Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

@mabelialong
A Bizarre Triangle (2002)...I remember watching this a few months ago and I thought WOW, GHJ is such an awesome actress, being able to challenge herself in different roles. As a lesbian lover mixed in a bizarre love triangle, GHJ did convincingly well...Bravo!
Also the dance piece on "Hello my Teacher (Biscuit)", absolutely hilarious...GHJ, girl you got groove!!! That was awesome...and she looked cool with the wig..
Thanks @mabelialong for the refreshers...awesome!!!

:)) :))

chakita babe said: @mabelialong
A Bizarre Triangle (2002)...I remember watching this a few months ago and I thought WOW, GHJ is such an awesome actress, being able to challenge herself in different roles. As a lesbian lover mixed in a bizarre love triangle, GHJ did convincingly well...Bravo!
Also the dance piece on "Hello my Teacher (Biscuit)", absolutely hilarious...GHJ, girl you got groove!!! That was awesome...and she looked cool with the wig..
Thanks @mabelialong for the refreshers...awesome!!!

:)) :))

Guest cassia_lela

some unni's rare picture here at baidu and part 2
================================================================================
 I wanna ask, did unni really do the acrobatic when in TGL at visiting DGJ's scene at hospital? I'm really curious about that :))

Guest cassia_lela

yes yes yes Yumenas, that one, also when she flipped, everything from the start until she entered DGJ's room :))
like when she did this  bestlove2-00138.jpg

Guest popcherrypop

readlead said:
popcherrypop said: I decided to do a quick Google Image search for more of GHJ in that coat, and unsurprisingly, this came up under the section for "Visually similar images".

Otherwise, I found myself warming up a little to this wreck of a tramp coat (I guess the more you talk about a particular thing, the more you find yourself intrigued by it whether you like it or not) and decided that it was tolerable under certain circumstances:

Guest popcherrypop

natsumikwen said:

@chakita babe...Love Fiction is full of eccentric characters...lol

Speaking of furry things...here's one talentedass woman with pit hair, for you, hyojiners(however it's called). Also, GHJ ssi I adore you but can never like hiphop(since you've been rocking hiphop accesories recently). I'm a rock fan by heart and simply can't ignore the amazing women in that genre. :P

Girls.....I CHERRY you all.....thanks for the links to ghj photos, mag feature, video...everything enjoying so much. But seeing the video of Biscuit teacher, i don't think she can dance very well ;) .......And can we use #I cherry you KongHyoJin 공효진 for tweeting on her birthday? :D

@popcherrypop, thanks for the vid, so according to style log, GHJ is PB's muse, just like she is rui jang's muse in TMS...... :D. Btw LSH doesn't seem very close or know her closely when she greeted him ... :-? ....i thought they are close and a long time friend.