Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest clalenny

Happy-Birthday.gif

happy-birthday-9346.gif

Happy Birthday... 

Hope it's one of the best ever!!!!... a lovely birthday for a lovely person!!!!! *LuvU  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

You are the most beautiful, elegant, funny, smart woman. You are a great actress and model. Life is full of feelings with you. We love you, adore you and miss you. Happy Birthday uri Gong Hyo Jin. I wish you an awesome life which all you wishes come true. With all your friends, family and "beloved ones". And with us of course.  :D :x
PS: I was at twitter party yesterday. I'm planning to be there today too. But obviously I'm not so good at words and tweeting them. So I mostly retweeted. Thank you friends, your tweets about GHJ were amazing.
PS2: I'm not on GHJ thread as much as I want but I especially stopped by today (okay okay I read our GHJ PM convo and got curious. :D ) You are awesome chingudeul. You've made great fanarts etc. Thank you so much. Now, I need to go find shipper91's video..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GONG HYO JIN! You are an amazing person and the best actress of mine. May God give you all his love and warmth in every step of yours. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!  ;)
Guys, lets play some game,hehe.. what is your reaction if someday you get the chance to see unnie at your favorite coffee shop?After that, she smile at you just like the second picture below:
eyecontact_zps30433093.jpg
eyecontact2_zps38550278.jpg
cr:DC
Me : Faint! Haha.. If i get the chance to meet her someday, i wanna hug her and then take 1 or 2 or 3 or 100 pictures with her then i'll share the picture here and make all of you jealous with me :) 

Guest MikailaM

10151078_549432148509623_1946327663_n.jp
sorry for double post,, the bday card i posted before (GHJ pic a little bit blur so i edit n make same card n same pic (i love her smile in this pic,, right @kreesna ;)) ;)) )

@wienadapooh‌ said

Guys, lets play some game,hehe.. what is your reaction if someday you get the chance to see unnie at your favorite coffee shop?

After that, she smile at you just like the second picture below:

ME??? I'll hide under the table...coz im tooo shyyy..

:\">

Guest tomoyo1010

@christine138...thanks for GHJ update. we got to see her on her birthday. ah, she's working even on day like today. i mean, she should've had some rest or celebrate her birthday, but then, we can see her back to herself, smiling brightly. no more toothache i guess. and oh my, those legs.... :x :x :x :D
@popcherrypop...you might want to keep the pictures with her cheeks so chubby (?) high (?).lol...:))

Guest tomoyo1010

another twitter party tonight guys. GHJ Birthday twitter party at 0900PM KST. #HappyBirthday공효진

Guest clalenny

bday23.gif

SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL Agggh  love her hair and makeup too. No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy. Ooooooh God...her legs *yaw :x :xThanks @christine138 and @hanipg for updet... so she was really busy today and than aaaaaaaaaaaah finally she celebrate her birthday...  <:-P <:-P <:-P