Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

oh, so it's official?

that's picture almost like true =)) they have some same style I think...

thank u for the hat's on update... my main focus is the way she always shows her tattoe... so so so much like unni ^_^

Hat's on NEW PHOTO AGAIN~~~~~ 005uWYZKgw1eed1i95bsjj30rs0ijaej.jpg005uWYZKgw1eed1idm305j30rs0ijn1k.jpg005uWYZKgw1eed1ii9p6oj30rs0ijn1g.jpg005uWYZKgw1eed1imigs1j30rs0ij0x9.jpg005uWYZKgw1eed1iqsbwmj30rs0ijaeq.jpg005uWYZKgw1eed1iupp7rj30rs0ij433.jpg005uWYZKgw1eed1iyyhpvj30rs0ijwj9.jpg FR:soopent ******************************************** #공효진 오늘 날씨 한번 참~ 우중충하네요. 저녁에 비가 온다는 소식은 다들 알고 계시죠? 우산 안가지고 왔는데 큰일났네요.. 그냥. 뭐 오랜만에.. 비 맞죠.^^ 전 우울하지만... 그래도 여러분들만큼은.. 기분 전환하시라고 비하인드컷 공개합니다. (숨겨왔던 나의 수줍은 공블사진 네게 줄게~~~ 예이예예) 그동안 공개하란 사진은 안하고 말만 많았죠. 하지만 제 마음도 이해해주시구요. 아울러 간혹 흔들린 사진이라도 너그러히 봐주세요! 한 컷~한 컷~ 놓치지 않고 다 올려주고 싶은 마음이니깐요. 사진들이 더 궁금하다면 숲 홈페이지로 고고! 005uWYZKgw1eed26osgg7j30e208xq43.jpgc04472a1tw1eed2sysok1j20vi0vitde.jpg fr:logo

Guest kreesna

Seems my post before made some shipper heart hurt :D
Dont worry @everyone, JIS is taken so he's safe lol

So, both GHJ and JIS have a Soju CF, right?
674637c3gw1eed4xz6qhjj20vj0m8q69.jpg
674637c3gw1eed4y077crj20xc0isgq4.jpg
674637c3gw1eed4y3nil1j20dw09rq4g.jpg
cr: amywing (on weibo)

Looks like both fans of them are excited with JIS-GHJ pairing. July...please come fasterrr and my shipper heart please stay stroongggg :D

mrsdarcy said:

class="at_ttl"

How K-Dramas Portray People With DisabilitiesThe upcoming drama "It's Okay, It's Love," takes on the subject of Tourette syndrome. A person with Tourette syndrome may have a nervous behavior they cannot control or may even blurt out words in inappropriate situations. Lee Kwang Soo announced this week that he was considering a role in this drama but did not say which role it was. Noh Hee Kyung, who wrote "That Winter The Wind Blows" and "Padam Padam," will write the romantic melodrama so it is bound to be both serious and heartbreaking. Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin are rumored to be considering roles as a psychiatrist and a mystery writer. And EXO's D.O. has already signed on to the cast.

source

here

kreesna said: #GHJ Message of DC Updates

"나 잘지낸다구...내걱정 말라구..ㅎㅎ 봄이 얼른오길 기다려"

Google translate:
I'm fine ... I do not have to worry about that old .. heh heh wait for spring to come quickly

Chinese vers. translation:

Hi, everybody, I had a very good, do not worry about me .. hehe ~ ~ waiting for spring to hurry Come

eb800abajw1eebpon0fwhj20hs12k77l.jpg
cr: as tagged

Seems like she knows we worried about her.
Unnie....we love you :-* :x

#GHJ Reply

Korean fans asked her about her upcoming drama (IOTL) (I'm not sure about her answers since google translate couldnt help at all 8-X )

Here are her reply, I guess (Someone who knows korean maybe can translate it to us :D)

eb800abagw1eebpofeqh2j20o4054aag.jpg
eb800abagw1eebpo6ncfvj20nm03w0sv.jpg
eb800abagw1eebpob9q9nj20nm04et91.jpg
cr: as tagged

Edit: I'm dying to know her answer lol
here's her answer about her next drama in chinese : “那个电视剧要演啊,我”
Google translate: "That drama to play ah, I"
Bing translate:
"The show is going to play, I"

So, it means she has been confirmed her role in IOLT

Guest lilian89

I didn't know that picture was made in Jeju island.Thank you dems for the information. It looks like she really did go there after MS, probably with her brother also as she told us before. I didn't even notice that the picture with sunglasses was done last year on octomber, but i just went back to page 246 and christine138 posted even the picture dates.

The picture where she looks very young was in fact done recently, this month. She really looks more and more younger. Maybe i should buy some bioterm? :-? :-w

@lilian89 ...wow i didn't notice the date, thanks. She was at the HJW movie premier on 14th oct, at Seoul Fashion week on 20th oct, and she was in Jeju in between? I saw her schedule in oct-nov 2013, my gosh ...she rarely has a rest after TMS, she is just super woman... :D . And...oh yea maybe you should try Bioterm and tell us the result ;)

@christine138, thanks for the pix update....like her style especially the one with yellow and white skirt... and curious about her black shoes in the third picture... :-?

Guest MikailaM

hubilai

said: The Soop post was deleted, right? I read it before it was deleted. Thanx @wishmylifeisakdrama‌ for the post.

:)

Basically, it says he/she is a fan and run into these photos. He/she expressed how hurt he/she is after seeing the photo. My thought: Even though our unnie is loved dearly by most people, there still seems to be haters who are jealous of her and can't see other people succeed. Even if we don't wanna admit it, we know that. Everyone has haters. Even some people hate God, don't they? So, why does he/she have to make a big deal out of it, post that there and make more people hurt? What does he/she want? He/she shouldn't do that and make more people hurt. Sorry for the rant. LOL.

:)

Guest mrsdarcy

@dems Based on the article posted by @netongg, it seems like Lee Kwang Soo will play the role of the man with Tourette's syndrome. So, I guess JIS will take on the OCD character. ;;)

@christine138 Thanks for JIS-GHJ photos and the new Hats-on photos. Loving her style, as always.

@MikailaM Yes you're right. GHJ is such a nice and beautiful person. In one of her interviews, she said...

"Acting isn't just about working on a good project and a good director. Projects that may have seemed slightly hopeless turn into good projects with good acting and I'd like to become an actress who can help the people who make that project. I'm trying to become an actress liked not only by people who watch my work but also those who make the dramas."

I admire her for being consistent. She does not only say these things to give off a good impression but shows it through actions. That interview on her TGL co-actors displays her genuine concern. Remember the guy who played the Italian chef on Pasta? He has only praises for GHJ. If only her haters know this, they might just change their opinion of her.

Guest cassia_lela

thank u for the picture christie... aww... if only the challenging theme for "wearing hat or anything" this week, then we have many picture of her =))

but I guess she will be tired, imagine that she has to wore all of the hats and with different outfit? #die

please Unni, stay healty :*

cassia_lela said: thank u for the picture christie... aww... if only the challenging theme for "wearing hat or anything" this week, then we have many picture of her =))

but I guess she will be tired, imagine that she has to wore all of the hats and with different outfit? #die

Guest netongg

dems

said:

cassia_lela

said: thank u for the picture christie... aww... if only the challenging theme for "wearing hat or anything" this week, then we have many picture of her =))

Guest cassia_lela

yes @dems u got mine... and @netongg in just 1 day... she seems will be tired tired and tired... do we need to send her a pillow? :)) #sendyuyukrisnanetttoseoul =))

===============================================================================

best kisses? it should be the The Greatest Love... it's so sexy I think different case with the TMS, it's so heartfully and CSW really a good kisser :*

the second would be on the street kiss from Thank You... so calm, so slow, so pure :*

the last is from Pasta ^_^

===================================================================

NB: Aww. Me first... I Love on Top!!! so here's for uri best woman "GongVely"

Beyonce - Love on Top