Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest popcherrypop

This photo collage of GHJ and male co-stars by TenAsia caught my eye, not sure whether it's been posted here before:
1897899_1403585976564468_1208429808_n.jp

Article's in the source link!

Source: TenAsia

<a href="http://polldaddy.com/poll/7781034/">Which male actor would you like Gongvely to lead with in a production? (Choose two options.)</a>

Guest cassia_lela

regarding the issue, hope that this will be cleared soon, and the good news of Unni will out soon ^_^
thank u @popcherrypop for the poling, it's so much fun :x I've done vote... argh, why three =)) why not 10 =))
@readlead dear, thank u... I really love that blue one... I think that unni's charming out while wore that outfit... ha... it's only three? =)) 
========================================================================
this one an article contain of the upcoming drama info, well, just a paragraf about that's ok, it's love

대표적 콤비는 김규태 PD와 노희경 작가. 이들은 여름 방송을 목표로 한창 준비 중인 SBS 드라마 ‘괜찮아, 사랑이야’로 뭉친다. ‘그들이 사는 세상’(2008년) ‘그 겨울, 바람이 분다’(2013년) 이후 세 번째 호흡이다. 노 작가와 김 PD의 차기작이라는 이유만으로 벌써부터 조인성과 공효진이 주인공 물망에 오를 정도로 관심이 높다. 

full article here

@popcherrypop

let's see first your list : Daniel Hanney, Oh Ji Ho, Lee Jun Ki, Jo In Sung, Jung Wo Sung, Lee Byung Hyun, JI Sung, Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Myung Min, Kwon Sang Woo, Jang Dong Gun, Song Kang Ho, Kim Nam Gil, Song Seung Hun, Lee Jung Jae, Hyun Bin...

you should include joo jin mo, ryo seung ryong, kim jae won, choi min sik, ahn soong ki, jung kyung ho too... :-? 

btw, can I enter more than 1 option? :D

@popcherrypop
Honestly, I want GHJ to pair off with all of those male actors in the list. 
But the two actors I really want her to work with the most are Lee Jung Jae and Jung Woo Sung.
Jung Woo Sung - Just because. For some reason, I think these two would make a great pair. Perhaps in some thriller or spy movie. Would have been so cool.
Lee Jung Jae - Ever since I watched that Blue Dragon Awards fancam, and saw that little, itsy bitsy interaction between LJJ and unnie, I got interested in this pair. That, and because I really love Lee Jung Jae. This ajusshi got an awesome smile~ :x
Other actors I would like to see her work with: Son Hyun Joo, Ryu Jin, Kim Jae Wook, Joo Jin Mo, Cha In Pyo, Choi Daniel, Chun Jung Myung, Eric Mun Jung Hyuk, Lee Dong Wook, Joo Sang Wook, Ryu Seung Ryong, Uhm Ki Joon (this guy is so talented AND so underrated T_T)

@shipper91 Yes I am Vietnamese! :D

Just voted for the poll... :) I want her to work with Jo In Sung, Daniel Henney and Kim Nam Gil (and hopefully Kim Nam Gil's character will not die lol).

But I also want her to work with Song Joong Ki, Joo Won and Yoo Yeon Seok. :-B
But okay.. I really want her to work with Ha Jung woo again. :-?
I want too much things hahaha. Aw well, they are all just wishful thinking. xD

Guest popcherrypop

SORRY GUYS (@readlead, @hanipig, @cassia_leia and everyone else), I HAVE RESET THE VOTES which means everyone who voted has to re-vote because...
a) I've included five more options since I officially opened it for voting - Kim Nam Gil, Kwon Sang Woo, Ryoo Seung Ryong, Joo Jim Mo and Jung Kyung Ho. Please do reconsider your votes if these are some hot studs you wanna see act alongside GHJ. Not going to include more because the list is waaaay too long now.
B) Some people were having problems with the "Other" option. After typing in your actor of choice, please
select it and make sure it's highlighted in green before submitting or else it will not contribute to the poll:

1604740_1403655866557479_519704181_n.jpg
Re-posting and deleting the earlier one :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been meaning to do this and finally got off my lazy butt to create it...

1888596_1403700909886308_1302840830_n.jp

Some things to take note of before voting: 
1. I didn't include actors she has already co-led with. Let's get creative!

2. The male actor/s you have in mind doesn't necessarily need to be a romantic interest; it really depends on the script you have brewing in your head. He can lead alongside GHJ as an police inspector boss, step-brother conspiring in revenge plot, or villainous killer (lulz), yada yada.

3. Voters can choose up to a maximum of three options. If you think you can only vote for one actor, by all means. 

4. You can also choose to include an actor of your choice under "Other/Who Else?":

• [*]
However, do note that it will constitute as one out of three options available.

[*]The actors that I have chosen are all within the 30's to 40's age range but don't let age or even ethnicity hinder your decision in writing down a particular actor as an option. (Psst - I only chose the ones I can think of off the top of my head, and being someone who isn't quite well-versed with K-Ent... I most likely missed out on a lot of good actors, even ones in the same age range. FORGIVE MEEEE)

As mentioned earlier, do feel free to add anyone you would like her to co-lead with but please refrain from including male leads she has already co-led with. (Maybe I would do a separate poll for that, best male co-lead? Though I think I can foresee the top two on the list...)

Last but not least, please vote only once! It's not a popularity contest, just a fun little poll to while the time away before GHJ announces her next project. 

ENTER ZE POLL...HERE

PS: Feel free to share the link (the more the merrier of course) but do share it along with the text above as well, to give voters a better idea of what to take note of! 
HAVE FUN <:-P <:-P

Guest popcherrypop

readlead said: @popcherrypop

let's see first your list : Daniel Hanney, Oh Ji Ho, Lee Jun Ki, Jo In Sung, Jung Wo Sung, Lee Byung Hyun, JI Sung, Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Myung Min, Kwon Sang Woo, Jang Dong Gun, Song Kang Ho, Kim Nam Gil, Song Seung Hun, Lee Jung Jae, Hyun Bin...

you should include joo jin mo, ryo seung ryong, kim jae won, choi min sik, ahn soong ki, jung kyung ho too... :-? 

btw, can I enter more than 1 option? :D

Guest freakloverxx

Glad you include my charismatic sexy smiley favourite ajuhssi Lee Jung Jae. I love him so much ever since I came across Thieves and Face Reader. He's my number 1 choice for unnie. ..followed closely by his best friend, who happened to be an actor that unnie wanna work with, Jung Woo Sung. For these two, please let it be some kind of action packed movies with hot sizzling romance. Tbh, I only wanna see GHJ working rwith charismatic manly men instead of those flower boys actors (SJK,LMH, etc.) considering her past acting partners are all very sexy and manly (HJW, SJS, RSB,CSW,etc) For drama, Jo In Sung would be great. Mainly because his personality is as bright as unnie's and plus, he's handsome. 
oh, and @shisuisen , can i have the link of that Blue Dragon Awards fancam, pretty please :D

Guest freakloverxx

^ KYAAA.... thank you chinguuu yaaa. If those less than 20 secs interaction already made me grinned like an idiot imagine what a 2 hour movie would do to me. Serious question, hw come she can looks good with anyone? now that i see Hwang Jung Min ajuhssi in that vid, i wanna vote for him too. sigh,it;s tough to be a fangirl.
*goes back to watch the video couple more times*squeal.giftumblr_lr9iphlgB11qcti48o3_r1_500.gif

Guest popcherrypop

freakloverxx

said: ^ KYAAA.... thank you chinguuu yaaa. If those less than 20 secs interaction already made me grinned like an idiot imagine what a 2 hour movie would do to me. Serious question, hw come she can looks good with anyone? now that i see Hwang Jung Min ajuhssi in that vid, i wanna vote for him too. sigh,it;s tough to be a fangirl.

*goes back to watch the video couple more times*

@everyone
Hwa.... How i love you all in here. :x
-Hugs- >:D<
Currently in my place time to sleep. It was after midnight. But this thread still active. Great! :-bd
Good job, guys! =D> =D> :x

I actually refrained from make comment until tomorrow. Because my connection is really bad.
But, finally i make post too. hihi.... :D

@popcherrypop
Thank you for making that poll. It's for fun, but make idea "theme post" in thread too.
Thank you ;) :x

Previously @readlead would tell me this idea. Looks like she's been logout.
So i will tell about this idea or "theme post" this week.
While waiting for other friends to choose in @cherry poll and wait for final result.
How if everyone in here make post about "Favorite actor that you want be GHJ co-star"?
Everyone can express their opinion freely.

"Theme Post This Week"

1. Choice your favorite actor and the reason why you choose these actors to become GHJ co-star.
You may choose an actors on the list @cherry nomination or other actors that don't exist in that list.
You can choose as many as you like, but please sorted from most you like.

2. You can add the story drama or movie and the characthers to be played either by GHJ and her co-star.
If you choose many actors, at least one story for your top favorite actor.

3. Because in @cherry list is the most senior actor with age 30-40 years.
What if in this thread, we also choose several favorite young actors?
There is no nomination, you are free to choose your favorite young actors to become GHJ co-star.
Point no 2 also applies in here.

4. Because some of us still want to see GHJ play back with actor who was GHJ co-star.
Therefore choose favorite actor to act with GHJ again (maximum 2 actors).
Point no 2 also applies in here, but please add the comparison of characters and stories in a drama/movie that we have seen with the drama/movie our expectations.

Guys, how do you think??? :D
You can add any image as well and make everything that support your comment. :)>-
Sorry for wrong grammars, i hope you understand what i mean. ;)

@everyone
Let's share and have fun in here.
:D:)>- :x \:D/ :bz

edit 1 : You may not post all the points at once (1-4).
You can post in parts. Each point to each post (1-2, 3-2, 4-2)

edit 2 : About point 2, please make at least a brief synopsis.
If many of us post with good story, maybe we can collect and give to GHJ as a gift.
We can call it "Kong Hyo Jin Drama or Movie by Fans". hihi...
:D \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :x

A very awesome project:Project Gong Hyo Jin 2014
Hi all  We're on the 3rd phase on our fan name project. Click on the link and vote for 3 names you love the most  Please be reminded to vote only once during the entire voting period Once the top names are chosen, the team will be posting the names in soop to ask for their opinion on which name GHJ unnie might prefer(it's a long shot but we're kinda hoping we get their opinion on this so let's keep our fingers crossed)
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AleJ63bq5wmIdEoweng1UGpva2VrbU5aaWFWWVlSRUE&usp=sharing#gid=1&nbsp;
Direct link to the poll  http://micropoll.com/a/mpview/1176929-3878513  
============

Guys dont forget to vote ( if you havent voted yet )
Oh and is anyone here fluent in korean?

Guest tomoyo1010

hello @guys...just dropping by to say hello to everyone. life is hectic now with work and family. i'm even working on weekend. hopefully i can get some free time again at the end of feb.  :-< #:-S
i'm so sorry that i can't keep my promise to be on this thread and reach our goal. however, will come here from time to time when i can. and to our project team, hopefully i can join you all back sooner. :)

@yumenas Okay so now I have to find a reason why I want Gong Hyo Jin to work with Yoo Yeon Seok? You got me thinking... :-? This is just my wild imagination okay? xD I don't think I can imagine Gong Hyo Jin with another male lead in a romantic drama or movie rather than So Ji Sub and Ha Jung Woo :)) So I think I want Yoo Yeon Seok to be pair up with Gong Hyo Jin as awesome siblings. I think both of them look very youthful for their age (YYS is hitting the 30s very soon!) Or they can be partners to solve crimes in a detective drama/movies! That would be interesting.. I hate horror movies but I'm very curious and interested when it comes to mystery dramas! (for example: Ghost) Yoo Yeon Seok is also well known for his evil roles so maybe they can be enemies too.
>:) See.. I just went wild. From family, to detective partner, and then to enemies. LOL. Don't mind me everyone ~

As for TGL.. okay. I did not break my own rule yet. I still did not watch any K-drama. Soompi is a big distraction already, imagine me marathoning TGL...I think my grade would suffer a little haha!! :)) I'm still holding on to it.. I swear I will watch TGL soon!! (I'm scare of being addicted to the show and I don't think I'll be able to STOP if I start haha) :))