Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest cassia_lela

oh Tomoyo, sorry for misinterpret again =))

======================================================

here's my second contribution

2. From The Greatest Love Episode 14

n8z9mIK.jpg

won't you love it? I so loving it... sad that I can't find the full picture of that dress :((

Edit:

I found it!!!!

It's from Jill Stuart :x

jillstuart.jpg

you can see the detail on here

Guest MikailaM

10151452_548851738567664_318643557_n.jpg
@wienadapoohHii... thanks for upload Yuna's song .. that my favorite song too (actually my husband love that song too :x :x ) thank you for sharing link fan art photos.. i made a few fan art but but but... why my fan art not pretty like you \m/ \m/ :-?  :-? (i am not a good artist :(( ) 
@kreesnalook this pic.. ;)) ;)) .. i use our favorite GHJ smile :D

Guest tomoyo1010

logging out...put on your sunnies. B-) :)>-
don't forget tonight guys. GHJ Birthday twitter party at 1200AM KST. #HappyBirthday공효진

Guest calcipurr

@tomoyo1010 whoaa thanks, you're awesome! :D
@popcherrypop It's pretty last minute and I'm not very creative, but here's my contribution! I didn't know what message to write for her so I took a different approach haha! Sorry I'm such a procrastinator lol hope I'm not too late :) And I didn't see the full size images until now...it's pretty bad quality :(( failsauce lol oh well! 
Edit: I guess I've been gone for too long haha I forgot how to put spoilers :C

imagejpg1_zpsb373dd43.jpg
imagejpg1_zpsd9cadc97.jpg
imagejpg2_zps0e342b09.jpg

@MikailaM  :) Hehe, i just love all the songs from Yuna, and i wanna dedicate thats song to our lovely Gong Hyo Jin. For the artwork, i just make it, click edit, adding text, and give some effects, its just happen like that. Most important is,  we made it with sincere, because of that i love all artworks here..
@popcherrypop, i try make a collage of GHJ expressions in drama thank you, i find all the picture from Thank You thread, so i give all the credits to them, hihi  :D
collagethankyou_zpsfb071c1e.jpg

Guest tomoyo1010

yes you can @mabelialong...
@calcipurr...no problem. your fanart, even so you''ve made few of them. i just made one. wants to add one more later. ;)

Guest netongg

@mabelialong @wienadapooh i'm gonna use some of your fanart here on my tweet, is it okay?

@wienadapooh‌ your twitter id, please share it, so we can follow each other okey ;)

Guest tomoyo1010

anyone can make the counter like @popcherrypop made last time? i forgot about that. though we won't make it trending but i'm curious how many of us join the party. )

Hyo Jin ~~~~~photo~~~~~~~miss u~~~~~~~~

005uWYZKgw1ef2pcc6itaj30hs0hswhs.jpg

005uWYZKgw1ef2pnlcnhuj30b803edfw.jpg

005uWYZKgw1ef2q5vlj7sj30hs0qo0xh.jpg

005uWYZKgw1ef2pz5jl1aj30aw086weu.jpg

dc& baidu

#Gana Art Center #孔孝真 孔!孝!真!还看到李英真了。真的超级帅呆了,和我目光相对的经过…ㅠㅠ孔孝真严肃也很漂亮ㅠㅠ 翻译by Amy0211 百度孔孝真吧

Hi @all
@popcherrypop says, she will send booklet as GHJ birthday gift before 5th April.
So if you have fanarts and other material for booklet should be posting in here soon. :D
Thank you....
Don't forget for twitter party!

****************************************************************************************************************
This fanarts from @yariekkong
I just help for posting in here. hihi... :D

BkTQRU4CEAAqPBc.jpg:large

Happy Birthday Gong Hyo Jin eonni
Mian hae i cant create a message or edit a photo
1977120_620110158083119_2058740246_n.jpg

Happy Birthday Gong Hyo Jin eonni :hope you a happy day and you always be happy with your careerstay strong and healthy..... FightingSARANGHAEYEO EONNI <3 <3 <3

christine138 said:

Hyo Jin ~~~~~photo~~~~~~~miss u~~~~~~~~

dc& baidu

#Gana Art Center #孔孝真 孔!孝!真!还看到李英真了。真的超级帅呆了,和我目光相对的经过…ㅠㅠ孔孝真严肃也很漂亮ㅠㅠ 翻译by Amy0211 百度孔孝真吧