Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest popcherrypop

shisuisen

said: @netongg

I just saw that pic in Weibo too. Apparently, it's from a 2010 magazine shoot. Here's the rest of the pics in the spoiler.

eb800abagw1eckqsr9npwj20kl0dpdjw.jpg

Picture credit to

SubHyoJin_CN from Weibo
EDIT:

I think I found the original photographer of this shoot. Still don't know which magazine is this shoot from. There's a bit more of unnie's pics from this shoot in the

photographer's site

Guest cassia_lela

netongg said: helloooo chinguyaa, i think i lost the link for vote the name, and looking for it, but my ic not good on my home, someone can give me the link pleaasseee yaaaa @missi @readlead @yumenas @anyone???
today post will put this pic, and want ask u guys is this GHJ on the pic, well the pic note tell yes it is unnie, but there's no explanation for the pic where is taken and for what, somebody can answer, thanks in advance :)

source

Guest popcherrypop

I come bearing more Tae Yang gif-ts, click at your own risk because they are full of killer-cute:

Please don't cross-post this on Soompi (send them a link to GHJ's thread instead) or share these on social media sites like Facebook/Instagram/Tumblr because a) I posted these outside Weibo without asking for permission and B) They clearly contain content from the additional NG/Making footages and I don't want the DCGallers to throw yet another hissy fit (which will result in another issued warning and that will stop people from sharing stuff we haven't yet seen). 

Saving them for your own personal consumption is fine though :D
c32d4ea5jw1ecsanq525eg20b4060e81.gif c32d4ea5jw1ecsrifhp2tg20b405s4qr.gif
c32d4ea5jw1ecsri20qo4g20b405sx6q.gif c32d4ea5jw1ecsrin1x79g20b405s7wh.gif
c32d4ea5jw1ecsrr8oagcg20fx08wnpe.gif c32d4ea5jw1ectqi1dcx4g20b406anpe.gif

Credit: 神烦正义美少女战士@Weibo

Guest popcherrypop

Spotted a couple of LSH/GHJIFs on Weibo:
4e201c18gw1ecv30onfrcg20bo06kkjm.gif 4e201c18gw1ecv3j56ch5g20bo06ke81.gif

Source: xxxitukin@Weibo

More soju-lovin' GHJIFs from the making video courtesy of DC via Baidu (these guys really know how to track stuff):

x93.gif eb95e61bgw1ecxdu61vr6g20b40hh7wh.gif 52p.gif5h4.gif 7fb.gif eb95e61bgw1ecxdfctzzng20b407q16q.gif
Psst - @StellaC, hope you don't mind me using your links for a couple of the GHJIFs here.

Source: DC via Baidu GHJ Page

PS - LULZ, TMS soju-swingin' sisters edit:
1536519_1397829640473435_1275984529_n.jp
Source: DC

hunting TGL's making videos a while ago, since calcipurr posted the gif onnie ate nuddle while riding roller coaster,
calcipurr said: As for a TGL scene, this is my favorite scene because her roller coaster reaction seemed (and it most likely is) very genuine to me :D GHJ did a great job eating the noodles without screaming or laughing too hard hahaha! My screencaps were blurry because there was too much movement in the vid, so I made a gif instead lo

Guest calcipurr

@readlead thanks for posting the making! I haven't seen it before! I had to watch it twice to see both of their reactions LOL omg her brother's face! XD I was laughing my butt off  =)) =)) =))

Guest cassia_lela

last night I started to rerun TGL. Oh tx so much readlead for post the making...

Avenger 2 will be shooted in S. Korea and will held an audition for the actresses who fluent in English to be the bad woman. Read that article remind me of unni. I'm not saying that unni should be, but is unni fluent in English? In 21 september she is fluent, but how's she speak english without the text? Do u guys have watched her interview using English? Curious...

cassia_lela said: last night I started to rerun TGL. Oh tx so much readlead for post the making... Avenger 2 will be shooted in S. Korea and will held an audition for the actresses who fluent in English to be the bad woman. Read that article remind me of unni. I'm not saying that unni should be, but is unni fluent in English? In 21 september she is fluent, but how's she speak english without the text? Do u guys have watched her interview using English? Curious...

readlead said: why I should be female version of DKJ? havent you seen that YPJ isnt easy man at all? even kang seri still didnt success to get his heart until the end! (btw, I am glad she wasnt sucess... hehe ) that he is truly hard to get! since I am not like GAJ, I need to be strong like DKJ so if there is competitors, I can beat them all B-) :))