Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

@yumenas
There's nothing much special reason why I chose Lepidus as my username. I just simply love that word for it can mean different words which all suit our Hyo Jin eonni. I think you already knew that it is a latin word means enchanting. can also mean pretty, glamorous, witty, elegant and charming. exactly like GHJ, right? That's how I see her :-)
popcherrypop
done voting! I'm not familiar with some of the actors in your list but I observed the percentage of the votes for the actors I want to be paired with eonni were high. Excluding those she had already paired with, Jung woo Sung, Jo In Sung and Hyun Bin are my bets for top three. whoah..I love Kim Nam gil and Kwon Sang Woo, too but I can only vote for 3 names,right? 
** what's at the back of my mind?............ I still want Ji Sub oppa to be paired again with eonni. :-)

Guest popcherrypop

Can someone PLEASE march over to DCGall and tell them to STAHP with the Frozen parodies, lululululz  =)) =))

1618436_1404021609854238_2107244324_n.jp

1496913_1404021596520906_235815198_n.jpg

1604875_1404021633187569_1012050083_n.jp

HAHAHA, she looks like a llama in these, omgz.

Bonus:

1656417_1404021613187571_137440032_n.jpg

Look. At. The. Subbie. Horse. I. Just. Can't. 
=)) =))

Source: DC

@popcherrypop 
The poll is awesome and fun :-) While waiting for GHJ's new project, it's fun having this kind of  fans activity to pass the time without getting bored. Not a frequent visitor in this forum but like everyone else participating in the poll and contributing their insights to make this forum reach the target number of pages within this year, I would like to take part also. :-)
I think it will be a different adventure for our Gongvely to star in an action drama. So i'm looking forward to seeing her in a drama or movie with that kind of genre. And it will be awesome if she will be paired to Jung Woo Sung / Lee Jung Jae / Jang Dong Gun / Kim Nam Gil. These guys have great physique and can really do actions. If Cha Seung Won is in the list, he will be my first choice. And oh, including Won Bin oppa will be great too ;-) He is really good in action. have you seen him in The Man From Nowhere?  he acted with GHJ eonni in Guns and Talks but I think their scene together in that film was not that long? I haven't watched Guns and Talks yet so I can't really tell.
Anyways, If GHJ's next project is a melodrama, I would prefer her to be paired with Jo In Sung and Kim Nam Gil :-)

Guest popcherrypop

lepidus

said:

popcherrypop

done voting! I'm not familiar with some of the actors in your list but I observed the percentage of the votes for the actors I want to be paired with eonni were high. Excluding those she had already paired with, Jung woo Sung, Jo In Sung and Hyun Bin are my bets for top three. whoah..I love Kim Nam gil and Kwon Sang Woo, too but I can only vote for 3 names,right? 

** what's at the back of my mind?............

I still want Ji Sub oppa to be paired again with eonni.

:-)

@popcherrypop
Eii..should I change my signature then? :D Just kidding :D 
Kim Nam Gil ? Hmm.. I get interested with him since I saw him in Queen Seon Deok  with Go Hyun Jung..Don't know if you know Go Hyun Jung who played Mishil in QSD and the female detective in H.I.T with Ha Jung Woo oppa ( Gongvely's friend ) as the male lead. She's one of my favorite actress next to Gong Hyo Jin eonni. So... there in QSD that I came to see the good acting of Kim Nam Gil. KNG also took the male lead role in BAD GUY ( with Ga-In ) and SHARK and THE PIRATES ( with Son Hye Jin, who is rumored to be the one he is dating, whom also is one of Gongvely's bestfriends. You see My favorite actors and actresses have some sort of fancy connections. If I will draw a diagram everything is connected to Gong Hyo Jin eonni :D  ). BUT sad to say, he starred mostly in melodramas where his character needs to die at the end of the drama. His dramas mostly have tragic ending. So this time, if ever he will be given the chance to act with GHJ, I hope even if it's another melodrama, the ending will be different. If it's an action show, then it will be a great challenge for our Gongvely and the chance to see KNG again in an awesome project. But just like what I said in my post prior to this one, KNG is one of my choices but not the first in my list.
Hope I won't get off-topic vote for this post :D Heyy...it's still related to GHJ! :P

shisuisen said: ....................

Lee Jung Jae - Ever since I watched that Blue Dragon Awards fancam, and saw that little, itsy bitsy interaction between LJJ and unnie, I got interested in this pair. That, and because I really love Lee Jung Jae. This ajusshi got an awesome smile~ :x

popcherrypop said:

freakloverxx

said: ^ KYAAA.... thank you chinguuu yaaa. If those less than 20 secs interaction already made me grinned like an idiot imagine what a 2 hour movie would do to me. Serious question, hw come she can looks good with anyone? now that i see Hwang Jung Min ajuhssi in that vid, i wanna vote for him too. sigh,it;s tough to be a fangirl.

*goes back to watch the video couple more times*

yumenas said: Previously @readlead would tell me this idea. Looks like she's been logout.
So i will tell about this idea or "theme post" this week.
While waiting for other friends to choose in @cherry poll and wait for final result.
How if everyone in here make post about "Favorite actor that you want be GHJ co-star"?
Everyone can express their opinion freely.

"Theme Post This Week"

1. Choice your favorite actor and the reason why you choose these actors to become GHJ co-star.
You may choose an actors on the list @cherry nomination or other actors that don't exist in that list.
You can choose as many as you like, but please sorted from most you like.

2. You can add the story drama or movie and the characthers to be played either by GHJ and her co-star.
If you choose many actors, at least one story for your top favorite actor.

3. Because in @cherry list is the most senior actor with age 30-40 years.
What if in this thread, we also choose several favorite young actors?
There is no nomination, you are free to choose your favorite young actors to become GHJ co-star.
Point no 2 also applies in here.

4. Because some of us still want to see GHJ play back with actor who was GHJ co-star.
Therefore choose favorite actor to act with GHJ again (maximum 2 actors).
Point no 2 also applies in here, but please add the comparison of characters and stories in a drama/movie that we have seen with the drama/movie our expectations.

Guys, how do you think??? :D
You can add any image as well and make everything that support your comment. :)>-
Sorry for wrong grammars, i hope you understand what i mean. ;)

@everyone
Let's share and have fun in here.
:D:)>- :x \:D/ :bz

edit 1 : You may not post all the points at once (1-4).
You can post in parts. Each point to each post (1-2, 3-2, 4-2)

edit 2 : About point 2, please make at least a brief synopsis.
If many of us post with good story, maybe we can collect and give to GHJ as a gift.
We can call it "Kong Hyo Jin Drama or Movie by Fans". hihi...
:D \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :x

tomoyo1010 said: hello @guys...just dropping by to say hello to everyone. life is hectic now with work and family. i'm even working on weekend. hopefully i can get some free time again at the end of feb.  :-< #:-S
i'm so sorry that i can't keep my promise to be on this thread and reach our goal. however, will come here from time to time when i can. and to our project team, hopefully i can join you all back sooner. :)

ghj's fashion in tms ep 8

let's start from the beginning of ep - as well as same dress with the end of ep 7 :D

11TPHJW.jpg

JMtivx8.jpg

a simple green one, but what I love is watching onnie ate tofu :)) so cute even makes me want to eat tofu too LOL
B5UvvED.jpg

IDSLym9.jpg

Onnie's make up here is one of daebaak! :))
mLixeyE.jpg

tSVhYcr.jpg

and isnt this one makes onnie looks sexy? a fashionista indeed!
tWM66FR.jpg

SGsJLXD.jpg
MNL54xh.jpg

this one, I believe most of us likt it the best, isnt? :x :x :x
KvNHbc9.jpg

VJxXDqz.jpg
jnJXSi0.jpg

an another shapeless one... :D
ae1P3Av.jpg

last, I love this dress, simple, the color is soft, just love it! :-*
dYYiGAl.jpg

PJJBiQm.jpg

popcherrypop said:
Anyway, my thought process while looking at all these dudes surrounding GHJ: "Oh, they are sooooo recycling their poses and possibly swapping industry secrets with each other on how to look good on camera", "Well, how much else can they express WITHOUT their hands anyway", "It's funny how my favorite photos are by those who aren't the best-looking out of the bunch", "Wait, is that a three-way eyesexxxxing I spot going on between SSH, JDG and JS?", and then finally, "Ooo, pink shir--- SUBBIE?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" :-O
Oh you sneaky little girl netongg, you! HAHAHAHAHA :-j :-h ;):)) =))

Because natsumikwen reminds me of GHJ and KDW.
So i will post some photos of them (related "M" Movie).
Forgive me, if this picture already posted.

# Gong Hyo Jin and Kang Dong Won
zz14849le9.jpg

Article about Movie "M"
(The Korea Times 10-07-2007 16:35)

`M' Sets Busan Film Festival on Fire
art1007-2.jpg
The stars of the movie "M," from left, Kong Hyo-jin, Kang Dong-won and Lee Yeon-hee, pose during a press conference for the film at a Busan hotel, Saturday. / Yonhap

"M'' is a melange of the remembrances and imagination of a best-selling writer (Kang Dong-won), who, just before getting married to his fiancee (Kong Hyo-jin) and under a pressing deadline, looks back to his long deceased first love (Lee Yeon-hee).

"It's been a year since I last made a public appearance, but the atmosphere…'' said Kang, trailing off, appearing slightly nervous at first but easing down as the atmosphere softened.

Media from Hong Kong and Japan focused mainly on the actor, who explained that he did not particularly try to feign an act for playing the role of an intellectual writer. "I think it's important to just pour your heart into the role, and it comes naturally,'' he said.

The tall and lean model-turned-actor explained that it was convenient to play opposite the two female leads Kong Hyo-jin and Lee Yeon-hee because they are both tall.

When asked by a member of the press what it was like to star opposite such a hot and handsome man,
Kong said, "He's really good-looking, isn't he? But in person he's really easygoing, down to earth and humble. It made me think, `wow, so he is human,'' drawing laughter from the room.

Me : See original article in here.

More picture :

Photoshoot :
1226_473384_Img_001.jpg
Interview photos :
after-m-01.jpg
after-m-02.jpg
Clip picture :
m-040.jpg
m-043.jpg
m-045.jpg
m-046.jpg
m-047.jpg
cr picture : loveocean via looprevil

More picture :
zz14859zj3.jpg
2007100621262111251qz3.jpg
2007100621091911281xh9.jpg
cr picture : loveocean

08.jpg
cr picture : loveocean via looprevil

Fancam photo :
dsc00244up1.gif
cr picture : loveocean via dcdongwon

@yumenas
thanks for the info
I didn't know before GHJ acted together with KDW?
the more I know GHJ, the more my impression, love, respect and my soul ATTRACTED TO HER

just looking to the GHJ and KDW pic that u provide here, I see chemistry..wonder how's the movie?
good?

she's also gorgeous and pretty than LYH, my honest opinion..sorry for the LYH fans just my personnel and humble opinion
;)