Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Can i have the link please? ^^

@shipper91 already share the link, anyway this is~

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=038&aid=0002464074

But I get the negatif comment it's not relate to the article btw, just personal opinion abt unnie -_-" (hate them) .

Unnie I miss u badly :(

Guest shipper91

That's it. A friend who knows Korean just translated the article for me.
In short, unnie used to sign a commercial contract with "G" - a famous global outdoor clothes brand (TNF, I presume?) so she had to pay commercial fee for this Commission Agent "S". In 2009, she ended the contract with "S" but extended the contract with "G". So "S" sued her in Seoul Central Court for not paying them additional fees in 4 years (what? /:) ). Soop replied that unnie's contract with "S" was true but "S" and unnie's former agency did sign some agreement about ending the commercial fee thing so there is no additional payment obligation for now.

Guest cassia_lela

ainsley, shipper had summarize that article above you

yes, the thing is why after years? Hopefully soop and her former agency can cleared this thing since unni still in that former when end the contract...

Guest popcherrypop

shipper91

said: That's it. A friend who knows Korean just translated the article for me.

In short, unnie used to sign a commercial contract with "G" -

a famous global outdoor clothes brand (TNF, I presume?) so she had to pay commercial fee for this Commission Agent "S". In 2009, she ended the contract with "S" but extended the contract with "G". So "S" sued her in Seoul Central Court for not paying them additional fees in 4 years (what? /:) ). Soop replied that unnie's contract with "S" was true but "S" and unnie's former agency did sign some agreement about ending the commercial fee thing so there is no additional payment obligation for now.

That's pretty much my friend translated for me either. A few things I want to add: According to S, GHJ paid the fee once (though it was late) in 2009. At the end of 2009, her former management company had a deal with S so that she wouldn't pay any extra fee from 2009 onward.

So she (or in fact her former management company) did pay the fee for S in 2009. I am not sure whether or not the deal with S made by her former company not to pay more fee was true, but incident like this should be the problem between them and S. Because obviously she must sign the contract with S under her former company.

Btw, I am rewatching Sang-doo Let's go to school these days. I've checked the drama ratings, it was on top right from the first episode. I wonder why the drama thread in soompi is so low..Hopefully the lawsuit thing doesn't hold her back from drama offers, especially the potential one with Jo In Sung. I start to miss her being on screen.

Guest popcherrypop

I can't believe I didn't initially put this song on my (ever-growing) playlist for GHJ, argh:

Bjork - It's Oh So Quiet

1743666_1403219423267790_1401274401_n.jp

SsshSsshIt's oh so quiet SsshSsshIt's oh so still SsshSsshyou're all alone and so peaceful until... you fall in love zing boom the sky up above zing boom is caving in wow bam

More to come....
Psst, @shipper91 - I was about to say you don't have to choose one from three, the more the merrier... and then I took a look at the list here. SHIPPER91sssss YO! HAHAHA \:D/ \:D/ KEEP IT UP.
@natsumikwen, you already have so many perfect song choices, those four rock songs you posted way earlier were awesome!

@linhthao, I read the thread months ago too. It could be that the actors are known for their other drama and GHJ wasn't as accomplished as now yet?

@popcherrypop, thank you. :\"> I think I found it. If one of us here can make a fan video of GHJ, a collection of her characters(Eun Hwan, Young Shin, Bori, Yoo Kyung, Ae Gung, TGS,, Mi Sook, Mi Yun, Young Hee, Hee Jin...)  that would be so great with this song. :x

Wilson Philips- Hold On

" I know that there is pain, but you hold on for one more day and break free from the chain".