Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest marikolah

Definitely :x :x :x :x 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> the makeup CF. 
Love that color. Gong Hyo Jin (and Yoon Eun Hye) make me want to buy lipstick like it's no one's business. Okay, I'm a makeup addict and I cave in all the time anyway. Still, it's about time she partnered up with a makeup company. I've never used Clio stuff before...but I think it's a mid-range brand? Anyway, she looks stunning in the video.
And being able to watch Rita with the Iotl cast there in the audience is a win-win. If any of her costars from her previous dramas and movies end up showing up too, I'll be kicking myself for a long time for not flying all the way over there.  :-w

eonni Sungjin_IOIL of soompi told us that CEO haesuji said that Clio cf is already post in public

@"Suk EuiD"‌

Yes there are already surface of pictures of Clio endorsement online. Not sure if it is alright to post it now...KHJ baidu bar not posting any yet..

but since it is just a day to febrauary why not just wait a day more?

Let Clio has a chance to create the mysterious feel of "who is the new endorser" =p though everyone already knows is her

Guest cassia_lela

http://www.sportsseoul.com/?c=v&m=n&i=170339
lizzy once again when asking about who is her role model, she will say Gong Hyo Jin

배우로는 공효진 선배를 닮고 싶어요. 망가지는 것을 두려워 하지 않는 매력적인 배우 같아요.

google translate 
I want to be like the actress Gong Hyo-jin as a senior. I do not be afraid to deteriorate charming actor.

edit: sorry, I don't know why my spoiler doesn't works =.=

Guest Spring Andrew

:-O

http://www.sportsseoul.com/?c=v&m=n&i=170339

lizzy once again when asking about who is her role model, she will say Gong Hyo Jin

배우로는 공효진 선배를 닮고 싶어요. 망가지는 것을 두려워 하지 않는 매력적인 배우 같아요.

google translate 

I want to be like the actress Gong Hyo-jin as a senior. I do not be afraid to deteriorate charming actor.

edit: sorry, I don't know why my spoiler doesn't works =.=

Aww she seem to be a huge Fan girl.. like many other celebs..

Guest Spring Andrew

@Spring_Andrew @cutie_let_let  Thank you both for the info :)

Here's the HK(Cantonese dubbed) version teaser, Gongvelyans.

ah.. hearin that TVB guys voice after so long.. thx