Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest clalenny

WaeyOooo GHJ unnie why are you doing such a dangerous thing like that LOL  fortunately... when she was talking that banana which she ate not fall kekeke" :)) :))I'm very curious what they were talking about, seems very interesting hhi"is there a video of it @red?
@marikolah yes I remember the article that mentions it, but I'm not really sure 
if ER was GHJ's delayed project ... hope after ER she will accept a movie project ^^ 

unable to post this one last night hehe :D

tumblr_nerxc7ICJ21t4kq7vo1_250.gif
tumblr_nerxc7ICJ21t4kq7vo2_250.gif

SHE is truly THE QUEEN GONGVELY! \m/ \m/ \m/
So so much lovely and her cuteness is just irresistible!!! :-* :-* :-*

ah, almost forget the video if you havent watched it before :D
full video :
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA4MjU2NDQ4.html
or last part only :

@cla I would love to know what they talking about too, sadly it's only have chinese sub, :(
some parts of video has been translated into english by ireumimolla before. but only sogong part :D

Guest chemoochem

I edited the source. This was actually written by Softy and was once posted on soompi before.
@readlead collective translation (or rough gist) of various interviews and media clips from softycadence I'm fairly certain anyone that liked Master's Sun has probably read most of these already. But I highlighted the part that gives a gist of their conversation in the banana-eating segment. 

Gong Hyo Jin says after acting with married men she is happy to be acting with a single guy. and also there is Seo In Guk who is a lot younger so I feel like I gained the world. I like it.

Gong Hyo Jin said in movies she wanted to show a different side from romantic comedy roles. She still goes to the sauna with her mom during off peak hours.

Seo In Guk: It’s my first drama on SBS and the director gave me a good character so I’m so happy and think of it as an honor. It’s an honor to tell the truth getting to work with Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub -working with those two sunbaenims is a big upgrade in my profile. Also I don’t just come out once in a while, I get to the interact with those two characters -to me that is such an honor. To tell the truth it does give me pressure, but it’s so fun and they are so good to me, on set I get a lot of energy. Off camera the woman points out So Ji Sub and Seo In Guk spoke a lot in between takes. what did he say? Seo In Guk says he gave me a lot of compliments and told me “you are so cool.” also we spoke a lot about music. we also talk a lot about our drama. I could feel that he likes music a lot so since I do music it was good to hear. when we talk there are no barriers and it just naturally comes out so it’s really fun. I think the reaction to the show is really good. my friends call me and since they are from Kangsun (his hometown) we don’t talk in a cheesy manner and just insult each other as we talk. but this time during Master’s Sun, they told me a lot that the reaction is really good and that it’s good.

*Turns out Seo In Guk really can sing well. I only heard one song by him so far and it was in Japanese called “Fly Away”

Gong Hyo Jin: When I first met Seo In Guk, the kid had so much aegyo so I asked are you normally like this and he said “noona this is nothing at all.” He is really cute. He is asked to show some aegyo but he said noona and hyungnim told me not to do it just anywhere. Hyo Jin says it’s cuz Kang Woo comes out as serious on the drama so he cant ever show his real side. Seo In Guk: for my image they told me never to do it. I have to take care of that well.

So Ji Sub says it was his first time working with Gong Hyo Jin. from what I can see she is the best female lead actress for a romantic comedy. She does really well -no matter what the role she does it all well to the extent the other person opposite her can act comfortably. She thanks him and says how she always wanted to act with him and now they can. since he doesn’t talk much, I heard he was aloof so I worried. but these days he has a bright personality and on set he talks more than me. I’m having a really fun time filming.

It was So Ji Sub’s first role as a rich guy ordering people around cuz he always played poor characters. it was awkward at first but now it’s fun and I want to take on these roles more. It’s the opposite for the actor playing secretary Kim. He never had to take orders before and always played the man in charge so it was awkward for him to be subservient.

When his character says “get lost,”Gong Hyo Jin pointed out it felt the worst when he said it by waving his hands in front of his face so that’s why he did that the most.

For the scene outside the police precinct when Joong Won grabs her face to look at her injury on her face, So Ji Sub promised to grab her face lightly but forgot when the camera started rolling so in between takes she asks why grab so hard oppa -it really hurts. Till they yell cut she had to pretend it didn’t hurt.

In the behind the scenes clip when Gong Sil runs in slow motion to Kang Woo waiting outside, Seo In Guk asked the director if he could pull Gong Sil into a hug. He had a comical look on his face as he embraced her so when the director yelled cut, he laughed and said look at the expression on his face.

The director explained really well why they decided to have so many varieties of ghosts on the show, but I can’t translate this cuz I’m too chicken to watch the clips again. There are still scenes from the drama I haven’t seen yet cuz I avoided looking directly at the screen. Gong Hyo Jin said even So Ji Sub gets scared of the ghost characters. She gets scared too, but when she takes commemorative photos with the guest ghosts after their scenes are done, she can’t stay scared cuz she saw how their scenes were filmed.

During the entertainment news interview SoJi Sub said Gong Hyo Jin was very attractive/charming and loveable so she leaned on him in a flirty grateful way. Hyo Jin said I’m envious cuz oppa is so good looking. His hands are so pretty too. And he points out her legs are really pretty. They are asked the exact reason they think Master’s Sun is getting so much love. He says the fun of watching the two of us. Hyo Jin says the different ghosts that come out each episode.

chemoochem said: @readlead I found a collective translation (or rough gist) of various interviews and media clips from kpopheaven I'm fairly certain anyone that liked Master's Sun has probably read most of these already. But I highlighted the part that gives a gist of their conversation in the banana-eating segment. 

Gong Hyo Jin:
When I first met Seo In Guk, the kid had so much aegyo so I asked are you normally like this and he said “noona this is nothing at all.” He is really cute. He is asked to show some aegyo but he said noona and hyungnim told me not to do it just anywhere. Hyo Jin says it’s cuz Kang Woo comes out as serious on the drama so he cant ever show his real side. Seo In Guk: for my image they told me never to do it. I have to take care of that well.

In the behind the scenes clip when Gong Sil runs in slow motion to Kang Woo waiting outside, Seo In Guk asked the director if he could pull Gong Sil into a hug. He had a comical look on his face as he embraced her so when the director yelled cut, he laughed and said look at the expression on his face.

Guest netongg

2962714_VJq.jpg

@jadecloud it'll be awesome thing for me if GHJ will have project with KSH next.. but please not a noona romance :(  
@readlead, am i cheering you dearr ;)) :\">  those cuteness overload X_X  kekeke you win :-<
the 'overload' remembering me @shipper91 video, she make it for SoGong video on soompi VD contest, its just stuck in my head, "Joy Overload"  yeah GongVely isny just Lovely but theres many Joy appear around her just as joy as she did while chat with SIG, ckckck poor banana :))
always FIGHTING readlead :-*

Guest clalenny

@chemoochem  thanks for sharing the article hha "unnie really care and always friendly ^^ 
Omooo... @red why are you comparing us with that little girls :P :paaaaaaah... they are too cute, it is not comparable with me because they are really really adorable *poorMe hhi" and Should I become a kid again to be able to compete? LOL :D :D
@netongg why I can not see the picture you have post... 

@netongg you make me miss that days... the days of joy overload... :((
btw, I cant see your pic onnie, though I've copied the image's URL on new tab and upload it through postimage.org, still cant see the image :(

@clalenny >:)

btw, same fashion, different style :D
tumblr_netkamHASH1t4kq7vo5_400.jpgtumblr_netkamHASH1t4kq7vo2_400.jpg
tumblr_netkamHASH1t4kq7vo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_netkamHASH1t4kq7vo4_500.jpg

tumblr_netkamHASH1t4kq7vo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_netkamHASH1t4kq7vo3_1280.jpg

Guest chemoochem

Did you guys know that Kim Min Hee and Kong Hyo Jin acted together before in Surprise Party?
http://www.lovehkfilm.com/panasia/surprise_party.htm

I'm going to watch this when I have some free time. It stars Kim Min Hee but Gong Hyo Jin is in it too as a minor character. Or cameo, who knows.

Guest cae_rulea

Info from DC that ER will have a prescon at 14th nov. It mentions abt KBS Guerilla date show *name like that* but I don't know if it means the prescon will be showed in that program or as you know, that program will take the actor or actress on the road while interviewing them. Hopefully the later so we can see unni being interviewed :x

Hello Gongvelyans :-h
I miss GHJ unnie... I miss all of you! :((

Lately, i don't have any idea to make a post. :(
Thanks to @everyone who keep this thread alive! :-* Gongvelyans Fighting!!! \m/

Today, i saw a fans mention about Pepero day [11.11] on weibo.
To GHJ unnie and Gongvelyans :
:x "Happy Pepero Day" :x

1395111_1580246108864966_7060761659792818369_n.jpg?oh=532b650fb7f9ba4b30cdde7b53de84d2&oe=54D23D8E
cr : stooffi
10301602_1580246708864906_6546996879356537981_n.jpg?oh=7e6b863612eaa2200702b3ffbfd400ef&oe=54F0632C
cr : lexisseoul
GHJ unnie like pepero almond flavour. (I read from weibo fans)

Thanks to neriwen, i got an inspiration to make "theme post". :D
Because today is Pepero Day. Let's show our love. :x
Please make a post that containts (our messages / encouragement words, our wish, poetry and etc*) for GHJ unnie and Gongvelyans.
You can add GHJ picture (Peace Pose)** in your post.
Note : *please choose / ** Maximum two pictures each member

If you have trouble finding GHJ picture. It's okay, if you just write a message. ;)
If many member participate, maybe we can collect all post and send it to SOOP Board as Gongvelyans. (But i don't promise about this).
This is to encourage GHJ unnie on 1st play debut and make this thread move. hehe...
@everyone, I hope your participation. ^^

# Kong Hyo Jin [20141111]
66d6579dgw1eg4ncqq8tuj20ge0bqjrk.jpg
cr : _LingHui_b5c576abjw1em6c4fakbpj20b40etn0o.jpg
cr : 孔布利家的WEN文子
Kkong unnie, I wish your first stage play debut sucess! Kkong Rita, Fighting! \m/ \m/ \m/
I wish our friendship as GHJ's fans / Gongvelyans more solid. Love you! :x :x :x

# Kong Hyo Jin - [20141111]
The North Face CF - Behind Cut ~ Part 2
c04472a1jw1em6uqy7kaaj20kk0dpwfm.jpg
c04472a1jw1em6ur8u53hj20kk0dpgmi.jpg
cr : 孔晓振吧 / Baidu Khjin from Naver Blog-TNF

c04472a1jw1em6uqz7pgtj20kk0dpmy6.jpg
c04472a1jw1em6ur3o8muj20kk0dpwfd.jpg
c04472a1jw1em6urbtmsej20kk0dpmyc.jpg
c04472a1jw1em6uqypsinj20kk0dp3zj.jpg
c04472a1jw1em6uqxnm4xj20kk0tcdia.jpg

c04472a1jw1em6uqwx7xrj20kk0dpdgf.jpg
Me :
Kya.... @paradicez...
YYS met GHJ unnie!!! #Happy \:D/ \:D/
I wish for their video CF [-O<

• Like 1

Guest cassia_lela

Pepero? never heard that :))
hmm, it's so hard to search for that, I will try to find it 
==============================================================================
Do u guys remember him?

article
part of unni
Q 본인이 스타일링 하는 스타 외에 패셔니스타는 누가 있나? 
▲ 지드래곤이죠! 옷도 잘입고 자신만의 스타일을 말할 수 있는 것 같아요. 누구나 쉽게 쫓아 할 순 없지만 그를 스타일 아이콘이라고 정의할 수는 있죠. ‘정말 연예인이구나’ 라는 생각이 들어요. 여자 중에서는 공효진 씨가 특이한 거 같아요. 

google translate seems not working right now, so I can't copy and paste the translatebut it seems that this designer asked who is the styling fashionista and he answered it G-Dragon. while for woman, Gong Hyo Jin's style is unusual (so it means she is fashionista)