Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest treasure51

I don't know why, but every time I saw hyo jin with hat, she looked so cute and it iust fit her. S!he's really "Gongvely", she's so lovely. I'm so admire u, u make me want to buy the hats too.. :)) :-*

Guest cassia_lela

Again, I really sorry for not being active in this thread. Sigh...

That man will be uri unni's first love? What? So unni, because u were in mental section, that's why you chose a man like him? Ok fine...

Hat's on... Can u please give me those hats and bag? I know I can be stylish wore that =))

so those IG's pic were from brooklin? Where is it? England? America? Good job unni, now can u please post on whatever social media u have that you will do that drama? #bang

Guest kreesna

cassia_lela said: Again, I really sorry for not being active in this thread. Sigh... That man will be uri unni's first love? What? So unni, because u were in mental section, that's why you chose a man like him? Ok fine... Hat's on... Can u please give me those hats and bag? I know I can be stylish wore that =)) so those IG's pic were from brooklin? Where is it? England? America? Good job unni, now can u please post on whatever social media u have that you will do that drama? #bang

Guest netongg

well @kreesna @cassia we can guess, but would not know what is going to happen, so we just can only waiting for definite news about this drama..  :-< :-w :-w
dunno what to post here, is there a theme for this week?? hmmm :| anyway just put this pic1798689_648167108581426_52097511_n.jpg
cr as tag on the pic

Guest netongg

just random some old pic/news abt GHJ
we know GHJ do photoshoot for VOGUE before, but did u know if this a charity drive

class="art_title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0px; font-weight: 300; font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 28px; width: 526px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Top Actresses Join Charity DriveSome of Korea's most glamorous actresses gathered on Tuesday to help youngsters who are the main support of their household. The 2nd Pink Wings Campaign is hosted by fashion magazine Vogue Girl and Gangnam branch of Shinsegae Department Store. 

Kong Hyo-jin, Park Min-young, Choi Kang-hee, Lee Ha-na, Min Hyo-rin, Yoon Seung-ah, Kim Min-jung, Seo Hyo-rim, Kim So-eun, Park Soo-jin, and Jang Hee-jin came together for a photo shoot for the campaign catalogue, which will be published in a 50-page special in the March edition of Vogue Girl out Friday.
2011021600910_0.jpg
2011021600910_2.jpg
source here

Guest netongg

just some old news abt GHJ chairing the jury :) :)
class="art_title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0px; font-weight: 300; font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 28px; width: 526px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"11th Seoul Int'l Women's Film Festival Opens Early April2009032461013_0.jpg
The festival jury includes actress Kong Hyo-jin, movie director Jennifer Phang, and culture critic Seo Dong-jin. 
source here

Actresses Kang Soo-yeon (left) and Kong Hyo-jin talk at a press event for the 9th Asiana International Short Film Festival in Seoul on Tuesday. They are chairing the jury.
2011101900372_0.jpg
2011101900372_1.jpg
2011101900372_5.jpg
2011101900372_4.jpg
2011101900372_2.jpg
source here

Guest netongg

just a few photos that i forget if i've seen it before or not  :D :D :D

Actresses Lee Da-hae (left) and Kong Hyo-jin pose after being appointed promotional ambassador for Australia in Seoul on Thursday. Next year marks the 50th anniversary of diplomatic ties between Korea and Australia.
2010101500327_0.jpg
2010101500327_2.jpg
2010101500327_3.jpg
2010101500327_4.jpg
source

maybe you'd see this pic, but let me post it again here.. while waiting her new project let nostalgic with her old pic  :> :> :)>- im never get bored looking her face here2013080300401_10.jpg
2013080300401_11.jpg2013080300401_2.jpg2013080300401_3.jpg2013080300401_4.jpg2013080300401_5.jpg2013080300401_6.jpg2013080300401_7.jpg2013080300401_9.jpg

AGAIN... :D :D :)>- :)>- and dont give me off topic, OK!![-X [-X2013060800339_0.jpg2013060800339_1.jpg2013060800339_2.jpg2013060800339_3.jpg2013060800339_4.jpg2013060800339_5.jpg

She's beautiful in the Hat's On pics, and the one with "Joyful" cap, she wears PushButton jacket. I think she made the right choice of jacket this time ;):))

Sorry guys. Should've translated Sung Dong Il article. The article actually stated what kind of character is his. 
Sung Dong Il is to play Jo Dong Min, who is a Psychiatric practitioner. He is a father who sent his wife and children for study abroad to America as well as a self-organized, wacky doctor who believes patient's will is more important than doctor's ability. In addition, he's also the first love of Gong Hyo Jin's character Ji Hye Soo.
Ok. So it could be:
1. He's her first love when she was young, that's why she chose the same profession as him. 2. He's her first love until she meets JIS's character. 
In either way, it can turn out to be one-sided. Don't wanna see her with married man. Also can't imagine them holding hands and running around even when they were young. LOL.
Thinking about his age and previous roles, he's definitely not a second lead. But he's really reaaaaally reaaaaaally good at acting. The one haunts me till today is his role in "Chuno". Actually the number of times someone's acting has impressed me don't exceed my ten fingers.He's that good. At least, in my opinion. LOL. 

Guest kreesna

Okayyy...I've found the video of this gif @casia_lela @readlead

Ji4qmfP.gif

here's the article about this interview

Gong Hyo Jin says, "I got further with Ha Jung Woo after shooting '577 Project'"

20120812230110_5027b726503ab_1.jpg

Gong Hyo Jin revealed a hidden story with Ha Jung Woo.

On 12th, Gong Hyo Jin appeared on MBC 'Section TV' with Ha Jung Woo, and had an interview about movie '577 Project'.

Ha Jung Woo told a story about making a special pledged during The Baeksang Arts Awards in 2011, and how he had to walk across the entire nation.

Ha Jung Woo said, "I was in the middle shooting 'Love Fiction', and I just made a suggestion," and "Gong Hyo Jin said, "I thought he was joking."

Ha Jung Woo continued, "I could get closer to Gong Hyo Jin while shooting '577 Project'," but Gong Hyo Jin said, "He doesn't know, but we were bullying him. We got further."

On the other hand, movie '577 Project' is a documentary movie about 16 members walking 577km distance, from the southern sea of Korea up to Seoul.
/Reporting by Kang Hye-In en@starnnews.com

source: here

someone who knows korean maybe can help us to make a summary from it :D
@shisuisen @hubilai @everyone can help us?? :D

Edit: ooh I've remembered someone had posted it before #-o miane everyone for repost it :D :D

hubilai said: Sorry guys. Should've translated Sung Dong Il article. The article actually stated what kind of character is his. 
Sung Dong Il is to play Jo Dong Min, who is a Psychiatric practitioner. He is a father who sent his wife and children for study abroad to America as well as a self-organized, wacky doctor who believes patient's will is more important than doctor's ability. In addition, he's also the first love of Gong Hyo Jin's character Ji Hye Soo.
Ok. So it could be:
1. He's her first love when she was young, that's why she chose the same profession as him. 2. He's her first love until she meets JIS's character. 
In either way, it can turn out to be one-sided. Don't wanna see her with married man. Also can't imagine them holding hands and running around even when they were young. LOL.
Thinking about his age and previous roles, he's definitely not a second lead. But he's really reaaaaally reaaaaaally good at acting. The one haunts me till today is his role in "Chuno". Actually the number of times someone's acting has impressed me don't exceed my ten fingers.He's that good. At least, in my opinion. LOL.