Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

@netongg like onnie @dems said : Since sogong thread doesn't have target to be achieved by the end of the year, i'll respond your call here @netongg :D me too netongg, will give my respond here B-)

netongg said: i just want to tell you that The Legendary Bumblebee Coat has a pair now!  I really had very very great laugh when I read this in sogong thread =)) =)) =)) I even couldnt write my comment because laughed too much! :))

dems said:I should be happy if the Bumblebee Coat has found its pair and i know i should respect both choices of clothes for whatever purposes, but they really double hurt my heart and eyes X_X .....

But i still double cherry them, and wish both of them happiness :D

I think this bumblebee coat won't leave us until this year Seoul Fashion Week, and made me curious about what will ghj choose among PB's collection to wear for the fashion week ;)

@yumenas, I don't see anything that could offend anyone in your post at sogong thread and you only voiced out your opinion without intending to laugh at both of them, and i think as much as we have to respect other's opinion, other people should also do the same :D, so no worry.

So, another actor has praised GHJ again. Maybe you all know that SJS praised her during TMS (from interview and bts). In addition, in the latest interview with @star1 mag, SJS again praised her good acting in rom-com. Here is the translation from the interview only part that related to ghj (with the help from mr. google trans)
( full interview article: http://www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201401201207167910)

Last year "TMS" was the first rom-com

It's a challenge for me.
I want to try other thing. The acting, image and impression that i've made  up to now, i want to try to shed it, but it's not easy.
There's no worry that it will look light/simple.
It's just that i am worried whether i can play that character well
At first it was very awkward, people who see it maybe feel awkward too.
Fortunately it didn't cause trouble/bother to the work.
Also, GHJ is very good/skillful in rom-com. 

So our GHJ is a truly Queen of Rom-Com. But since she doesn't want to be labeled in a certain type/genre (she tried a variety of characters and even wants to change her "gongvely" image!) what do you think she will do next time for her drama or movie? The opposite side of rom-com and lovely???.....It could be action thriller??

SunnyK said: @popcherrypop Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the bits of infos and intro you have shared to me :-) I felt really happy reading your comment. Maybe because I'm more sure now that I'm not the only person feeling this way towards GHJ. We're still normal,right? Actually, I have many actresses that I really like ( korean and non-korean ), like what I have told in my recent post. I have watched and have been watching different movies and dramas even before I watched TMS and until now that TMS has ended. But only GHJ's pure and innocent personality has this strong impact to me. Not to mention her bunch of achievements despite her young age. 
I am just a new fan but since I felt this girl crush towards GHJ, I had watched almost all her movies and dramas. And Thank You, The Greatest Love and TMS were my favorites. TGL is the week's theme? Sorry I'm so busy with school and I can't contribute in posting pictures or clips. I envy you guys for the awesome pictures and clips you were posting here. I couldn't do much as you do :-( But at the same time I'm so thankful to all of you for exerting efforts to make this thread so much alive :-) Maybe some other time if I'm not too busy, I'll do my share. For now, I will just try to participate in choosing name for us fans of GHJ.

dems said: ........................

So, another actor has praised GHJ again. Maybe you all know that SJS praised her during TMS (from interview and bts). In addition, in the latest interview with @star1 mag, SJS again praised her good acting in rom-com. Here is the translation from the interview only part that related to ghj (with the help from mr. google trans)
( full interview article: http://www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201401201207167910)

Last year "TMS" was the first rom-com

It's a challenge for me.
I want to try other thing. The acting, image and impression that i've made  up to now, i want to try to shed it, but it's not easy.
There's no worry that it will look light/simple.
It's just that i am worried whether i can play that character well
At first it was very awkward, people who see it maybe feel awkward too.
Fortunately it didn't cause trouble/bother to the work.
Also, GHJ is very good/skillful in rom-com. 

So our GHJ is a trully Queen of Rom-Com. But since she doesn't want to be labeled in a certain type/genre (she tried a variety of characters and even wants to change her "gongvely" image!) what do you think she will do next time for her drama or movie? The opposite side of rom-com and lovely???.....It could be action thriller??

@readlead, i totally agree with you about SJS treatment to GHJ. I saw (in bts and NGs) LSG, Alex, CSW, and LJH raised their voices to her because of her unstoppable laughing, thus make many NGs. But SJS only laughed and pointed at her :)) . I think i said this before, but GHJ need to do something about her unstoppable laugh and giggle while filming or shooting... [-X

And your suggestion about characters for her new drama or film, i quote "a rich woman, an inteligent one, an elegant and gergous, like a wife of a president? or herself as a lawyer? a cold and smart woman, I really wonder to see her being a very very cold and very tidy woman"....... all seems very yummy......me like it too... :D

Guest popcherrypop

I'm pretty sure most of you guys are aware of this link's existence (I recall seeing it plastered all over SBS' official TMS mini-site and GHJ's DCGall), but if you are interested to get some of the clothes and bags GHJ wore during the series, they are available here on 4EVAMALL.com:

7556_1400209546902111_1624987173_n.jpg

Now, most of the clothes come with the Excuse Me + pushBUTTON tag, as seen below...

1506396_1400214080234991_1345923242_n.jp

149314_1400220843567648_48147838_n.jpg

....and according to the PushButton website, "pushBUTTON X EXCUSEME [is a label for] Launching Shoes line with Celeb Hyo-Jin KONG". My question is: were these co-designed by GHJ as well? Or were they accredited to her under the Excuse Me label for wearing them in TMS, which means that the clothes were specifically made for her during its run? I don't see any information about it on PB's website about an official collaboration, though I'm certain the addition of "Excuse Me" points to GHJ's exclusive involvement in it somehow. Were there any articles on this? Does anyone know? D:

One thing I know is they are muccch more affordable than PB's usual stuff, i.e., yellow mantle.

Sources: 4EVAMALL, PushBUTTON

It's 12 a.m. now in South Korea, so wishing everyone that are celebrating a Happy Lunar New Year~ :)
@readlead
I too would like to see unnie as a lawyer. Or a character that is super cool and charismatic. Or some sort of career woman type of character, or a boss. A spy would be nice too. Or a prosecutor / detective.

Guest ayudya010492

Annyeong...uhh missed u guys so much,, finally I can stop starred at those scary text books n dating w my lappy..!! *dancing along~*
So fo celebrate my freedom (?), I edited a pic, n made it my profile pic, puhahaha :P
Yeah I know its so childish, but its my way to express my luv to my idols, muheheheheee mian fo my immature~~  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^
PicsPlay_1391085221160_zpsclldapr1.jpg

Puhahahahahaaaa see? My chubby cheeks a bit similar w/ unnie's, but ofc it not looks as cute n gorgeous as hers,, wakakakaa :))
btw.....sorry fo my slow loading, but who's Cheon Song Yi..? :-/

Guest ayudya010492

readlead said:
@netongg like onnie @dems said : Since sogong thread doesn't have target to be achieved by the end of the year, i'll respond your call here @netongg :D me too netongg, will give my respond here B-)

netongg said: i just want to tell you that The Legendary Bumblebee Coat has a pair now!  I really had very very great laugh when I read this in sogong thread =)) =)) =)) I even couldnt write my comment because laughed too much! :))

dems said:I should be happy if the Bumblebee Coat has found its pair and i know i should respect both choices of clothes for whatever purposes, but they really double hurt my heart and eyes X_X .....

But i still double cherry them, and wish both of them happiness :D

I think this bumblebee coat won't leave us until this year Seoul Fashion Week, and made me curious about what will ghj choose among PB's collection to wear for the fashion week ;)

talk about onnie fashion in her dramas, tough for she looks the most beautiful in thank you, but for her dress, I absolutely love her fashion the most in TGL :D but again though like that, still I love onnie's fashion in pasta and TMS...

talk about onnie's fashion in TMS, some of them I am truly love it even I want to have them to me wear it in home, but yes, onnie is still fashionista after all, so some of fashion just "unique" :D I love seeing them but well, I dont think I can look good just like onnie, like this one :D

XEE1nPf.jpg

is it just me that just after watched the making, I get to know how is it look at the back? LOL, I was surprise with the design but at the same time not surprise onnie wore such fashionable dress at all :)) I love the dress, it's simple and the colour is soft, onnie looks really beautiful in that dress tough when I see her back, :-\" :D