Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest netongg

readlead said: @ainsley havent watched the making of cf yet, so when you posted this pic

omo omo I almost get a mini heartattack! Onnie, please dont be that close with that man! My shipping heart feel so jealous right now! X_X

Guest cassia_lela

but I think they will casted the younger one :)
and dunno, but I think unni should do a movie woman centered...
=============================================================
ah, unni charming so lovely, just to see her laugh make my day... truly, this woman is lovely...

Guest netongg

just compile of GHJ gift and gift of BTS Master Sun, borrow from @StellaC post on SOGONG thread, usually @christine138 give us update news abt unnie, dont see her post recently, hope she's okay n back here soon :)

x93.gif52p.gif7fb.gif
5h4.giftumblr_mzautsH9sf1rjevszo2_250.gif
eee.gifbbbb.gifJKSvq7P.gif

Guest netongg

beuuhhh :-bd :-bd @CiaraE it's looks awesome!! i like it but there's a minus, u know GHJ face, B-) it should put on the logo too right   ;)) :)>- 

@CiaraE welcome in gongvely thread, really glad there is always new fan come to here... let's have fun here :D have you voted for name of ghj's fans? if not, please dont forget to vote! :D and wow, you're fast with logo, there is two pics right? I cant see the first pic... :(

btw @everyone, seem that many of viewers of onnie's dramas got a little wrong image of onnie, you know onnie very rarely show her sexiness or her gergousness in dramas or her movies, so how about one of us, or two or more than that, did a compilation of her sexiness, then another one compilation of her unique style, also maybe compilation of her loveliness, her cuteness, her coolness, everything about her, so if someday there is a situation we need to help people to know more about onnie, we can give them A FAST and SATISFY ANSWER... :D what do you think guys? :-B

btw, I am still in TGL's case right now, bad me or poor me, I didnt fully check TGL's thread before, now I feel a little regret... since there is so many treasures! :D

hope you all wont mind if I repost here some of very intresting pics, can I? please... :D

credit to @Eja... thank you so much for posting it years ago in TGL's thread, hope you wont mind I repost it in here... :)>-

Poster Shoot

GL_PT_BTS_001.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_002.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_003.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_004.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_005.jpg

the result

greatestlove_photo110425162353couplemaking0.jpg

I remember very exactly that when I saw this poster the first time 3 years ago, I really love it! Onnie's style is really jjang! her expression and her pose, daebak! :-*

reminder/warning : there will be more posts from me related TGL soon! please prepare your self to bear with it >:)  and please prepare too your shipping heart/radar! B-)

Guest anitabi

readlead said: btw, I am still in TGL's case right now, bad me or poor me, I didnt fully check TGL's thread before, now I feel a little regret... since there is so many treasures! :D

hope you all wont mind if I repost here some of very intresting pics, can I? please... :D

credit to @Eja... thank you so much for posting it years ago in TGL's thread, hope you wont mind I repost it in here... :)>-

Poster Shoot 

GL_PT_BTS_001.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_002.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_003.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_004.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_005.jpg

the result

I remember very exactly that when I saw this poster the first time 3 years ago, I really love it! Onnie's style is really jjang! her expression and her pose, daebak! :-*

reminder/warning : there will be more posts from me related TGL soon! please prepare your self to bear with it >:)  and please prepare too your shipping heart/radar! B-)

Guest netongg

anitabi said: readlead said: btw, I am still in TGL's case right now, bad me or poor me, I didnt fully check TGL's thread before, now I feel a little regret... since there is so many treasures! :D

Poster Shoot 

GL_PT_BTS_001.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_002.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_003.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_004.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_005.jpg

the result

Guest popcherrypop

anitabi said: readlead said: btw, I am still in TGL's case right now, bad me or poor me, I didnt fully check TGL's thread before, now I feel a little regret... since there is so many treasures! :D

Poster Shoot 

GL_PT_BTS_001.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_002.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_003.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_004.jpg
GL_PT_BTS_005.jpg

the result

Guest anitabi

@readlead hahaha u know me so well muaahhh  :-*

@popcherrypop lol i've watched TGL like 18765x and i remember almost all scenes of the show. you know, TGL never fail to entertain me just like i watched it for the first time,,too funny  =))  

Agree with you, TGL is better written than TMS moreover about the ending :D. until now, TGS is still number one for me. my fav k-drama and my fav ahjusshi CSW was there too lol

and i've watched that bts and i always get amused by CSW over his ability as Dok Go Jin :D

Guest popcherrypop

anitabi

said:

@readlead hahaha u know me so well muaahhh  :-*

@popcherrypop lol i've watched TGL like 18765x and i remember almost all scenes of the show. you know, TGL never fail to entertain me just like i watched it for the first time,,too funny  =))  

Agree with you, TGL is better written than TMS moreover about the ending :D. until now, TGS is still number one for me. my fav k-drama and my fav ahjusshi CSW was there too lol

and i've watched that bts and i always get amused by CSW over his ability as Dok Go Jin :D

thanks for welcoming me! nice to meet you all! ^_^

@nettong, I don't remember you on facebook.. anyway, thanks for the warm welcome. hehehe.. xD
and also, I made a logo with GHJ's face.. it shows her eyes but I put GHJ angels instead of GHJ only there. It is different from what I uploaded earlier. I'll upload it if you want to see.

@readlead, thanks .. :)
I only uploaded 1 logo. I think I duplicated my upload there. Hehehe. xD

Guest popcherrypop

HAHAHAAHA YUSOCUTEGHJ:

Please don't cross-post this on Soompi (send them a link to GHJ's thread instead) or share these on social media sites like Facebook/Instagram/Tumblr because a) I posted these outside Weibo without asking for permission and B) They clearly contain content from the additional NG/Making footages and I don't want the DCGallers to throw yet another hissy fit (which will result in another issued warning and that will stop people from sharing stuff we haven't yet seen). 

Saving them for your own personal consumption is fine though :D
c32d4ea5jw1ecwzsr1qzvg20b4065qv5.gif

Credit: 神烦正义美少女战士@Weibo

69b711e1gw1ecww9iwm0rg20fv0ave88.gif
Text on the left:
Director - Aigoo... this action isn't included in the script...
Text on the right:
Lovely - *teehees* Ah...
(I'm not sure whether this dialog actually took place or the creator's just adding her own humor to it. Possibly a bit of both?)

Credit:
 安努德烈_Kingdom@Weibo

And... I guess... GHJ-DC peeps are also reminiscing about TGL?
eb95e61bgw1ecxd6v35jwg209p05vnpd.gif 

Source: DC