Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest marikolah

CC3REzK.png
Google translate: I have been Spring Colds Dudes, do not wander into maendari's still winter ...Bing translate: Flower're hipsters, bare legs Sam's cold around my still winter ...

Guest kreesna

Thank you @yumenas for the article. Honestly I'm little confused here, maybe because we havent been heard anything from Unnie yet so I didnt 100% paid my attention to IOTL news lol
Anyway..reading the comments on DB is really interesting :))

=====================================================================

I've found an article about Gu Ae Jong's scarf  this morning,

1394117170_663839.jpg

you can full article here since google translate couldnt help at all lol

and another article about hyo jin unnie as a fashionista

This is from google translate:

Gonghyojin, mischievous smile - see-through look 'eye'

2014-03-05 13:45:35

2014030500000000000026821.jpg
Gonghyojin actor proved once again that this fashionista.

Recently published in Hong Kong gonghyojin is looking at the camera with a mischievous smile or look charismatic staring eyes and various expressions captured.

In addition, being aware of the spring seemed faintly see-through material that matches the white blouse and black pants, and loafers to match the stud here, a sense of fashionistas were also demonstrated without fail.

In particular, loafers studs gonghyojin gonghyojin choice but feel the emotion of the unique design of the collected gaze.

Read article here

She's indeed a fashionista.
Whatever she wears quickly become a sell out and be trend in SK. All of you already knew JJH wore GHJ' suecomma bonnie in YWCFAS and I saw Yoona wore the same shoes as TGS/GHJ' shoes before. And I've found this pic on weibo,
eb800abagw1ee5q6r8v33j21kw27t7wh.jpg
cr: as tagged

Hyo jin unnie...you're truly fashionista
=D> =D> :x :x

Hat's On Update video!

2014SS 공효진, 박재범,B1A4와 함께한 따끈따끈한 광고 메이킹영상을 공개 합니다!!!!
좋아요도 많이 눌러주시고, 공유도 많이 해주세요~~ 널리널리 전파해주시면 감사하겠습니다~^^

Google tranlsate :
2014SS Gong Hyo Jin, Jay Park, B1A4 a hot advertising with making footage revealed!!!!Okay, lots of press, lots of us share ~ ~ has been widely widely disseminated and appreciated ~ ^^

cr : Hat's On FB

Yay! Many update from GHJ.
Her instagram, weibo and Hat's On video!
Happy... Happy... Happy.....
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :x

Guest kreesna

#GHJ's Weibo updates
005u7XUvgw1ee6yx53h2nj30k00qodl3.jpg
cr: as tagged

광고 나래이션 녹음하러 왔어요. 오랜만에 하는 녹음이라 더 떨려요.

google translate: I'm here to record narration advertising. The more nervous because a long time recording.

Finally we can get her new pics. Unniee.....we miss you
>:D< :-*

Guest tomoyo1010

luckily i didn't get to see the pictures. if i did i'll be hurt too and mad to whoever did it...IMO,  everyone has a hater/s. be it someone known i.e celebrity or just a normal people. and i think it doesn't necessary to share those kind of things (bad, negative) with others even if its good intentions, it will only brings rage on other people/fans.
thanks to SOOP for their fast action removing the post. hope none of GHJ haters will cross our path. i think he'll be beaten to coma (death will be too extreme). :)
ah, and @shisuisen machine gun is very useful in this situation. or we can shoot them with love arrow. more fans for unnie. :)>-
LoveMachineGunNocielfull1217779_zps8c6bb

Guest kreesna

Again from Hat's on

eb800abagw1ee6zjjau5og20e8080x6p.gif
eb800abagw1ee6zk51id3g20lc0c01l1.gif
eb800abagw1ee6zl1ua5eg20lc0c0kjo.gif
eb800abagw1ee6zln5diig20lc0c04qs.gif
eb800abagw1ee6zly14e7g20zk0k04qp.gif
cr: Hat's on FB

Edit: I guess it's gifts from the video which @yumenas has posted earlier :D

Guest marikolah

So many goodies today! I especially loved all the ones from Hat's On. She's effortlessly cool and cute at the same time; she can pull almost anything off. 
Speaking of Sue Comma Bonnie x Excuse Me, here's Park Shin Hye in Heirs wearing Gong Hyo Jin's shoes.
3-Kang-Ye-Sol-The-Heirs-Korean-Drama-Fas
Source: kdramafashion.com

Guest netongg

omo..omo.. so many update from GongVely today.. :x :x
@yumenas HAT'S ON update : unnie you're suck a lovely, on here you looks so young like a teenager, ppl who dont know you will not have thought that you are on 30s... oooohhh how i envy you :-< :-<
@kreesna IG update : it's recording for advertising, yesss!! so we will be able hear GHJ voice again, but what advertisement is it?? and she wear a same jacket on day she update her insta with her friends before.. could it be the same picture of the day?? just she's updating it on her insta on a different day :-? :-??
@Marikolah unnie thank you for the update, is GHJ sitting on the edge of the road??she's suck a great fashionista, besides she use clothes that are cool and unique she is also designing shoes on Sue Comma Bonnie x Excuse Me, I hope in the future she can make/designing shoes with her own name as brand on the shoes she made .. i hope 8->

Yay... Thanks guys for many post today. :D
Please bring more. hihi... :)) :)>-
kreesna said: #GHJ's Weibo updates
광고 나래이션 녹음하러 왔어요. 오랜만에 하는 녹음이라 더 떨려요.
google translate: I'm here to record narration advertising. The more nervous because a long time recording.
Finally we can get her new pics. Unniee.....we miss you
>:D< :-*

Articles on "IOTL"
Actor and director Yang Ik Joon is confirmed to appear as JIS's older brother, who pitiful person even though he looks brutal and vulgar. A character who was unfairly imprisoned. (The article said "GHJ, JIS, Sung Dong Il, EXO's D.O are confirmed to appear")
credit: http://isplus.joins.com/article/180/14090180.html?cloc=
Actor Lee Kwang Soo is to appear, but hasn't finalized the contract. Lee Kwang Soo to play Park Soo Gwang, who is suffering from Tourette's Syndrome (The article said "GHJ, JIS are planning to appear as leads, also Lee Kwang Soo, Sung Dong Il and EXO's D.O to appear")
credit: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201403/sp2014030713010794350.htm
Ok. So many supporting role confirmations for the drama. I guess recruitment for lead roles are going smoothly.
Since it's July broadcast, will it be start filming from May. I guess March-May will be really busy 2 months for GHJ and JIS. They have to make so many studies by visiting Psychiatric departments of hospitals, meeting various patients and doctors, reading so many things to prepare for the role. Ohhhh excited.

Guest tomoyo1010

thanks @hubilai for the drama updates...seems like its confirm. 

also @kreesna, @yumenas and @marikolah for GHJ today updates. unnie is very active recently compared to last year end. right?
it'll be merrier once IOTL drama is airing. anticipating!!! 8->

Guest shipper91

Hello there, it has been a long time.
I was not able to follow our project due to ridiculous heavy work load :( did we send the name options to HJ unnie and Soop?
Saw @tomoyo1010 signature up there, did they pick Gongvelyan? :D

hubilai said: Articles on "IOTL"Ok. So many supporting role confirmations for the drama. I guess recruitment for lead roles are going smoothly.Since it's July broadcast, will it be start filming from May. I guess March-May will be really busy 2 months for GHJ and JIS. They have to make so many studies by visiting Psychiatric departments of hospitals, meeting various patients and doctors, reading so many things to prepare for the role. Ohhhh excited.

Guest tomoyo1010

@yumenas...thanks. as for now, yes i can be. let's pray it'll be forever. :D
i miss a lot of fun activities in the past. but maybe, rather than an activity a day. we shall give sometime to all members to participate or responding, everyone can respond to each other post. let's say another activity after 2-3 days. that's how it is in TMS thread. i think someone makes a poll for activity ideas. was it you @missinginactionnomore? we are so lost without the active ones here. :((
@shipper91...from what i heard from @missinginactionnomore, we are having trouble posting on SOOP board because none of us can write/understand korean. so we can't ask GHJ and SOOP to pick the name. do you happen to know someone who can or any idea? and my siggie is just an inspiration for others if they want to make the logo. moreover, i like gongvelyans name and also cherry. so just combining both. :x :x :x

With the confirmations of EXO's D.O., Sung Dong Il, and Yang Ik Joon, I've re-opened It's Ok, That's Love. I hope to see news of Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin's confirmations soon should they accept the offers to act in the drama.

hubilai
: Thanks for the updates! :)

class="content-title" Lee Kwang Soo Might Join EXO’s D.O in Upcoming Summer Drama

lee-kwang-soo-exo-do-800x450.jpg

This is a good sign for fans who are looking forward to Lee Kwang Soo as an actor.

It’s been revealed that he’s currently positively reviewing writer Noh Hee Kyung’s script for drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love” (working title).

A production representative revealed, “We’ve had a positive conversation with Lee Kwang Soo’s side. Even though the contract isn’t signed, we see that Lee Kwang Soo participating the drama is pretty much set.”

Lee Kwang Soo plans to take on the role of Park Soo Kwang who has Tourette syndrome, which is an inherited neuropsychiatric disorder that involve repetitive, non rhythmic movements – also known as tics . However, past research noted that individuals with the syndrome are unusually gifted on timed tests of motor coordination.

Lee Kwang Soo has prior experience with a similar symptom when he acted in the movie “The Scent,” a comedy-thriller released in 2012.

“It’s Okay, It’s Love” is reported to be the first Korean drama focusing on the mental clinic. Actor Sung Dong Il (“Reply 1997,” “Reply 1994,” My Girlfriend Gumiho”) as well as EXO’s D.O have been confirmed to the project.

source : soompi

********************************************************************************************************************************

Me : I hope it's okay for posting this news in here. :P
Because IOIL Thread just open. hihi.... I just remember that. :(
Sorry guys, This for make thread move :)) :))

@christine138
Thank you for update. :-* :-* :-*

Please don't give me off topic. :D
This for bonus :
GHJ Poster Hat's On!
1920592_285496581603422_1625162783_n.jpg
cr picture : Baidu via GHJ VF FB

@missi, you can see floral hats in here! (*Just for reference :)) )
I will put picture of hats in spoiler. Picture GHJ already posted with christine in post above. :D

1978710_273185426178996_1116057205_n.jpg
1798870_273185449512327_1835183150_n.jpg
1798879_273185456178993_1017060363_n.jpg
1958241_273185479512324_1895909291_n.jpg
1960113_273185399512332_41125976_n.jpg
cr : Hat's On FB

# GHJ picture
1781610_457652954363466_1108659845_o.jpg
cr picture : The Master's Sun 주군의 태양 FB