running out of excuses.)

Edit: I completely forgot to mention this but everyone who voted for Jo In Sung got their wish granted. No fair.

Having said that, most of us were in the dark about the older and more obscure shows so technically, going into the poll blind made it more accurate? Thankfully, all but one didn't get into Top 10...

Anyway, it's been fun and hope you guys enjoyed this little infographic(?), if you can call it that, as much as the poll! Onward to the next one... which is currently between:

Best GHJ dress... Drama/Film/Mags etc. (@tomoyo1010) 
Best photoshoot theme GHJ took part?... @nuranatakan + @readlead
Best red carpet look

At the risk of sounding like a broken record... do lemme know!

Credit: Me and All the Wonderful Voters

Guest tomoyo1010

@popcherrypop...to lessen the work and maybe time, but we can only finish or complete it after the twitter party.  :( we can get all the materials from this thread - haikus and GHJ photo, short birthday messages and fanart from our twitter party. materials might be limited but at least we'll get some. :)
yeah...like a YT playlist and she has to log on to the net every time to listen. but she likes playing with her phone (even during filming - as said by her co-start LSG :D) and most probably, but i think her phone has a data plan/internet plan. hmmm...unless somebody is questioning the audio source, it'll be no problem YTrips it. oh, i don't know. :D

Guest tomoyo1010

popcherrypop said:

The gist - I pooled together a team of actors who have yet to co-lead with GHJ in a major way and posed a critical question: "Which male actor would you like to see co-lead with GHJ in future projects?" 

*drum rolls*

2. Hyun Bin
3. Jo In Sung
4. Song Seung Hun
5. Lee Jung Jae
6. Daniel Henney
10. Ji Sung

Guest popcherrypop

tomoyo1010 said: popcherrypop said:

*drum rolls*

2. Hyun Bin
3. Jo In Sung
4. Song Seung Hun
5. Lee Jung Jae
6. Daniel Henney
10. Ji Sung

Guest cassia_lela

oh, so we will post something based on the theme as popcherrypop posted? yeah, can't wait to see that...

I forgot my post about the roses are red...

so we choose between drama or film or magazine? can't we do it one by one? so many many many beautiful dresses from GHJ's unni :x