Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest marikolah

Actor Baek Sung Hyun mentions Gong Hyo Jin. He might be saying that he wants to act as well as she does and chose her as one of actors he wants to learn from. I can only guess because I relied on google translations. Hehehe. If it's worth translating, hope someone can translate it.

2014022417032127891_2.jpg

◆"공효진 선배 같은 연기파 배우와 연기 하고 싶어요!"

백성현의 연기 경력은 아역배우 시절부터 무려 20년이나 된다. 그간 만난 배우만도 수십 명은 훌쩍 넘는다. 앞으로 어떤 배우와 호흡을 맞춰보고 싶은지 묻자 "공효진 선배님 같은 배우"라고 말했다.

"제가 남자 배우니까 앞으로 여자 배우와 호흡을 맞추는 일이 많겠죠? 그렇다면 전 공효진 선배님과 하고 싶어요. 꼭 그 분이 아니더라도 연기파로 인정받는 여배우와 하고 싶어요."

공효진을 꼽는 그에게 '혹시 공효진이 이상형?'이라고 물었다. 백성현은 "이걸 그렇게?"라며 손사래를 친다.

"생각이 예쁜 여자가 제 이상형이에요. '사노타'에서 공수임 같은 여자죠. 연애를 한 지 2년은 넘었어요. 정서적으로 교감할 수 있는 연애를 하고 싶어요."

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014022417032127891&type=1&outlink=1

Guest cassia_lela

never felt that make an own poem will be fun like this... thank u @missi :x

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Never been thinking of Korean's actress
But here I'm crush on you

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You're like a sunshine
That me being attached like a glue

Roses are red
Violets are blue
World is beautiful
She beautified it for you

=============================================================================================

Baek sung hyun... bian, but I've never seen his movie or drama, but but... glad that he is right to choose his acting role model :x

ETA: Can't make any gift for unni, but here I wish that unni be happy forever, continue to acting, find a good person to be husband, to be father... get a great role, and be lovable always :x

Guest netongg

20130607_1370601333_92810800_1.jpg
Roses are RedViolets are BlueWish God give me a choicewill be an honour to be your sister
Roses are RedViolets are BlueThe Sun will be so jealous That your smile bring coolness and calmness

i hope i do it rite.. it's difficult and fun at the same time ;)) ;))
@kreesna LOL i also havent bought it :P;))

Guest marikolah

Sorry if I gross anyone out with the gifs below. I made them small just in case. :) (Now in spoilers and a warning to sogongers. Really sorry netongg. Don't click unless you're okay with seeing LJH doing things to her ear)

2OfwaRS.gif7QlHatS.gifHCAaXwi.gif

This one should be okay to click.

Do actors normally watch all the movies shown at a film fest or do they only sit in for their own? I wonder if her TMS co-star sat in for

Crush and Blush because it would definitely explain a lot about the special attention he paid towards GHJ and Lee Jong Hyuk.

tzdsRYe.gif

I was only able to watch this because of a generous soompier. Thank you!

I actually really liked Crush and Blush. It's number 3 or 4 in my list of my favorite GHJ movies/dramas.
;)

"Tuesday Poem with Roses"
Roses are RedI know people have saidThat your beauty from within(I dont know where to begin)Is infectiously coolLike Violets are Blue

Roses are Red
Perhaps its time to wedThe clues are all thereFor everyone to see and shareIf only they knew, the things you've been throughViolets are Blue

Roses are RedThe fans haven't misreadThe chemistry, the laughter, the joy, the 'skinship'...The murmuring softly, of each lip to lipThis is crazy love, something we're getting used toLike Violets are Blue

Roses are RedIt should be written now, it should be saidThat we Know and we Believe that Sooner not later, because opposites do attractWe will see our Gongvely happy, and fans will approveWhatever makes her shine brightly, fans will salute...We adore you, we love you, we wish only the best for you... Violets are Blue

LOL!!!...Im so getting into this poetry...lovelovelove it....Sorry about the last bit being tooooooo long...but I couldnt stop...This is so fun, thank you @missinginactionnomore....500 pages by the end of 2014....NO WORRIES!!!
FIGHTING !!! ;;) ;;)

marikolah said: Actor Baek Sung Hyun mentions Gong Hyo Jin. He might be saying that he wants to act as well as she does and chose her as one of actors he wants to learn from. I can only guess because I relied on google translations. Hehehe. If it's worth translating, hope someone can translate it.

2014022417032127891_2.jpg

◆"공효진 선배 같은 연기파 배우와 연기 하고 싶어요!"

백성현의 연기 경력은 아역배우 시절부터 무려 20년이나 된다. 그간 만난 배우만도 수십 명은 훌쩍 넘는다. 앞으로 어떤 배우와 호흡을 맞춰보고 싶은지 묻자 "공효진 선배님 같은 배우"라고 말했다.

"제가 남자 배우니까 앞으로 여자 배우와 호흡을 맞추는 일이 많겠죠? 그렇다면 전 공효진 선배님과 하고 싶어요. 꼭 그 분이 아니더라도 연기파로 인정받는 여배우와 하고 싶어요."

공효진을 꼽는 그에게 '혹시 공효진이 이상형?'이라고 물었다. 백성현은 "이걸 그렇게?"라며 손사래를 친다.

"생각이 예쁜 여자가 제 이상형이에요. '사노타'에서 공수임 같은 여자죠. 연애를 한 지 2년은 넘었어요. 정서적으로 교감할 수 있는 연애를 하고 싶어요."

Guest netongg

marikolah

said: Sorry if I gross anyone out with the gifs below. I made them small just in case.

:)

Do actors normally watch all the movies shown at a film fest or do they only sit in for their own? I wonder if her TMS co-star sat in for

Crush and Blush because it would definitely explain a lot about the special attention he paid towards GHJ and Lee Jong Hyuk.

tzdsRYe.gif

I was only able to watch this because of a generous soompier. Thank you!

I actually really liked Crush and Blush. It's number 3 or 4 in my list of my favorite GHJ movies/dramas.

hubilai said: marikolah said: Actor Baek Sung Hyun mentions Gong Hyo Jin. He might be saying that he wants to act as well as she does and chose her as one of actors he wants to learn from. I can only guess because I relied on google translations. Hehehe. If it's worth translating, hope someone can translate it.

emm what I want to post today
I post for tomo theme OK??

favorite nursery rhyme

Twinkle, twinkle, sweet Hyo Jin,
     How we wonder what you are.
     Up above the world so high,
     Like a diamond in the sky.

When the glorious sun has set,
     And the grass with dew is wet,
     Then you show your little light,
     Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

When the golden sun doth rise,
     Fills with shining light the skies,
     Then you fade away from sight,
     Shine no more 'till comes the night.

I really donno if this fit LOL

more pix...
tumblr_n1jxsbF35f1siuhqbo1_500.jpg

Hush Little Baby
Hush, little Hyo Jin, don't say a word,Mama's going to buy youa mockingbird.And if that mockingbird won't sing,Mama's going to buy youa diamond ring.And if that diamond ring turns brass,Mama's going to buy youa looking glass.And if that looking glass gets broke,Mama's going to buy you a billy goat.And if that billy goat won't pull,Mama's going to buy youa cart and bull.And if that cart and bull turn over,Mama's going to buy youa dog named Rover.And if that dog named Roverwon't bark,Mama's going to buy youa horse and cart.And if that horse and cart fall down,You'll still be the sweetestlittle baby in town.http://www.nurseryrhymes.com 

Guest MikailaM

Wednesday its time for Nursery Rhyme

Oh Gong hyo jin had a pets E..I..E..I..O

And on her house she had two dogs E..I..E..I..O 

And a woof woof here 

woof woof there..

Here a woof .. there a woof 
Everywhere a woof woof 

Oh gong hyo jin had a pets E..I..E..I..O.. 

387244.jpg

Guest MikailaM

@kreesnai never watch another korean drama if no GHJ in there LOL .. DWAYG stand for?? what genre? is his son act too??Ok i forgive him now (because his sons) but if i see it again .. i will CUT that Giant CEO Mall Tongue with my sword :-t 

Warning : SoGong shipper only can see under the spoiler

Are you sleeping, are you sleeping?
Hyo Jin ssi .. Hyo jin ssi
Jisub ssi is smiling .. Jisub ssi is smiling
Staring you.. staring you...
MShe.jpg

Guest kreesna

Star Light and Star Bright

Hyo Jin' light, star bright,
The first star I see in my life;
 I wish I may, I wish I might,
 Have the wish I wish tonight

ebed54a9jw1eduq82xqzhj20nm0fqgos.jpg

:x :x :x

Pretty Little Korean Girl

Hyo Jin is a pretty little Korean girl,
As pretty as pretty can be, be, be,
And all the boys on the baseball team
are chasing after her, her, her.

Her father came from South Korea,
Her mother came from South Korea, South Korea, South Korea.
Her boyfriend came from South Korea
to teach her how to love again.
31738-186584.jpg
:D :D