Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest popcherrypop

natsumikwen

said: @popcherrypop...lol. It sure is a classic. It's nice to know GHJ likes rock too. I thought GHJ's personality mixed with hip hop doesn't sound right.

:D

These have been like anthems to me. I'd like to imagine somewhere in the psyche of GHJ's characters they lurk. Maybe GHJ too, since she mentioned it herself she likes to be equal with the guys. These women and GHJ's confidence is super attractive.

"

With the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice

". Check the earing too. lol. I love Pat.

"Stand up and turn around. Never let them shoot us down...never...never."

" Break out of captivity..."

Guest popcherrypop

Some non-frog and non-Mario cuteness under the cut:

Please don't cross-post this on Soompi (send them a link to GHJ's thread instead) or share these on social media sites like Facebook/Instagram/Tumblr because a) I posted these outside Baidu without asking for permission and B) They clearly contain content from the additional NG/Making footages and I don't want the DCGallers to throw yet another hissy fit (which will result in another issued warning and that will stop people from sharing stuff we haven't yet seen). 

Saving them for your own personal consumption is fine though :D
d903c42b_o_zpse405829d.gif

7ed50ebc_o_zpsf8d12167.gif

a3aca789_o_zpsd2d5b8c6.gif

Credit: 夜舞岚裳@Baidu

Guest cassia_lela

ok, I want to post my fave unni's makeup from TGL... since if choose the outfit, maybe I'll choose everything :))
eeMiiWj.jpg

ah unni, nomu nomu cherry you, you're so sexy but cute, such as cherry <3
====================================================================================
I've never seen this picture, so i put under the spoiler ^_^

xDnb7Zv.jpg

6vQ5rIR.jpg

Qpc9Uui.jpg

bEnla1e.jpg

sFG1KRh.jpg

slbJAeZ.jpg

L1mzWgr.jpg

ah unni, why u so cherryly? <3 
cr: konghyojin.cn aka baidu
==============================================================================
last night since talking about CeCi, so, is ceci below for the chinese edition?iqjm.jpg

ETA: Argh, I reedit edit and reedit again, but can make the tag spoiler :-?? so sorry about my spamming picture =.=

@cassia_lela

thanks for THISSS! it's new right? OMG! Onnie looks awesome! When this will release??? I want to see more pics of this!!!!!

but, why there is no interview or photoshoots for korea magazine at all since pra TMS until now? why is it always for other country??? :(

Guest cassia_lela

no @readlead it's old... sorry :)) I think it's around pasta time since her hair long :))

ETA: yes, it's on August, 2010 on CeCi chinese
ETA part 2: at that time, unni had two ceci's cover, Korean and Chinese version <3
http://gb.cri.cn/27564/2010/07/21/4945s2928705.htm

Till now, everytime I think about onnie as go ae jung, I still get amazed by onnie's acting and at the same time with the character of goaejung herself... Aejung is a wonderful person, beautiful and elegant, smart too, but surprisingly, she can be so funny, so dorky and so cute too! and and hyojin onnie nailed it PERFECTLY!

and again, :D finally I finish it @yumenas!

It's very rare to see onnie doing some "action" :D , can we say it action by the way? :))

first.
xPZxsWQ.gif

second.
mJzlca3.gif

third.
0ljCQmd.gif

fourth.
rXu97H3.gif

and after all those sacrifices by go ae jung just for asking forgiveness from dokko jin, this is what she found!

y31WLlG.gif

oh god.. it's so hillarious!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

ah also, I love the music too :)) same music and again, remind me of onnie in running man, when the trio YJS-SJH-LJ did butterfly stroke =))

Guest popcherrypop

Double post - Deleted.
Edit: Since my post below was mysteriously double-posted, I might as well do something useful with the empty space right? Here's Kong-Mario:

995801_1397352843854448_131367848_n.jpg

1654383_1397353227187743_2141467721_n.jp

1660762_1397353097187756_182690389_n.jpg       1622258_1397353650521034_1812401536_n.jp       72689_1397352767187789_381984026_n.jpg

And if you haven't already seen my previous post, here's one as herself with Mario:

1544955_1397352987187767_170360127_n.jpg

Sources: Baidu, GameDonga

Guest popcherrypop

I'm gonna do this in batches because there's no way I can fit everything in one post. I will start with the songs I have fewer things to talk about, cos' I'm lazy like that, haha!
- Kong x Music Part 1 -

6aaef874_o_zpse7238d7f.gif
Credit: popcherrypop

1. Passion Pit - Cuddle Fuddle

And ohh
Oh my god just please don't ever let me go
Yeah sometimes we're high and sometimes we're low
Put up with me then I'll make you see
That things are better when you're with me

Let down your hair
Let down your hair
Rapunzel, Rapunzel
Let down your hair

Somehow listening to this song conjures up vivid images of cuddly fuddly GHJs sprouting out like adorable mushrooms, virally taking over my mind - well, not that I'm complaining, not at all. I'm blaming it on its upbeat and adorable tempo and cute song title!

2. Of Montreal - She's a Rejector

My, my, you busted me like a Robocop
Strike me with your riding crop
I'm forever going celibate tomorrow
But tonight, like success, knows no shame

Oh no, she's a rejector

I must protect myself

There's the girl that left me bitter
Want to pay some other girl
To just walk up to her and hit her
But I can't, I can't, I can't

LOL, dedicated to a certain Double Cherry in Love Fiction and other real-life "Double Cherries" rejected or friendzoned by GHJ. I imagine this would be an apt theme song for all the broken-hearted peeps she left in her trail. (IDKW but for some reason, I have always thought of her as a walking signboard for "I Friendzone, Deal with It". Maybe cos' she's too fabulous?)

3. Florence and the Machines - Dog Days are Over

Happiness hit her like a train on a track
Coming towards her stuck still no turning back
She hid around corners and she hid under beds
She killed it with kisses and from it she fled
With every bubble she sank with her drink
And washed it away down the kitchen sink

The dog days are over
The dog days are done
The horses are coming
So, you better run

Run fast for your mother, run fast for your father
Run for your children, for your sisters and brothers
Leave all your love and your longing behind
You can't carry it with you if you want to survive

I initially couldn't decide between FatM and Feist, but settled for the former in the end. Something about this song's message ("the dogs days are over / the dog days are done") reminds me of GHJ's resilient and positive nature, the will to fight against the odds in the media industry and take things in her stride? And it's catchy!
Runner-up: Feist - 1234